• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Runic Re-Forging (target 5% HCI + Fire Resist)

Finegold

Journeyman
Need some advice here....

Using Shadow Hammers
Sublime Re-Forging (choosing two named properties)
NOT Structural (I want to be able to Powder it up)
When I select two names properties and choose Fortified/Defense and Viciousness/slaughter... the best HCI that seems to pop with the added resist property is 4%.

Again using Shadow Hammer - When I choose just the one named property I have gotten 5% HCI on its own after a couple of tries.

I've burned through a few shadow hammers trying to get 5% + added resist. Is it even possible? Thought I better check in here before wasting another hour. I'm really looking to over-cap fire resist to at least 19 with 5% HCI

Using DC hammers... only seem to get me 3% HCI.
Using Copper hammers I cant choose Viciousness/Slaughter (HCI).

Any advice or experience in getting both over capped resist and 5% HCI through re-forging?

BearCorpse

Adventurer
You can't do it with Shadow hammers.
Using Copper hammers and select one name properties and choose Fortified/Defense.
strat.png
This one, +15 Physical Resist( It will add pre re-forging number.) and +5 HCI. I needed 800 charges of copper hammer at Test Center.