Runic Abbey

• Thread starter Zacharias
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Z

Zacharias

300+ hours customizing and decorating ... :shots: ... and still under construction:

Runic Abbey.jpg

greetz
zacharias

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
Wow. Very nice indeed. I do the same thing with lights. I make sure that there is light in the house when its dark. I dunno why I just do.

Z

Zacharias

You can visit Runic Abbey on Europa.
The spot is a few seconds SW of the Shrine Justice. Just follow the Coast.

At moment i'm working on the Rune Library.

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 18, 2008
I just went to visit the houses and they are even better in person.
Well worth the visit and beautiful work!!!
Very nice owner also and he fits the part of a monk. Great Job!!

Z

Zabrina

I was speachless. Its absolutely amazing. All the details, and the "organized clutter" that look perfectly random and come together so well, its... incredible. Go have a look! Also if you're lucky you'll catch the nice owner there as well, thanks for showing me around :)

M

Mairut

Aye, a very personable owner.. he took some time out of decoing to come and talk to me.

The details in the house are absolutely wonderful...my favorite part (or parts) were the willow trees in both west corners of the houses...I don't know why exactly, but part of it is they seem to belong in an abbey...kind of adds a bit of mystery to it, I think. I also liked the ankh over the doorway to the chapel...much less complicated to do than I originally thought. ^.^

Overall, it's very wonderful. 300 hours to get it this far, and he's still adding some more to it(!!) That takes some dedication... when I had a customizable house, I was demolishing every couple of weeks or so and rebuilding, partly because it's fun and partly because I could never get my house to look like my ideal.

...I'm definitely going to check back in a week or so to see the updates. :danceb:

Z

Zacharias

YES!!
i have my floating globe!

globe2.JPG

Shelleybean:
You can visit Runic Abbey on Europa.
The spot is a few seconds SW of the Shrine Justice. Just follow the Coast.