Rubble Europa - SOLD

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

<u>Whole Collection</u>:
<font color="red"> Collection sold to <u>Feath</u> for 55m</font>

<u>Separate Items</u>:
Rubble Collection Pic 1
1 Sandstone Stairs - 1m Sarsmi
1 Sandstone Block - 1m Sarsmi
8 Wood Flooring - 8m Sarsmi
2 East Facing Single Display Cases - 11m Scandinavian
2 South Facing Single Display Cases - 10m Sarsmi
1 Stretched Hide - 500k Tophouseplotter
1 Moongate Marker Stone - 500k Tophouseplotter
1 Boards - 500k Tophouseplotter
5 Blood Tiles from Healer/Firepit Set - 1m for all Feath
3 Cream Healer Bed Bottoms - 1.4m x2 Scandinavian
1 Cream Healer Bed Top - 700k Scandinavian
5 Seashells (3 different types) - 1m Feath
2 Obsidian Necro Regs - 2m {1m x 2} Feath
1 Grave Dust Necro Reg - 1m Feath
1 Spider Silk Reg - 1m Feath
1 Gold Circlet Necklace - 1m Feath
1 Gold Ring - 1m Feath
1 Lightly Charred Orfleur - 1m Feath
1 Blackened Lilypad Leaf - 1m Feath
10 Wood Table pieces
^..... x2 east end piece of south facing wood table - 1m Sarsmi
10 Various Palisades/Fencing Pieces - 500k Tophouseplotter
5 Rubble Benches
2 Loom Benches
1 Small Wooden Table (craftable style)

For collection buyers, I'm also throwing in Buyer's own pick of various wooden picnic tables (all segments, most facings), sandstone walls, windows, half-walls, deco half-pillars, deco walls, &amp; corner walls if Buyer fancies them.

While I'd prefer to sell as collection, I'm willing to entertain the notion of separate bids. As Noxin &amp; others have done, I'll go with the greater of the two.

* Edited to amend description of tables to read Wood and to add bids for collection and against list (will do my utmost to keep this updated).

** Edited again to update bids and to say I'll close this off tonight at 10pm GMT. Since it appears to be swinging in that direction, I'm adding only that I reserve the right to refuse sale on individual items
<u>Separate Items</u>:
Rubble Collection Pic 1
1 Sandstone Stairs - 1m Sarsmi
1 Sandstone Block - 1m Sarsmi
8 Wood Flooring - 8m Sarsmi
2 East Facing Single Display Cases - 11m Scandinavian
2 South Facing Single Display Cases - 10m Sarsmi
1 Stretched Hide - 500k Tophouseplotter
1 Moongate Marker Stone - 500k Tophouseplotter
1 Boards - 500k Tophouseplotter
5 Blood Tiles from Healer/Firepit Set - 1m for all Feath
3 Cream Healer Bed Bottoms - 1.4m x2 Scandinavian
1 Cream Healer Bed Top - 700k Scandinavian
5 Seashells (3 different types) - 1m Feath
2 Obsidian Necro Regs - 2m {1m x 2} Feath
1 Grave Dust Necro Reg - 1m Feath
1 Spider Silk Reg - 1m Feath
1 Gold Circlet Necklace - 1m Feath
1 Gold Ring - 1m Feath
1 Lightly Charred Orfleur - 1m Feath
1 Blackened Lilypad Leaf - 1m Feath
10 Wood Table pieces
^..... x2 east end piece of south facing wood table - 1m Sarsmi
10 Various Palisades/Fencing Pieces - 500k Tophouseplotter
5 Rubble Benches
2 Loom Benches
1 Small Wooden Table (craftable style)

For collection buyers, I'm also throwing in Buyer's own pick of various wooden picnic tables (all segments, most facings), sandstone walls, windows, half-walls, deco half-pillars, deco walls, &amp; corner walls if Buyer fancies them.

While I'd prefer to sell as collection, I'm willing to entertain the notion of separate bids. As Noxin &amp; others have done, I'll go with the greater of the two.

* Edited to amend description of tables to read Wood and to add bids for collection and against list (will do my utmost to keep this updated).

** Edited again to update bids and to say I'll close this off tonight at 10pm GMT. Since it appears to be swinging in that direction, I'm adding only that I reserve the right to refuse sale on individual items.

G

Twitches I need that table corner piece. (in the bottom bag second from left)

G

And I need the other end to complete my own wee table.

I'm sure happy to do a swapsie-poo if you managed the other side &amp; you know of anyone travelling through Europa.

I

imported_feath

20m (minus the part you want to trade with flutter)

I

imported_kray2s

Are you selling this as a job lot or are u willing to part with a few items to different bidders?

Happy to give u a million a piece for those rubble display cases:)

G

Well, I'd prefer to sell as a job lot, however, I'm willing to entertain the notion of separate bids. As Noxin &amp; others have done, I'll go with the greater of the two.

Bids thus far:-

Feath 20m
Private Bidder 21m

Kray2S - Display Cases 1m each

G

What you are calling sandstone table pieces is actually wood I think. I need two of the east ends for the south facing style table (you have four of them in the bottom center bag), I'll bid 500k apiece for the two I need.

I'll also bid 5 apiece for the four display cases (total 20) and 500k for each of the wood floor tiles you have (total of 4 mill).

I'll bid 1m for each sandstone block/stair piece as well. =)

G

I appreciate the description help on the wood tables, Sarsmi! Sorting that lot out was making me go crosseyed. I've edited the descriptions to read more accurately in the list on the first post with screenie and added a bit for bids, too.

G

You just need one of them right? I just need two. Figure out some way for me to get from europa to cats and I might be able to bring one to you (if you want to bid and win the bid). Right now I have two xfers there, one will get me to drac and one will get me back to baja. So alternately if you can get it from drac to cats or from baja to cats somehow...but yeah depends on who wins bids here. =)

G

Thanks, and I've updated the original list with all the current bids.

Unless there's any strenuous objection, I'll probably close this off tonight at 10pm GMT.

Since it appears to be swinging in that direction, I'm adding only that I reserve the right to refuse sale on individual items.

G

1 Stretched Hide 500k
1 Moongate Marker Stone 500k
1 Boards 500k
3 Cream Healer Bed Bottoms 500k all
1 Cream Healer Bed Top (one complete Cream Healer Bed + 2 spare ends) 500k all
10 Various Palisades/Fencing Pieces 500k for all
3m offer

G

Hi,

bidding time.
3 Cream Healer Bed Bottoms - What is that?
Im item below you are talking about Top and end.What is bottom?
*looks stupid*
Is this in any pic I have missed?

1 Cream Healer Bed Top (one complete Cream Healer Bed + 2 spare ends) - This I can identify and I bid 1 mille.

Display cases.
Facing is always a pain in the butt for me.

I bid 11 mille on the 2 display cases that have the short ends in North and South.
Maybe this means facing east.

Hope you understand what Im talking about.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Hi Scandi!

The cream coloured healer beds are in two pieces. One piece, the top end, has the head board, while the other, or bottom end, has the footboard. In the screenshot with all the bags, in the second row from the top, the second backpack from the left hand side, you can see one complete cream coloured healer bed (one top, one bottom) and two extra bottom ends.

If I understand you correctly, you are bidding on the complete set of top &amp; bottom pieces of the cream coloured healer bed for 1m (effectively two pieces at 500k each).

You are correct, the display cases with small ends facing north/south would be the east-facing display cases, I note your 11m bid on those (5.5m each).

About to update bids now as fast approaching end of bidding.

G

aha,

I c.Total of 4 pieces ,one top 3 bottom.
Im bidding on one complete and one extra bottom then.

complete set 2x700 and 700 for the extra bottom.
This put me in lead bid I hope.

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

I allowed a good 15mins for any final bids, both on individual items as well as on the whole collection. None managed to top the Full Collection bid of 55m made by Feath.

This was tough for me if only because I know some, and like, respect &amp; admire so many of those who bid both publically &amp; privately.

Thanks all for your interest &amp; bids.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks, and I've updated the original list with all the current bids.

Unless there's any strenuous objection, I'll probably close this off tonight at 10pm GMT.

Since it appears to be swinging in that direction, I'm adding only that I reserve the right to refuse sale on individual items.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, I was gone all day and missed this. Next time give a lot more warning than six friggen hours. I would have topped the whole collection bid by quite a bit.

*Edited in: I got some new info about this, and it was unavoidable for Lady Nico to keep the auction open because of other stuff, so I hope no one walks away from this thinking she is less than professional, I'm certainly not.

I

imported_feath

I got lucky, for a change. you still want those pieces, drop me a line.

G

I'll be pming you in a bit, theres a lot of stuff in there I'm interested in, and I'm sure you can't possibly use all of it *bats eyelashes and stuff*

G

Thanks Feath, I couldn't have wished for a smoother, faster or more friendly trade.