• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rot House hiders?

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow u are all pathetic. posting about stupid pathetic crap that no one really cares about. everyone house hides and gets the numbers wrong and all stories about a fight are all diffrent. so why post something about some people in a house and then fight over what really happend for a few days with all of the posters twists to the storie.

S

Sir Achilles

Wow! I haven't tried to put my two cents in. I've done it. And, I remember your name now. About a year ago, me and a couple other trammies had about 4-5 of your SW@T buddies tied up in your house. You've cried about house hiders, but your bunch were almost the worst. -665 was even worse about it. You cry about RoT posting cropped pictures, and then you go and do the same. You cry about hacks, yet, I'll bet your using them (hence your whining about cropping and your obvious crop job yourself). You like to call people idiots, yet you're probably the biggest idiot posting on these forums.

Get over yourself, and chose a more appropriate name like Pinnochio. I'm surprised you can post your drivel on these forums with your nose rubbing against your screen. Oh, and I got a coupon for some depends for you if that bedwetting doesn't improve.
You're confusing me with another Achilles, he is "Achilles" and was in SWAT, I am "Sir Achilles" and have never been in SWAT. A year ago i wasn't even PvPing. I've only had a house in fel for a few months and i'm sure it's not the one you're talking about. My screen shot wasn't cropped for the last time, i don't know why the picture cut out my backpack and paperdoll, and i really don't care either. Never once have i mentioned RoT posting any cropped pictures. You sir are a dumba$$. I assure you that i don't use hacks and would welcome any Game Master to check my system at any time and all he/she would find me running is UOAssist. I've never used hacks and never will.

G

Gowron

You're confusing me with another Achilles, he is "Achilles" and was in SWAT, I am "Sir Achilles" and have never been in SWAT. A year ago i wasn't even PvPing. I've only had a house in fel for a few months and i'm sure it's not the one you're talking about. My screen shot wasn't cropped for the last time, i don't know why the picture cut out my backpack and paperdoll, and i really don't care either. Never once have i mentioned RoT posting any cropped pictures. You sir are a dumba$$. I assure you that i don't use hacks and would welcome any Game Master to check my system at any time and all he/she would find me running is UOAssist. I've never used hacks and never will.
OK, I confused you with another. Either way, I like how you've argued everything else except the cronic bedwetting that has plagued you since you've started posting your continuous bunch of whining and crying on these forums. For someone that is a relative noob (by your own admission, i might add) at PvP, you really need to brush up on your posting skills. Your hypocracy through your posts just astounds me that someone could be so lame. How do you mange to find your way outside your house? Or is mommy their to guide you after she's put your hockey helmet on your head?

S

Sir Achilles

OK, I confused you with another. Either way, I like how you've argued everything else except the cronic bedwetting that has plagued you since you've started posting your continuous bunch of whining and crying on these forums. For someone that is a relative noob (by your own admission, i might add) at PvP, you really need to brush up on your posting skills. Your hypocracy through your posts just astounds me that someone could be so lame. How do you mange to find your way outside your house? Or is mommy their to guide you after she's put your hockey helmet on your head?
Hypocracy? lol...you've tried to show that i've been a hyprocrite but have failed each time. As for the bedwetting, that seems to be the only line you have in your arson so if you wish to use the same material repeatedly that's on you. Based on the fact that you went straight to that kind of comment i would have to guess that you're some guy in his 40's that likes to prey on young boys. Another Michael Jackson if you wish? I don't swing that way so you stay away from me. :scholar:

G

Gowron

Hypocracy? lol...you've tried to show that i've been a hyprocrite but have failed each time. As for the bedwetting, that seems to be the only line you have in your arson so if you wish to use the same material repeatedly that's on you. Based on the fact that you went straight to that kind of comment i would have to guess that you're some guy in his 40's that likes to prey on young boys. Another Michael Jackson if you wish? I don't swing that way so you stay away from me. :scholar:
Ah, so the truth comes out. You are a little boy. That will explain a lot. First you cry about cheats, then you cry about cropping, then you crop (still suspect it is to hide cheats that you yourself cry about), then when you can't get ground on those, you cry about spelling and gramatical errors in others' posts, while hardly being perfect in that arena yourself. These are signs of a true bedwetter. I use that reference repeatedly mainly due to the fact that you repeatedly demonstrate those behaviors of someone who is steadily suffering from that disorder. I have not failed to show your hypocracy. Conversely, I have succeeded to the order that you are deemed rather insignificant to the rest of the readers on these forums.

I don't prey on young people. I only target the stupid ones (do you feel picked on, yet?). Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you've so consistently supplied me with such an arsenal and ammo to feed it. So, if you're going to post in the future, please try to make a point that doesn't come with your own tears.

Score: Gowron: 10 Sir Achilles: 0....FINISH HIM....FATALITY

O

onthefifty

you guys are both acting like idiots. put up or shut up. duel for gold at the farms, hire a respected broker, best out of five, anything goes. Enough already.

S

Sir Achilles

you guys are both acting like idiots. put up or shut up. duel for gold at the farms, hire a respected broker, best out of five, anything goes. Enough already.
I've offered him a duel a million times and he won't accept. I'll offer again one last time and then I'm done arguing. So here it is numbnuts your chance to win. What say you??

V

Vortimer

Sure, a mage as a meat shield, that makes sense....not! Please think before speaking next time if that's possible.

Horrible pvpers who play necros(wither spam) are quite possibly the best meatshields out there other than tamers.

You sir are one of them.

G

Gowron

I've offered him a duel a million times and he won't accept. I'll offer again one last time and then I'm done arguing. So here it is numbnuts your chance to win. What say you??
A million times? Holy Hyperbole, Batman! You've offered once prior and now, so twice, and only a bedwetter would challenge one who rarely does it, if, in fact, you are as good as you claim. I'll be done arguing when you start posting legitimate stuff instead of trolling tripe.

Though there will probably never be a day that UO will top my real life stuff, but if it does, I will be there.

Move on, or keep wetting your bed. Makes no difference to me. Though your frustrations do keep me amused.

S

Sir Achilles

A million times? Holy Hyperbole, Batman! You've offered once prior and now, so twice, and only a bedwetter would challenge one who rarely does it, if, in fact, you are as good as you claim. I'll be done arguing when you start posting legitimate stuff instead of trolling tripe.

Though there will probably never be a day that UO will top my real life stuff, but if it does, I will be there.

Move on, or keep wetting your bed. Makes no difference to me. Though your frustrations do keep me amused.
This is so typical of you, what do you have to lose, 5k in insurance money? You're all bark and no bite. You're a pathetic excuse for a human and a waste of skin.

G

Gowron

This is so typical of you, what do you have to lose, 5k in insurance money? You're all bark and no bite. You're a pathetic excuse for a human and a waste of skin.
No, it is you who is the pathetic excuse for a human and a waste of skin. It is cracking me up and making me laugh so much that your UO life seems to be such a validation of your own. I find it really difficult to imagine that two human beings actually conjugated and produced you.

Don't worry, I hear your mommy is purchasing a new hockey helmet for you to wear for your next post.

O

onthefifty

he offered twice yet you won't accept and resort to calling him a bedwetter?

what do u have to lose. if you rarely do it and best him in a duel, how cool would that be?

G

Gowron

he offered twice yet you won't accept and resort to calling him a bedwetter?

what do u have to lose. if you rarely do it and best him in a duel, how cool would that be?
You deserve an answer. In another thread, he offered a duel, yes. Now, Sir Achilles, by my perspective, seems to fancy himself as a consumate PvP'r. Whereas, I lose more than I win. The "bedwetter" accusation comes from, the question of what kind of challenge is it? I think it's because that he doesn't consider it a challenge and is assured a victory. I may consider the option of accepting. Depends on what I get done this weekend.