• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rot House hiders?

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sir Achilles

Decide for yourself, see attached picture....and they had more people than we did at the house....RoT has become a joke...pathetic....

S

Sir Achilles

Why defend them, you're not even with them anymore? Besides, when is the last time you saw a picture of us house fighting? I rest my case. :scholar:

T

truss

your right. i am not with them. but you act like you dont. i see you run in houses all the time still. i honestly dont care about them. i just find it funny that a guy who house hides is going to cry about people house hiding.

S

Sir Achilles

your right. i am not with them. but you act like you dont. i see you run in houses all the time still. i honestly dont care about them. i just find it funny that a guy who house hides is going to cry about people house hiding.
Dude, i haven't seen you in fel in months....don't speak unless you can back it up. I'll duel you any day of the week.

G

Gowron

Decide for yourself, see attached picture....and they had more people than we did at the house....RoT has become a joke...pathetic....
Nice cropping....what cheat programs are you hiding? hmmmmm.

I see you're back to your bedwetting. Good luck getting that duel. I'm sure someone would really enjoy waiting 12 hours for you to show up....

S

Sir Achilles

Nice cropping....what cheat programs are you hiding? hmmmmm.

I see you're back to your bedwetting. Good luck getting that duel. I'm sure someone would really enjoy waiting 12 hours for you to show up....
Cheat programs?? LOL....hilarious, i run nothing but uoassist...there is no cropping to that picture, it's a full screen shot. I'll ask you again for a duel Gorwin, but i know you will say something pathetic. I'm on right now waiting....

V

Vortimer

it looks like they are getting ready to raid a spawn or something.

dur...

S

Sir Achilles

it looks like they are getting ready to raid a spawn or something.

dur...
lol.....nice try....we chased them into the house and ended up killing half of them while they were trying to house fight..Joose died at least twice. The almighty Turles died at a different house....if you could buy Turles for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth you could make a fortune! Bring on the zerg boys...we'll be waiting to roll you with half your numbers, again.

T

Turles

lol 1/2 our numbers.. see i was gonna let this thread slide till u go by wrong numbers. the 5 archers an 2 mages vs me bank an hank at first. i died hank died. i get on my archer an die to the concussion stick again. when u guys wanna fight us even numbers any time sweety. 100mil ? 200mil whatever u want. i know as well as you do u cant touch us even numbers never have been... o yeh one of those tamers had a drag 2 forgot about that. so before u cry 1/2 our numbers make sure to count it makes you look like a fool an o yeah paris would beat you like a mule no matter how long he hasnt been pvping you are trash look at your guild. then look at him that alone makes him better

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so.. according to the pick; there is a guy behind you. Is he dead; or is he fighting you and you took a pic? or is he in the other house afk? Im just trying to grasp what you are saying here.

And def, even number it up. We'll duel. Fun, $$$, Pride, whatever. You just said you can take us even numbers. You cant back down sir. Pick the number of people && we'll set up a time and place. Also state if there is gold needed; I know a few brokers :)

PS: If he b*tches out, he challenged paris to a duel also. Same goes for that; I'll gladly pay whatever $$$ you want to throw on the duel of 1v1 with Paris. Again, I know some brokers =]

R

RichDC

Cheat programs?? LOL....hilarious, i run nothing but uoassist...there is no cropping to that picture, it's a full screen shot. I'll ask you again for a duel Gorwin, but i know you will say something pathetic. I'm on right now waiting....
If thats a full screenshot...wheres your backpack and paperdoll??i can see some but not all of them.

S

Sir Achilles

Ok so.. according to the pick; there is a guy behind you. Is he dead; or is he fighting you and you took a pic? or is he in the other house afk? Im just trying to grasp what you are saying here.

And def, even number it up. We'll duel. Fun, $$$, Pride, whatever. You just said you can take us even numbers. You cant back down sir. Pick the number of people && we'll set up a time and place. Also state if there is gold needed; I know a few brokers :)

PS: If he b*tches out, he challenged paris to a duel also. Same goes for that; I'll gladly pay whatever $$$ you want to throw on the duel of 1v1 with Paris. Again, I know some brokers =]

The people behind us were dead, we killed them while they attempted to house fight. They may have not been dead when i took the screen shot but they died shortly thereafter. We have nothing to prove, we killed all of you including the almighty Turles last night so if you want a repeat of that, show up tonight at yew gate. And please leave the house hiding off of the agenda. Is it going to be too much trouble to get you out of luna Lox? I know you bank sit 24/7 anymore. When is the last time you even fought? A month ago? Be sure to knock that rust off before you come out, i don't want any excuses.

S

Sir Achilles

lol 1/2 our numbers.. see i was gonna let this thread slide till u go by wrong numbers. the 5 archers an 2 mages vs me bank an hank at first. i died hank died. i get on my archer an die to the concussion stick again. when u guys wanna fight us even numbers any time sweety. 100mil ? 200mil whatever u want. i know as well as you do u cant touch us even numbers never have been... o yeh one of those tamers had a drag 2 forgot about that. so before u cry 1/2 our numbers make sure to count it makes you look like a fool an o yeah paris would beat you like a mule no matter how long he hasnt been pvping you are trash look at your guild. then look at him that alone makes him better
This doesn't even deserve a response. I'll list those of us that were there:

1. Tom
  2. Sir James
  3. Virus
  4. Mighty Jack
  5. Spartan

Those of you all that were there if i can even remember all of them were the following:

1. Turles
  2. JoOse
  3. Envy
  4. Batman
  5. Solus
  6. Hank

there were others i just can't remember their names. So even at that it was even numbers so quit crying and accept defeat. As i've said before, you suck warrior to warrior, sure you can kill a mage, congrats, try playing one for once. :scholar:

T

Turles

you lft out amiee with the drag an slowtyper or hatever his name is. an sid visicous, john doe was also there on a dismount stealther an those are the ones i can remember off my head
and im waitin on that even numbers duel remember you can beat us name a time an a place and an amount. we will be there

S

Sir Achilles

you lft out amiee with the drag an slowtyper or hatever his name is. an sid visicous, john doe was also there on a dismount stealther an those are the ones i can remember off my head
and im waitin on that even numbers duel remember you can beat us name a time an a place and an amount. we will be there
Aimee wasn't there, we had no tamers last night. I did forget about John Doe but that just makes it even numbers 6v6 assuming all of the guys i mentioned were all you had and i'm sure i left out at least a couple of RoT that were there. So keep making excuses Turles.....:bowdown:

T

truss

yeah sure why not. i havent been pvping much but i dont care. game has gotten lame. you said duel so does that mean pure?

G

Gowron

hehehehe! Nice try, jackhole. If that was a full screen shot, I'd have seen the tool bar at the bottom. Or even if you had your entire screen with just UO on it, I'd have seen your full paper doll. I still decline your offer as you still seem set on your bedwetting ways, and I'm just having too much fun at your expense. You're also an idiot to think that I'm reading these forums while I'm in game...
Oh, and spell check yourself before you spell wreck yourself. Can't even spell my name right when you're trying to sound tough.....what a jackarse you are....

S

Sir Achilles

yeah sure why not. i havent been pvping much but i dont care. game has gotten lame. you said duel so does that mean pure?

Mage duel is what i meant, necro or otherwise, i'll be using a necro mage. ICQ me at 425254612.

S

Sir Achilles

hehehehe! Nice try, jackhole. If that was a full screen shot, I'd have seen the tool bar at the bottom. Or even if you had your entire screen with just UO on it, I'd have seen your full paper doll. I still decline your offer as you still seem set on your bedwetting ways, and I'm just having too much fun at your expense. You're also an idiot to think that I'm reading these forums while I'm in game...
Oh, and spell check yourself before you spell wreck yourself. Can't even spell my name right when you're trying to sound tough.....what a jackarse you are....
I don't care about the screen shot being full screen or not. And as for the spelling of your name, i couldn't care less about that. You shouldn't be posting on these forums, you don't even go to fel.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care about the screen shot being full screen or not. And as for the spelling of your name, i couldn't care less about that. You shouldn't be posting on these forums, you don't even go to fel.
Since when was going to fell. a pre-requisite to posting on the stratics forums? Lol, what are you 16?

</Troll>

G

Gowron

Look here you pathetic little scrub. Thing is, I do go to fel. Beyond that, not only do I have the right to post here, but I've secured yours as well. I doubt you've even had the intestinal fortitude to actually engage in a real war zone. In fact, you're probably one of those sorrowful souls who's spent his entire life thinking his UO life validated his own. It must be true, as it has brought on to you a dreadful case of bedwetting. I find it highly comical that you come in here and whine and cry about other folks' spelling, and then you get all huffy and puffy when you find that your spelling and grammar are less than stellar to say the least.

As an individual, you have severely underwhelmed me. Hope you're wearing your huggies today, because I have a feeling that you've probably soiled yourself after reading this. I hope your mommy and daddy weren't hit hard enough by the recession to be able to afford a new computer chair for you.

T

truss

i will q you this weekend. i am working on some stuff right now.

S

Sir Achilles

Look here you pathetic little scrub. Thing is, I do go to fel. Beyond that, not only do I have the right to post here, but I've secured yours as well. I doubt you've even had the intestinal fortitude to actually engage in a real war zone. In fact, you're probably one of those sorrowful souls who's spent his entire life thinking his UO life validated his own. It must be true, as it has brought on to you a dreadful case of bedwetting. I find it highly comical that you come in here and whine and cry about other folks' spelling, and then you get all huffy and puffy when you find that your spelling and grammar are less than stellar to say the least.

As an individual, you have severely underwhelmed me. Hope you're wearing your huggies today, because I have a feeling that you've probably soiled yourself after reading this. I hope your mommy and daddy weren't hit hard enough by the recession to be able to afford a new computer chair for you.

I’m not even going to dignify that with a response.

G

Gowron

I’m not even going to dignify that with a response.
Am I the only one who sees the irony in that post. Seriously, Achilles, get some treatment for that bedwetting. It's seriously affecting your judgement. You did dignify it with a response, albeit a weak one. Hmmm, weak...like your pvp style.

T

Turles

so whens the even number duels. u seem to be dodging that question all together. just like necro did. so lil nerco name a time place an number. an gold amount an we will be there to beat you like a drum till then dont talk **** cause all your archers can concussion at the same time lol.

S

Sir Achilles

so whens the even number duels. u seem to be dodging that question all together. just like necro did. so lil nerco name a time place an number. an gold amount an we will be there to beat you like a drum till then dont talk **** cause all your archers can concussion at the same time lol.
I told you to show up last night turles but you didn't....we were waiting on you at the gate pretty much all night, at least until 10:00PM EST. So the ball was in your court and you didn't show. I guess you were too scared of dying again. And who cares how we kill you? You spam disarm and concussion so what's the difference??

V

Vortimer

Why would Broli duel at the gate?? Soon as he recalled in he would get bola'd, have 2 greater drags and 10 archers chain mortaling him over and over.

Sounds like fun.....

Broli would still probly win tho which is the funny thing.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Achilles I do not even know why you bother talking ****, you are such a bad mage and yet you think you are the undisputed champion... You are making many people laugh especially with a guild tag FPD :hahaha:
You should go back to pvp 101 and learn a few things.

V

Vortimer

Ender speaks the truth... i killed Achilles, Sir juice and Spartan 3v1 in tera keep awhile back.

Trash.

S

Sir Achilles

Achilles I do not even know why you bother talking ****, you are such a bad mage and yet you think you are the undisputed champion... You are making many people laugh especially with a guild tag FPD :hahaha:
You should go back to pvp 101 and learn a few things.
lol, coming from someone with a guild tag of Wowz? I'm sorry, must be a bad day when you are required to insult someone by their tag abbreviations. I've dueled several of your guildies and have beat everyone i've dueled. So clearly either i am a decent mage or your guidlies suck, you tell me.

S

Sir Achilles

Ender speaks the truth... i killed Achilles, Sir juice and Spartan 3v1 in tera keep awhile back.

Trash.
Sure you did, i've never died 3v1 in tera. Show me screen shots or quit waisting my time.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people behind us were dead, we killed them while they attempted to house fight. They may have not been dead when i took the screen shot but they died shortly thereafter. We have nothing to prove, we killed all of you including the almighty Turles last night so if you want a repeat of that, show up tonight at yew gate. And please leave the house hiding off of the agenda. Is it going to be too much trouble to get you out of luna Lox? I know you bank sit 24/7 anymore. When is the last time you even fought? A month ago? Be sure to knock that rust off before you come out, i don't want any excuses.
Is this you dodging the even number fight? Is this you asking me for a duel? Name the time and place sir. Stop dodging. And as for "not pvping" I dont get on until after 10pm EST sir, and I dont see you much. And after 1am, I pvp on LS. So you dont worry about my rust; and let me know when you want even fights; or wanna duel, k? =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This doesn't even deserve a response. I'll list those of us that were there:

1. Tom
  2. Sir James
  3. Virus
  4. Mighty Jack
  5. Spartan

Those of you all that were there if i can even remember all of them were the following:

1. Turles
  2. JoOse
  3. Envy
  4. Batman
  5. Solus
  6. Hank

there were others i just can't remember their names. So even at that it was even numbers so quit crying and accept defeat. As i've said before, you suck warrior to warrior, sure you can kill a mage, congrats, try playing one for once. :scholar:

FYI!! :scholar:

That is Envy's house, and Envy is a mule character. :eek:

S

Sir Achilles

Is this you dodging the even number right? Is this you dodging a duel with parris? Is this you asking me for a duel? Name the time and place sir. Stop dodging. And as for "not pvping" I dont get on until after 10pm EST sir, and I dont see you much. And after 1am, I pvp on LS. So you dont worry about my rust; and let me know when you want even fights; or wanna duel, k? =]
If you'll open your eyes and look a few posts back i gave Paris my icq number and he's going to message me this weekend for a duel. As for a group duel i told Turles to come out last night and we would throw down but he didn't show. (That was also posted a couple of posts back). So i'm not avoiding anything Mr. Smart A**.

S

Sir Achilles

Unless he soulstoned off and put it back on Panic; the last time i saw him on Envy it was a mule. :hahaha:

Nice to see your here. Duel me? =]
I'm on my lunch break and have to be back at work in 10 minutes so i don't have time right now. My icq number is a few posts back, q me sometime when i have more time and i'll duel u.

S

Sir Achilles

a neophyte necro mage, naked, could own you achilles. Rofl:D
I hope you don't make a living by making people laugh, cause you must be starving right now. I like how you dodged the comment I made about killing your guildies in duels. And if I suck so bad why does your gm keep asking me to join you all?

G

Gowron

Sure, a mage as a meat shield, that makes sense....not! Please think before speaking next time if that's possible.
Ummm, perhaps it is you who needs to think before speaking. All templates can be a "meat shield", especially when played by a bedwetter such as yourself.

S

Sir Achilles

Ummm, perhaps it is you who needs to think before speaking. All templates can be a "meat shield", especially when played by a bedwetter such as yourself.
You're such an idiot trying to put your two cents in on every coversation, even those which you know nothing about. Why don't you stick to trammy topics which I'm sure you're very familiar with.

G

Gowron

You're such an idiot trying to put your two cents in on every coversation, even those which you know nothing about. Why don't you stick to trammy topics which I'm sure you're very familiar with.
Wow! I haven't tried to put my two cents in. I've done it. And, I remember your name now. About a year ago, me and a couple other trammies had about 4-5 of your SW@T buddies tied up in your house. You've cried about house hiders, but your bunch were almost the worst. -665 was even worse about it. You cry about RoT posting cropped pictures, and then you go and do the same. You cry about hacks, yet, I'll bet your using them (hence your whining about cropping and your obvious crop job yourself). You like to call people idiots, yet you're probably the biggest idiot posting on these forums.

Get over yourself, and chose a more appropriate name like Pinnochio. I'm surprised you can post your drivel on these forums with your nose rubbing against your screen. Oh, and I got a coupon for some depends for you if that bedwetting doesn't improve.