[Auction] Romanticist In Arirang (Blaze Lantern)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Greetings everyone!

Lately I have noticed a lot of posts regarding lanterns and thought that perhaps it is time I sell my Romanticist In Arirang lantern. It was given to me in payment for helping Chaosy auction off the last bit of his collection a couple of years ago. History wise all I know about it is that Chaosy purchased it from Manticore and there is supposedly just the two, Of The Ring being the owner of the other.

The lantern is blaze and is everlit, meaning you can put it on a vendor paperdoll and it will remain lit.

http://i50.***********/24wys1v.jpg

Currently this is not an auction, I really just wanted to see if anyone was interested in it. If so than I'll throw together an auction or something.

HIGH BID: Decadence 1050 billion

AUCTION RULES

Normal auction rules apply with the few exceptions that I am stealing from Tomas' auction.

Cooling Phase
To avoid, last minute sneak bids, any last minute bid will trigger a 30 minute cooling time past the end time during which someone else can bid (again triggering the 30 minute cooling time).
You may only bid in increments of 50M during the cooling period (after 5:00 PM EST on the final day of the auction). Stratics post time stamp will be used for ascertaining bid times. Edited posts will NOT be considered. In case of issues, I will have the last call on who gets the item.

This auction will end at 9pm (Central) on Sunday, August 12. 7:00 PM PST (West Coast)/9:00 PM CST (Central)/10:00 PM EST (East coast)/3:00 AM BST (UK)/4:00 aM CET (Central Europe)/11:00 AM JST (Japan, +1 day).

If I do not hear from the winner of the item within 3 days following the auction I may cancel their bid. If the winner would like to use a 3rd party to cover the transaction than any charges are the winners sole responsibility. If it comes to using a broker I have a list in mind and will only use those listed.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to pm me and happy bidding.

Last edited:

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 23, 2009
Great Lakes
Greetings everyone!

Lately I have noticed a lot of posts regarding lanterns and thought that perhaps it is time I sell my Romanticist In Arirang lantern. It was given to me in payment for helping Chaosy auction off the last bit of his collection a couple of years ago. History wise all I know about it is that Chaosy purchased it from Manticore and there is supposedly just the two, Of The Ring being the owner of the other.

The lantern is blaze and is everlit, meaning you can put it on a vendor paperdoll and it will remain lit.

http://i50.***********/24wys1v.jpg

Currently this is not an auction, I really just wanted to see if anyone was interested in it. If so than I'll throw together an auction or something.
nope but i do like the spider tho

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Well, clearly there is some interest after all. With that said, I'll convert this over to an auction. I'll edit the rules into the original post. Happy bidding!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Bump!
Yay, just 2 days left!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Ok going into the final hours. At this point on the only bids accepted will be in 50 mill increments and the auction will end at 9pm central (10 eastern, as is explained in the auction rules above). Thanks!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Cooling time has been triggered, so there is the 30 minute time period starting now

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Just so the cooling time thing is clear, because Decadence's bid came in at 8:59 the cooling time period will last till 9:29 central. If no bids come in during that time than Decadence wins the item.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Alrighty, ten minutes till the cooling time ends (9:53)!

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 19, 2008
Annnnnnnd the lantern goes to Decadence for 1.350 billion! Thanks for bidding. Decadence contact me for info!