• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread!!

L

Lady Mana

Why a real life picture thread? Because this board (technically) has never had one before. AND ALSO because I want to show off my picture with Kevin Sorbo... yeaaahhhh! Anyway... I wonder if anyone can guess who I'm dressed up as? Keke.

I hope you all recognize Hercules!

So. don't be shy. Show us what you got! If you have pictures with famous people too, post it! That can be our theme. If not, just post anything :p

Lady Mana
Napa Valley News Manager
Lieutenant of the Royal Britannian Guards

S

Seth Blackmoore

Ok here it is.....

Awww....its me on my wedding day. Some of my best pics are from this day. No famous ppl though. I never meet anyone famous.

S

Seth Blackmoore

I just want everyone to know that Otis CANNOT take a picture without some alcohol in his hand or near him...LOL!!! I love this pic also Otis! LMAO!! The rest of the guild "must" see this one.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao...what do ya mean..theres a few pics without the beer around! lol
and i dont know wtf i was doing there..it was what they call beer fest weekend in killarny canada..all i remember is someone saying hold your hand up a sec..the entire weekend is somewhat of a blur

D

dielock

my self and my youngest Grand Daughter (she is 7 months now) 7http://homepage.mac.com/dsteg/.Pictures/2004/2Grampa%20S.jpg

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There ya go.

This is not me, it is to help the previous poster out. :)

Cute kids, y'all.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and of course there's me :p

sorry bout the size but im 2 lazy to shrink...no more hawk either :( work didn't like it

D

Devils_Reject

:shots:My sis Ashly then me then my best friend kelly!:shots:

More pics at myspace.cim/iminlovewithastripper420

L

Loqucious

I don't have enough confidance in myself to post a real pic! LOL

S

Seth Blackmoore

I don't have enough confidance in myself to post a real pic! LOL

I know that feeling. I used to be that way but now I don't care as much. My wife said I picked a bad picture and she had many others that would have been closer and looked better. But I don't wanna make this a whole Seth Blackmoore thread of r/l pics...LOL. So buck up Loqucious and post a damn pic ya whiner!!!

L

Loqucious

I know that feeling. I used to be that way but now I don't care as much. My wife said I picked a bad picture and she had many others that would have been closer and looked better. But I don't wanna make this a whole Seth Blackmoore thread of r/l pics...LOL. So buck up Loqucious and post a damn pic ya whiner!!!
Hehe, well you can find me at myspace.com/loqucious

Yes, I'm everything Loqucious. LOL

A

Ali_Baba

And btw Lady Mana the character you are dressed as is Misa Aname

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aren't you supposed to b dead? or did you catch a healer outside of mag?

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seen them multiple times, the first being 2001 or 2002 when they opened for the Crüxshadows (I have the dorkiest pic of me giving Stacey Campbell a rose).

Andy and Gopal are great people to talk to. Fall No More is still my favorite song.

And yeah, there were actually quite a few people in the scene here who played UO back in the day.