• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread!!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seen them multiple times, the first being 2001 or 2002 when they opened for the Crüxshadows (I have the dorkiest pic of me giving Stacey Campbell a rose).
First time I saw them was when they opened for Cruxshadows too LOL!!! in Northampton MA. Last time I saw them was about a month and a half ago in their hometown of Charlottesville, VA - KILLER show, as always. Andy's awesome. I love how he just plunks himself down at the bar and chats with his fans like we're all his buds. I remember Stacey. Rachel was always my favorite... I just checked out their page - seems the only original member of Crux is Rogue??? I don't like them so much anymore. Bella Morte far outshines them, imo...
Fall No More is a beautiful song. I don't think I have a favorite Bella song - I love so many of them! Love their cover of the Metro. did you hear them do their cover of the Titanic theme song? I think they played that when I saw them opening up for Crux way back when. That killed me :D

S

Seth Blackmoore

So there are still goth clubs out there? Man I miss them in Cincinnati, Oh. I used to frequent them on a weekly basis. Wouldn't mind traveling to find a few. My wife is intrigued by them also. She's never been to see all the beautiful goth freaks.

V

Vision

I vote to see Sav's pic... still haven't after all these years!

L

Lady Mana

Sorry guys, I don't mean to repost a picture of myself (I mean, well, yes I do), BUT for those who knew who I was dressed up as, I thought I'd post a picture from our mini-photoshoot. For those of you who don't recognize me, I'm cosplaying as Amane Misa from the anime/manga known as Death Note :)

K

Kurgan

Will You Marry me? :thumbup1::thumbup1:
Get in line... :lol:

I have known Lady Mana for many years on Napa.. Very sweet... :thumbup1:

She is a person who love to RP... As long as I have known her...

More power to you Mana....

P.S. I think I see some cheek there..... :eyes:

S

Syfka

it is quite excellent to know there are other goth uo freaks out there... i :heart: bella morte...
If you like bella morte you must listen to crux shadows if you already havent they are awsome!!!! just thought i would let you know

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, syfka, i've been a cruxshadows fan for a very long time! :) the first time i saw them was when bella morte opened up for them. awesome show!

N

Nibblets

So here it is, not that many would know me.

I need to find a good one of Dokker to post up...I'd bet he would just love that. Even as his sister I doubt I'd be safe. Hehe

L

Lady Mana

So here it is, not that many would know me.

I need to find a good one of Dokker to post up...I'd bet he would just love that. Even as his sister I doubt I'd be safe. Hehe
Hey that's nifty. Where was that photo taken? Seems kinda... cultural xD

G

Gawin

Love their cover of the Metro. did you hear them do their cover of the Titanic theme song? I think they played that when I saw them opening up for Crux way back when. That killed me :D
hehehe I have a copy of that cover by them....... remind me one night and ill send it to you

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love their cover of the Metro. did you hear them do their cover of the Titanic theme song? I think they played that when I saw them opening up for Crux way back when. That killed me :D
hehehe I have a copy of that cover by them....... remind me one night and ill send it to you
HEY what are you doing here *insert fake angry face* thought you had quit for good LOL... either you've finally decided you miss the game, or you just missed harrassing everyone on the boards hee hee :D

P

Pezu

I haven't played UO for a while, but I was part of the Napa PvP/Spawn/Champ/Trash Talk scene for a while. I'm sure some people still remember me...

Anyway... here's a somewhat recent picture of me. It's my secret PvP weapon:

L

Lady Mana

I haven't played UO for a while, but I was part of the Napa PvP/Spawn/Champ/Trash Talk scene for a while. I'm sure some people still remember me...

I has a paintball gun like that.

L

Lady Mana

Me and a 5lb Trout I caught a couple summers ago...
Believe it or not, but I've only ever caught fish that size in the ice. Ice fishing = way more success for me than normal fishing. Of course, you get to see all the icky blood from people clubbing them on the head smattered across the ice.

*cringes*

Are you holding it forward to make it look bigger? Haha...

R

Richard Pryor

No way, it's so he can show off his guns along with his fish.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe it or not, but I've only ever caught fish that size in the ice. Ice fishing = way more success for me than normal fishing. Of course, you get to see all the icky blood from people clubbing them on the head smattered across the ice.

*cringes*

Are you holding it forward to make it look bigger? Haha...
LOL! Sure. 5lb's is a pretty good size for a planted trout, but I had to do whatever I could to make it look bigger for the picture. I should have had my 4year old nephew hold it. Then it would have looked like a monster!

B

Budweiser

SAVATAGE I'm calling you out........................ post your pic or else....:sleep2:

L

Lord Sturm

Good to see Lady Mana still hanging in there. Her picture isn't anything like I expected :p

-----Sturm

Attachments

L

Lady Mana

Good to see Lady Mana still hanging in there. Her picture isn't anything like I expected :p

-----Sturm

ok, I think I did this right this time...
Heh, I'm still too old school to use "attached thumbnails" and whatnot. But yeah, it worked xD

E

eccentricjules

Thats about what I figured you'd look like Mana. You are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!

Meh:

-Lady Lavender

L

Lady Mana

Thats about what I figured you'd look like Mana. You are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!

Meh:

-Lady Lavender
Awe, thanks! You look happeh. Are those glasses or sunglasses?

I saw the ads for the lenses that tint in the sun, and they had some Lara Croft-lookalike photographer as the model, taking pictures of lions and such. It made me wants it! Of course, we hardly ever get sunny days like that anyway (unless you count sun shining off of snow). >.>

E

eccentricjules

Awe, thanks! You look happeh. Are those glasses or sunglasses?

I saw the ads for the lenses that tint in the sun, and they had some Lara Croft-lookalike photographer as the model, taking pictures of lions and such. It made me wants it! Of course, we hardly ever get sunny days like that anyway (unless you count sun shining off of snow). >.>
Those are glasses. I'm a nerd haha! Yeah they get a lot darker though after you are out for a few minutes. I am not surprised about those ads, they try to make everything look sexy. Motor Oil = sexy!

No snow for me thanks! Every year in the summer I take my daughter to Minneapolis and she thinks its the best place ever. Some year I will take her in winter and see what she says =P I'm in Las Vegas, its still pretty nice out. I'd take 110 over 65 ANY day.

K

kalzaketh

very cute little darling there sir I wish I had awitty comment like the others:)

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lol, I've never seen so much picatinny airsoft stuff hung on a real M1A...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Who we are...

I think is about time we got this going again. Dunno what happened to the LAST "real people" thread... so here's a new one...

And yeah, money where my mouth is... here I am...

In case you dunno.. I'm the one in black. The **ck-head is an old co-worker of mine. Dunno where he is now. ^.^