• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread!!

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Otis just GM'd Necromancy :lol:

But yeah this is where the rl pic thread went.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
AHA!!!

So can a mod merge the two threads?

F

five oclock

WoW..talk about players long gone from UO.....

Btw how do U post a pic again?

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You know... I missed out on this thread. Was not too long after i took a break.

Nice to see peeps.. and Mana... dang girl! Now I gotta bust out my cosplay stuff! :p

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Re: Who we are...

Me pissed after getting killed so I took a break.

awww! Luv the dog! I had one in Florida - was the best damn snaggle-toothed mutt! Had to give him to friends... I couldn't put him through quarantine coming back to Hawaii...

And Otis! LMAO! Great support show for your forum! :p

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Who we are...

hahahaha shh your not sposed to notice that!!! lmfao, was the only pic i could find atm

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OTIS! You da man!

Finger will be forgiven if you can sticky this now... pleeez? :D

This deserves a sticky!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wheee!!! Stickied!!! Awesome!

And to celebrate...

Here is Brad Pitt!!

No, I didn't name him that... is what the previous owners named him and is all he responds to ("damned cat" just don't work).

Here, Brad has decided I am playing too much UO lately and not giving him all the lovey he wants. So, to better gain my attention... just as I get ready to log on for some hunting, he leaps up onto my computer desk and assumes this position with periodic stretches and sit ups just because a cat is supposed to do that. I remove him, he just jumps right back up. After the 5th time, this is the look he was giving me, as if to say, "We can do this all night, or you can give me what I want..."

So... no UO or hunting tonight to replenish my vendors. lol Even now, trying to post the pic and submit this post, he's giving me dirty looks... HAHAHA!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wheee!!! Stickied!!! Awesome!

And to celebrate...

Here is Brad Pitt!!

No, I didn't name him that... is what the previous owners named him and is all he responds to ("damned cat" just don't work).

Here, Brad has decided I am playing too much UO lately and not giving him all the lovey he wants. So, to better gain my attention... just as I get ready to log on for some hunting, he leaps up onto my computer desk and assumes this position with periodic stretches and sit ups just because a cat is supposed to do that. I remove him, he just jumps right back up. After the 5th time, this is the look he was giving me, as if to say, "We can do this all night, or you can give me what I want..."

So... no UO or hunting tonight to replenish my vendors. lol Even now, trying to post the pic and submit this post, he's giving me dirty looks... HAHAHA!
Your cat is awesome! I love cats! :thumbup:

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Gus that's adorable!

Sir Kelek-You're quite the handsome fellow I must say...esspecially when you have a big slab of meat in your hand :lol:

I'd add my picture here, but I'm afraid you'd all die from the sheer shock of it.....

F

five oclock

I'd add my picture here, but I'm afraid you'd all die from the sheer shock of it.....[/QUOTE]

Na. We survived Otis pic...some how..if we can survive that we can go thru anything :D

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*GASP*

DEWD!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:sad4:
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Gus that's adorable!

Sir Kelek-You're quite the handsome fellow I must say...esspecially when you have a big slab of meat in your hand :lol:

I'd add my picture here, but I'm afraid you'd all die from the sheer shock of it.....
Awww.. Glad you think so, you are not shabby at all yourself. Also glad ya like the meat! LOL

R

Rakanishu

oh wow I need to post one here sometime :)

Whats with the ones that say click here to view, but dont work?

M

Mackal

Hello, I'm new to Napa, considering moving from Atlantic to get away from the annoying crowd that always seems to be lurking about there. I like the quiet of Napa's general chat.

Attachments

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
<-- That guy just LOOKS like me now... this is me.

404249_10151138656723335_1842754770_n.jpg

This is my family at Disneland.
998846_10151750944055680_852863233_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tigger!
such an adorable family! :)
*waves*

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My wife yelled at me for posting that picture, she says it makes her look fat. I told her it's not the PICTURE that makes her look fat, it's the 5 month gestated fetus in her abdomen that makes her look fat.

All I have to say is, it's a damn good thing she appreciates my humor. :D

So yeah, there are actually five people in that picture, Ava, Myself, T-I-Double G-Errrr, Autumn, and Oliver. Oliver is hiding though ;)

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
SQUEEE! Luv new babies! They got that awesome "new" smell and they are so cuddly and is amazing to just WATCH them!
Congrats Endal!

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wow..
you just GM'd magery with this resurrection! :p