• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Rising Colossus!

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you make it last longer or make it harder to dispel? Its a bit easy for some mobs to dispel imo and it lasts a bit short.

R

Rainfo X

Yeah... I tested it on Test Center because I was interested in using Arcane Empowerment - a Spellweaving spell that makes Summons have more Hitpoints and Harder to Dispel - and then making that a "Summoner" character. But EVs, Natures Fury, and the Rising Colossus STILL got dispelled at a way high rate. Not to mention my Mana was hard to manage. Because it takes 5/5 slots it should be slightly harder to be dispelled than it currently is IMO, so yes, I agree. :)