• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player

Kermes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I returned maybe a month ago after a few years away, and I'm getting the fun of UO back again!

I'm looking to get back into tailor and Smith bods, does anyone have bods they want to sell or get rid of ?

Also, I'd like to join a guild or just a group, to do stuff here and there, some hunting and such. Can someone help me out with it ?

Thanks !

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I am huge into bod rewards and filling bods.
If you’re looking for just the rewards I do sell them at the Brit moongate library.
But if you want bods I am still setting it up but do have some for sale in Luna at my bod building. If you are in Luna I have a house inside the walls on the south side. All of them are inside with names of people ache type of vendor along with normal and exceptional bods in different vendors. I haven’t finished organizing them but there is a ton already there. Please fee free to stop and check them out. Most don’t sell the bods just use them for storage but that’s not the intention of this house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk