• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Returning 10 year vet looking to offload my stuff

Wonko99

Visitor
Hey all, I am a returning 10 year vet that started back in 97.

I just found out about EJ earlier this week and started playing around in UO again. With the new vault system I have gained access to my old bank accounts and am looking to clear them out of anything cosmetic in order to help raise funds to kick start my gaming.

My plan is to organize all my worth while stuff into a few lots and auction those lots off in the trade forums.

As an EJ am I going to run into any problems? Here are a few of my concerns:

My stuff is all on Napa Valley and I have no way to move them to another shard.
Any transactions would have to be done by hand since I am not able to get a vendor.

I am sure a lot of you are wondering what sort of stuff I have, So far it mostly looks like:
hundreds of holiday items, like 5 or 6 sets of each item from the era.
a 97 'Wrist Watch'
Tons of Birthday Cake type stuff from the era
a handful of vet rewards
some Age of Shadow items
a few sets of Ranger Armor

Note that I am not able to log in to UO at the moment as I am at work, but if you have any questions or can offer some advise, feel free to contact me on ICQ: 42044607

Also note that I stumbled across an old guild mate from back in the day who got me hooked up with his current guild, so I should be all set on that front.

Lord Solor

Adventurer
Unfortunately I don’t think you’ll find any buyers on any shard other than Atlantic, since everyone plays there now.

Unless any of that stuff is super “rare” it will mostly be good for cleanup points, but who knows you might find a collector who will give you a mil or two for the lot. There’s lots of folks coming back for EJ so that stuff isn’t as uncommon as you might think.