Results of the Net Toss

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Deadly Shadow

The Net Toss was put on tonight by the O/S guild and Alliance. Very nice turnout. Lot of folks missing and a lot of new folks. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We tossed in 200 regular nets and 20 ancient ones. The finally was the wildest. Tossed in 6 ancients and about 6 regulars at the same time. Our thanks to all the folks that came out and joined in the fun. We shall be doing another net toss as soon as we amass another bunch of nets lol maybe some time June. Watch here for any news. Again Thank You

Here are a few of the pics taken.

And the good time came to an end.

I

imported_blesh

Thank you O/S for a wonderfull event!!!

I'm sorry I missed most of it, I ended up leaving early due to not feeling so hot. I would have loved to see you toss six ancients at once too. but there is always next time!

G

Thanks, it was great fun. I'm sorry I missed the end, uo was giving me fits tonight, i couldn't stay online longer than a min or two at a time, very depressing, so I finally gave up. That finale sounded like so much fun, sorry I missed it.

U

_Uriah Heep_

wow
I wasnt the only one with problems last night!! maybe its not my puter then, heheh.
Spent a lot of time frozen, then "connection lost"
Log in, move 4 steps, connection lost...but everything else was fine, icq, etc etc.
*shrugs*
Really reminded me of the old days LOL
So i figured I better stay back and heal and cure =) Was fun, a good crowd showed up, always nice to be with friends!

G

*grumbles something about long hours at work and falling asleep the moment I got home*

*looks in awe and envy at the seahorse*

D

Deadly Shadow

OH Big John had the same problems walking thought for a while he had on cement boots instead of leather. One time I got stuck behind a barrel and there I died. Seems it got so laggy when lot of folks were casting the necro spells. Lord Maplestone you needed the rest more than you needed to play a game.