• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reminder!!!!!!!

H

Holocog

oh here's something that might help-

Lv 1 = 6 Hit Points
Lv 2= 12 Hit Points
Lv 3= 20 Hit Points
Lv 4= 30 Hit Points
Lv 5= 42 Hit Points
Lv 6= 56 Hit Points
Lv 7= 72 Hit Points
Lv 8= 90 Hit Points
Lv 9= 110 Hit Points
Lv 10= 132 Hit Points
Lv 11= 156 Hit Points
Lv 12= 200
(There's a pattern, +6,+8,+10,+12,+14,+16,+18,20,+22,24. The lv 12 doesnt count....) Can i SOS shop with you guys? I need SOS cards and Im Out.:sad2:

F

Fangs McWolf

#2 disconnecting your network leaves you open to finding your toon sad and gagless. The only guaranteed safe way to disconnect is to exit the TT program. ALT-F4 (or click the "X" if its windowed).
No it doesnt always work like that. If you are in a batlle and you alt f4 you have a chance of going sad. A FOOOLPROOF way IS to dissconnect your internet. Toontown will think your internet had a problem. If your wireless then you have to do aaalll that, disabling then reabling internet, but it takes like 30 seconds and is gauranteed to make you not loose your lv 7s.:thumbup1::thumbup1:
I've been legitimately disconnected before (ie, the same effect of what you are saying to do) and I reconnect as soon as possible and found my toon had gone sad. Trust me, your way isn't foolproof. I'm not saying it doesn't work some of the time, just that it's not as guaranteed as you think it is.

oh here's something that might help-

Lv 1 = 6 Hit Points
<...snip snip...>
Lv 12= 200
(There's a pattern, +6,+8,+10,+12,+14,+16,+18,20,+22,24. The lv 12 doesnt count....)
Yes, that pattern is that each level you go up, you add +2 to the difference between each cog.

Use this formula for figuring out a cogs hit points:
Cog hit points = (cog level + 1) x (cog level + 2)

Example, a level 7 would be (7 + 1) x (7 + 2) = 8 x 9 = 72. Obviously a level 12 is 200 points no matter what so it wouldn't apply here and there would be no need to do it anyways.