• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rejoining the Community

• Thread starter belenusdmn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

belenusdmn

Hi,

Having taken a job teaching in Korea, I find myself considering rejoining the UO Community, however I've been away for two years. The people that I played with have all left so I'm looking to make new contacts.

I speak a little bit of korean, not really enough to hold a conversation but I'm still learning.

Anyway, I'm looking for contacts and to understand which of the Korean shards on which I should begin developing a PC.

Thanks!

~ Jamie
AIM: LaSombraDeLuz
MSN: [email protected]

G

*smiles* I wish you good luck in your return to the UO community. This is a very quiet forum. I hope you will get some sort of response soon. At any rate you can always visit with me. *chuckles* I live in Texas and play Siege, not much help, eh?

A

AncientGeek

I don't know if you will get a response for the Korean shards here. The best I can offer you is that there is a reasonably sized English speaking population on Formosa if your ping permits it.

A

AncientGeek

you bet. Though real-life has kept me pretty busy lately, I play formosa when I play.