• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Rejoining the Community

• Thread starter belenusdmn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

belenusdmn

Hi,

Having taken a job teaching in Korea, I find myself considering rejoining the UO Community, however I've been away for two years. The people that I played with have all left so I'm looking to make new contacts.

I speak a little bit of korean, not really enough to hold a conversation but I'm still learning.

Anyway, I'm looking for contacts and to understand which of the Korean shards on which I should begin developing a PC.

Thanks!

~ Jamie
AIM: LaSombraDeLuz
MSN: [email protected]

G

*smiles* I wish you good luck in your return to the UO community. This is a very quiet forum. I hope you will get some sort of response soon. At any rate you can always visit with me. *chuckles* I live in Texas and play Siege, not much help, eh?

A

AncientGeek

I don't know if you will get a response for the Korean shards here. The best I can offer you is that there is a reasonably sized English speaking population on Formosa if your ping permits it.

A

AncientGeek

you bet. Though real-life has kept me pretty busy lately, I play formosa when I play.