• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Recruiting

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ASK YOURSELF...

Do you never want to fight outnumbered again???
Do you want to learn leet uber moves such as riding a mount with a highly overpowered weapon?
Do you want to be able to hide on a private island?
Do you want to one of many?

We are now recruiting, we are a sometimes pvp guild on Great Lakes shard. If we are somehow outnumbered we hang in trammel, untagged. We are on a recruiting drive to try to get as many guilded or allied players as we can.

You may ask yourself, what qualifications do I need to join? That is the good part, there are none. If you can cast E-bolt or Wither, if you can run and bolo, or just stand there and stam block someone, our guild is for you. If for some reason your a member of TRD, XV, PWNT, or Hax and have top secret information about their guild like passwords or account information we will bring you in at High Council level. Basically if you have pulse our guild is for you. You don't need to be good we only show our face if we outnumber our enemies. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of many, come be a number.

Thank You for your time...

Come check us out at bc.org

C

C-Punt

Wow, I cant believe you wasted everyones time with that. I cant think of one guild that doesnt have some sort of laim game play or template. We all play the game even with all the changes. If you dont like it quit. Or hang out at guard zone in yew since thats where you probably pvp anyhow. Or join up with other cross sharding guilds that come in to take over Great Lakes.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I cant believe you wasted everyones time with that. I cant think of one guild that doesnt have some sort of laim game play or template. We all play the game even with all the changes. If you dont like it quit. Or hang out at guard zone in yew since thats where you probably pvp anyhow. Or join up with other cross sharding guilds that come in to take over Great Lakes.
What are you talking about, we are recruiting. Want to join? You sound bitter you need a guild. I am sure you wasted more time with your lame azz post then reading mine.

bc.org

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice attempt you waste of space. Was someone mean to you last night did the big bad BC take your spawn? STFU and go d/l the new proggies and join the other cheating pos.

C

C-Punt

Hi i am trying to make fun of a guild in a game, look at me i need some attention. Please look? anyone? aww man back to my pivot duties.

S

Still Frame

Get over yourself. I'm no fan of BC myself but majority of them are actually nice people. The trashy people in BC aren't the ones who let these people in, its the rats in your own guilds that are selling you out who then become members and are trashy people. BC has their core group that will never be broken up and then theres the new faces you seem to see everyday that come and go like nothing

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i seem bitter? Your a ****ing joke. Im BC. So again stfu and go sit at yew gate or change your work schedule so u can spawn late at night.

F

ForTheOcean

Wow, just wow... How is that even able to be posted here, it leans toward accusing BC of stealing people's passwords/account info? And 'TRD' is a l33t guild!

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be another guild with the same name since that is not our website. nice try :)

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TDR moron unless theres some loser guild tryin to rip the name *which would not suprise me*

M

Malador

Get over yourself. I'm no fan of BC myself but majority of them are actually nice people. The trashy people in BC aren't the ones who let these people in, its the rats in your own guilds that are selling you out who then become members and are trashy people. BC has their core group that will never be broken up and then theres the new faces you seem to see everyday that come and go like nothing
Why do you talk? In fact arent you banned from these forums?

The majority of BC are nice people however the ops as a whole are responsible. If trash gets in how do you think it happens and why. As for the core group, the core group does break up and change and has done so many times.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, just wow... How is that even able to be posted here, it leans toward accusing BC of stealing people's passwords/account info? And 'TRD' is a l33t guild!
Let me get this straight. Lets say I heavily recruit elders and high council from other guilds. I finally get one to come over and he quits his guild without any notice. He is an elder and is friended to several houses of his form guild and even has some password info from trusted friends. He gives me this information and I take it and enter other peoples houses and accounts and take things even go as far as putting their keep on my account. Does this make me a theif and a piece of trash that would never make it in your guild? Or would this make me a leader in your guild?

Wow, just wow...nothing but the facts man.

bc.org

C

C-Punt

When i was young my mom told me something i never really thought would be important until just recently. The little tid bit of advice i am now going to pass on to you, take it for what you will... "SON, when your old enough to play UO, Never and i mean NEVER give out your account info or passwords".

M

Malador

Let me get this straight. Lets say I heavily recruit elders and high council from other guilds. I finally get one to come over and he quits his guild without any notice. He is an elder and is friended to several houses of his form guild and even has some password info from trusted friends. He gives me this information and I take it and enter other peoples houses and accounts and take things even go as far as putting their keep on my account. Does this make me a theif and a piece of trash that would never make it in your guild? Or would this make me a leader in your guild?

Wow, just wow...nothing but the facts man.

bc.org
LMAO. Hey Garret man which piece of trash in BC is he talking about man?

F

ForTheOcean

I haven't seen BC 'heavily recruit' in YEARS... And my post was not directed at whether or not it has happened in the past or whenever. To tell you the truth, I don't know anything about anyone stealing anything off of anyones account. All I was saying was your post seems rather accusatory.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHA i have no clue i never logged into anyones account. Hi XV rofl. Hows the police report going garton? When you filed it did you tell them oh one piece of information i forgot to tell you was that i gave this person the account info is this gonna hurt my case?

If your gonna try and bash me rofl get your facts straight.

Fact 1: i never logged into anyones account.
Fact 2: The keep was empty i didnt take a thing from it.
Fact 3: Your a MORON for giving anyone your account info.
Fact 4: I bought the keep which someone was advertising for sale...

Also malador why isnt FHP allied with XV anymore? I heard someone saying something about the new tower kahlan has moved in.

S

Still Frame

Why do you talk? In fact arent you banned from these forums?QUOTE]

I could ask you the same question. As for being banned does it look that way to you? Why don't you just put me on ignore again like you did to my old name? You're still obsessed with bc. Get over yourself, do you even come to fel anymore? The last time i saw you, you were attempting to guard whack people on serps dock and the time before that trying to guard whack people at yew gate.

H

hydro

I could ask you the same question. As for being banned does it look that way to you? Why don't you just put me on ignore again like you did to my old name? You're still obsessed with bc. Get over yourself, do you even come to fel anymore? The last time i saw you, you were attempting to guard whack people on serps dock and the time before that trying to guard whack people at yew gate.

lol reminds me of the time mal was running his mouth at the gate on his archer. told me my mage had no chance against his archer. i came to pay him a vist and simply destroyed his worthless archer. it was quite funny to see him running like a champ. but im sure he will have some simple excuse that he was laggin or i was cheating.lol im still waiting for the screen shot of that mal, and i know you remember....

H

hydro

ASK YOURSELF...

Do you never want to fight outnumbered again???
Do you want to learn leet uber moves such as riding a mount with a highly overpowered weapon?
Do you want to be able to hide on a private island?
Do you want to one of many?

We are now recruiting, we are a sometimes pvp guild on Great Lakes shard. If we are somehow outnumbered we hang in trammel, untagged. We are on a recruiting drive to try to get as many guilded or allied players as we can.

You may ask yourself, what qualifications do I need to join? That is the good part, there are none. If you can cast E-bolt or Wither, if you can run and bolo, or just stand there and stam block someone, our guild is for you. If for some reason your a member of TRD, XV, PWNT, or Hax and have top secret information about their guild like passwords or account information we will bring you in at High Council level. Basically if you have pulse our guild is for you. You don't need to be good we only show our face if we outnumber our enemies. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of many, come be a number.

Thank You for your time...

Come check us out at bc.org

someone needs a uo break. this would be a good chance for that now since you are now uo homless... i would have bought the keep also. infact i bought an account that was supposedly "stolen", at the time i didnt know it was and when i found out, did i care? hell no. i didnt steal it.... all i can say is, its your fault for giving someone your accoutn info...

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone needs a uo break. this would be a good chance for that now since you are now uo homless... i would have bought the keep also. infact i bought an account that was supposedly "stolen", at the time i didnt know it was and when i found out, did i care? hell no. i didnt steal it.... all i can say is, its your fault for giving someone your accoutn info...
This post was not to make you look bad for getting a keep. Your own guild mate made you look like trash for that move.
Let me give you a tip in Real Life (where most of us stay) buying know stolen items is illegal and you can go to jail for it. I have a very hard time understanding how someone can contact police about someone stealing something in pixel land. I would like to hear the conversation on that one. Your own guild mate made you look like trash for that move.

H

hydro

AGAIN!! its YOUR own fault for giving ANYONE your account info... did someone in my guild hack into your account to get the keep? NO. somone in my guild just bought the keep....

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI Garrett- We dropped the alliance with XV because we were tired of the drama from their higher ups.

S

Still Frame

FYI Garrett- We dropped the alliance with XV because we were tired of the drama from their higher ups.
OMGZ drama in a guild!? i think everyone should play solo, i have a guild but im also a fan of solo

D

Dreamspinner

:bdh: It sounds to me like the loss of the keep is Saveuo's own fault for giving account info to the wrong person. Blaming an entire guild for your own mistake just makes you seem like a whiner.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not the one that lost the keep that was someone in XV. Yes it was very stupid to give out your account info so someone can sit in doom on mulit accounts. It was someone in BC that said it was stealing not me. I just went with it. If you feel good about taking a keep I am happy for you.

I was posting about BC can't fight or win anything without double the numbers and then they talk trash. Anyone can win 2 on 1. Funny you never see any BC with 10 plus guys on. Also funny to see them all run here and cry.

go zerg

D

Dreamspinner

I must have misunderstood your reason for bashing BC. I have limited PVP experience, and dont know how they operate, but it seems they are following Sun Tzu's wisdom of bringing superior forces to bear. And whatever happened to "All is fair in love and war?"

*quickly dodges the flames*

:shots:

H

hydro

aww, he must have lost a spawn... if you want to do spawns you can always do them freely in ilsh.....

M

Malador

HAHAHAHA i have no clue i never logged into anyones account. Hi XV rofl. Hows the police report going garton? When you filed it did you tell them oh one piece of information i forgot to tell you was that i gave this person the account info is this gonna hurt my case?

If your gonna try and bash me rofl get your facts straight.

Fact 1: i never logged into anyones account.
Fact 2: The keep was empty i didnt take a thing from it.
Fact 3: Your a MORON for giving anyone your account info.
Fact 4: I bought the keep which someone was advertising for sale...

Also malador why isnt FHP allied with XV anymore? I heard someone saying something about the new tower kahlan has moved in.

So what your saying is "I am not a thief. I am a fence".

M

Malador

I tried to find an ignore function. I dont see it. If anyone has figured it out please post it.

M

Malador

lol reminds me of the time mal was running his mouth at the gate on his archer. told me my mage had no chance against his archer. i came to pay him a vist and simply destroyed his worthless archer. it was quite funny to see him running like a champ. but im sure he will have some simple excuse that he was laggin or i was cheating.lol im still waiting for the screen shot of that mal, and i know you remember....
LOL your hilarious Hydro.

Actually I was watching tv not even paying attention to the computer. I left my char standing at the gate. When I glanced back to the computer you were talking **** to me about how your mage would destroy me. You begged me for a 1 v 1. I ignored you for at least a couple more minutes until a commercial came on. When I looked back you were pathtically still talking to an unatttended char that had not responded for more than 2 minutes. When I finally spoke to you, you tried to convince me to come to your house. Having been in BC I refused your kind offer. It took a couple more minutes of simply ignoring your smack before you finally got your mage. We spent a full 3minutes fighting and yes you killed my archer. I am flattered that you feel it was such an accomplishment that you have posted about it at least twice. A decent mage would have killed me much faster as my archer is still only a chiv archer with 2/4 casting.

C

C-Punt

I dont see anything wrong with fighting "very fast people" with numbers? When someone runs right next to me, and i bola them and the dismount icon is up and then the bolas back in my pack and hes gone its just odd. Maybe Vista?

H

hydro

LOL your hilarious Hydro.

Actually I was watching tv not even paying attention to the computer. I left my char standing at the gate. When I glanced back to the computer you were talking **** to me about how your mage would destroy me. You begged me for a 1 v 1. I ignored you for at least a couple more minutes until a commercial came on. When I looked back you were pathtically still talking to an unatttended char that had not responded for more than 2 minutes. When I finally spoke to you, you tried to convince me to come to your house. Having been in BC I refused your kind offer. It took a couple more minutes of simply ignoring your smack before you finally got your mage. We spent a full 3minutes fighting and yes you killed my archer. I am flattered that you feel it was such an accomplishment that you have posted about it at least twice. A decent mage would have killed me much faster as my archer is still only a chiv archer with 2/4 casting.

lol too funny. i never posted about you before. i just started posting here. seems your memrory isnt too sharp anymore. you know i didnt sit there and talk to someone for 2 mins. everyone who knows me knows my patience is very short. i would have not stood there for more that 5 seconds if your char was not responding to me. you talked smack about me getting on my red mage only because you thought i would get ganked and you would steal the kill. you made the fight last longer by off screening and skipping all around me. we all belive you, your chars are very easy to kill. well lets see what else you can dream up now.....

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I made my guild look like trash for buying a keep? Damn i have alot of notoriety eh? For the real life statement your a MORON. I bought a keep in a video game which you are referring to as something wrong irl. Maybe you should get out more and live a little more in the real life.

Think of this UO has a profession that is a THIEF. This means people steal things and sell them all the time. Does this mean all those people should run calling the police? How about back in the day when all you had to do to steal someones house was steal there key, which this might be amazing for you werent insurable. Should all of those people again call the police because they lost something in game and now should bother the r/l police with there whinining?

As for BC needing numbers we constantly take your pathetic attempts of defending spawns and roll over you. Also your castle is like a ****ing open atm for all of GL. I go there daily destroy all members of your guild. Not quite the 10-1 odds that you have suggested but im flattered that to you i count for 10 people. By the way what happened to your guild from catskills werent they supposed to come save you from the big bad BC.

One last point noone in BC has ever went after your pathetic elders for anything. We have a recruit email and everyone has sent one in we do not recruit. People send a email in thats as far as we go for recruiting. So maybe you should try to figure out why the elders of your beloved guild are so distressed with the almighty xv that they would send in recruit letters to the hated enemy BC. Ill be glad to pm you copies or your pathetic elders recruit letters. Yes this does mean ones that are still members of your guild that we turned down.

D

Dreamspinner

So what your saying is "I am not a thief. I am a fence".
I thought a fence was the person selling stolen property not the one buying it.:confused:

And, Am I reading this correctly that someone filed a RL police report on VIRTUAL stolen property??

H

hydro

I thought a fence was the person selling stolen property not the one buying it.:confused:

And, Am I reading this correctly that someone filed a RL police report on VIRTUAL stolen property??

LOL yes!! funny as hell!! i bet the officer that took the report was laughing his a** off after words....

D

Dreamspinner

OMG! That is TOO funny. I have lost EVERYTHING on my account once due to a hacker, all I did was work my a#$ off to rebuild. In the case of the keep the "Victom" WILLINGLY gave over his account info. Im suprised the officer didnt arrest him for Aggrivated Mopery. :lame:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First of all sorry to see someone lost a keep, but that is not the dude's fault. Its the owner, and the person he trusted that he let use the account. If the keep met so much to the owner then the owner should of transfered the keep to another account if he was going to let that account be used by someone else. If someone else bought the keep and wasn't in BC would threads like this be posted about it? Also if I was in this situation I would of been trying to work something out with the buyer,and not be accusing them of doing something illegal to get it. Like buying it back from them, and take the loss of the gold over my stupidity for not being more careful.
btw thank you the dude for throwing your xmas stuff on the ground while I was hidden there :p LOL Im keeping the card tho not turning it in.

S

Still Frame

Hey Malador why dont you just apply to get into bc??!!
He was already kicked out of bc. BC mostly lets in nice people who then change and become jerks. If they were a jerk to start with then most likely they were let in for being slightly better than most players. Not a fan of bc because i've watched some very good people change and become worthless (key example: nine mile) used to be awesome now hes nothing more than another strangle flame strike pancake.

guilds like bc, xv, pwnt, and tdr that have managed to stay together and have atleast a strong group that wont disband deserve credit. People dumb enough to give their account info away deserve to be robbed. Denzel/Sorrow had mine and i had his and at any point if either of us were robbed then so be it. The game isn't even worth getting mad about. Who needs a keep castle or tower anyways? waste more space for housing please...

M

Malador

lol too funny. i never posted about you before. i just started posting here. seems your memrory isnt too sharp anymore. you know i didnt sit there and talk to someone for 2 mins. everyone who knows me knows my patience is very short. i would have not stood there for more that 5 seconds if your char was not responding to me. you talked smack about me getting on my red mage only because you thought i would get ganked and you would steal the kill. you made the fight last longer by off screening and skipping all around me. we all belive you, your chars are very easy to kill. well lets see what else you can dream up now.....

Well there you go. If none of that happened to you then it must have been someone else who killed me at the gate.

M

Malador

How do you think the fence aquires the property?

M

Malador

i cant figure out if your obsessed with BC or just with garret..........

I am not obsessed with either.

I simply dont like garret. I am pretty sure I am in the majority in that regard.