• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Collector Festival on Chesapeake

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chesapeake will be hosting the rares festival after this coming one on pacific which is April 16th-18th. We're aiming for the Chesapeake rares festival to take place July 16th-18th friday-sunday which gives us some time to plan exactly whats going to happen during this weekend. I am the main host of this event and most people know me as Demon Slayer , but on here and stratics people know me as Demonous. So far here is whats going to happen:

We will be using about 3 houses side by side to rent out vendors for free to all the rare collectors coming from different shards and to anyone that wants to rent a vendor to sell rares and such. These houses will be located in the Kijustsu Anei Village close to the Tokuno: Homare-Jima Moongate.

We will be having a rares auction for people to sell their items at that they do not wish to sell on their vendors. This will take place at the VIP vendor mall in the southeast corner of luna. Possibly getting the crew from pacific to run the auction for me, but i have not asked them about it yet.

Lastly, we are looking for people to volunteer to have events for the people transferring over to partake in. Mind you, many of them will be bringing characters with no skills and no way to recall so keep that in mind when suggesting a type of event. I will be supplying the prize money for all of these events.

If you wish to host an event please reply to this thread with the following

Name:
Guild Name:
Brief Description of Event:
ICQ Number:

I want people from all other shards to recognize that chesapeake has a great community and works well together when they come here to visit us. We want them to have a great time and enjoy themselves and feel that they are part of the community as well.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestion, please icq me at 102388892, thank you