Rare/PC on piece of rubble

• Thread starter imported_feath
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_feath

I've not seen this piece on anyones rubble auctions. I've not seen it on any rubble vendor. Now, the piece is either uber rare, or no one wants to sell their piece, or its so common no one bothers listing it.
Its a sandstone wall corner piece.
Any idea how rare it is, and how much it's worth?

G

If you mean the crumbling lower wall corner, 40k. The full-height block wall corner is rarer but still not that rare..... maybe 300k. If you mean the custom-house signpost size corner (about 1/4 of a wall width) it's not terribly rare either but rarer than most wall pieces... maybe 500k.

Someone will pipe in with "it's not worth 10k!" guaranteed though - prices are still unset. YMMV

I

imported_feath

I should have posted a picture, but i was being lazy. it's this one:

I

imported_Mezzac

Hello,

I got a couple of those - I have come to the conclusion that anything I managed to get would be pretty common due to my connectivity.

I would say it more the case that it is a useful piece which will be very handy - once people finish designing thier homes to incorporate the rubble you will find more pieces on the market. This is probably true for a number of pieces. A good example is the ohii tree - first hit market at 2 to 3 million, you can now buy for as little as 350K on some vendors. This is the same for a number of pieces - I think it will be a while before we really know what is really rare and what is not.

Thanks Mezzac