• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rare EM Fel Event Sonoma 2010 "A Well Worn Doll" only 10 given out

Kung FOO

Visitor

Rare EM Fel Event Sonoma 2010 "A Well Worn Doll" only 10 given out. 5 were cursed and 5 were not.

Looking for 1 Plat OBO

Located on Pacific.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
There are...I just dont think there are many doll collectors out here. At least if there are, I dont think there are many that buy dolls that cost that much :p

Kung FOO

Visitor
so no REAL collectors :p im just basing my price off of what people have told me it was worth on this forum. Someone bought one for 600mil and that was a while ago another person said it was worth 1 billion to the right person.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yea, I know there are some doll collectors out there....probably just not a ton of them. I would imagine that if you keep it up here for long enough then you will get what its worth for sure.