• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Collector's Festival Fall 2009 - Updated September 10th, 09

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had initially stocked some lower end items on my vendor but, upon seeing your request to wait until Friday, I have removed them.

G

Gunga_Din

I'd like to setup a vendor as well.

Will contact u via icq. Thx

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Rare Collector's Festival Fall 2009 - Setting up Vendors Now

What are the coordinates of where this is taking place? Thanks in advance

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Rare Collector's Festival Fall 2009 - Setting up Vendors Now

i'm going to be away this weekend so i stocked my vendor early... sorry 'bout that...

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have included a short schedule in the original post. That includes the time I will be online for sure tomorrow (5-6:00 PM EST) to set up remaining vendors.

D

DayDay

hi id like to get 2 vendors if possable for both of my accs got alot of rares plz thx :party:

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to SlickJack for winning the early registration reward.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
had fun at the festival, thanks for hosting it Tomas, i think they work out the best on atlantic although i wouldn't mind playing in my home ballpark of chesapeake :dunce:

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, thanks tomas for hosting a wonderful festival! i wasn't around much unfortunately but enjoyed myself when i could get on.
and a special thanks to Julia/Laina for saving me from a mis-pricing nightmare!!! thank you so much, again, for your help and your honesty - you turned what could have been a really bad experience into a wonderful one :)
and congrats slickjack on winning the early registration token!

R

RichDC

Next time you should hold it in fel...stealing freshly bought rares would be the only way ill get my hands on them!!

:p

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes thanks for hosting was a fun festival. Met some interesting people and more importantly sold all my stuff :) Thanks to everyone! Until the next time! :eyes:

O

of The Ring

I hope the next time this event can be hosted on GL. I will be very glad to assist in anyway I can to make it happen.

But still, thank you Tomas for making this Rare Fest successful again.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
next rares fest, i think all the participants should work out a deal with some broker to buy a bunch of xfer tokens in bulk so that we all get them for a fair price

G

Gunga_Din

Thx Again for a great festival. It was a lot of fun and I met a bunch of great people.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THX Thomas and Athelas was a great fest :)

you truly did an awesome job.

Rares Fest spring 2010 Great Lakes hosted by Xuri (Philipino Phil) :)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree on the transfer token deal, I know I was shocked to see the ATL price. I picked them up for 13-15m on Cats, so at the worst, I could buy on the front end for people that needed them... Not looking to make money on it like I saw alot doing, anything to ease the burden on each other the better.... Plus, I like it when there are pretties for me to buy!! The more people that make it to the events, the more items we ALL have to fight for! :)

The duration between the Festivals was a good period I think, May to September. By that standard, should we be looking at another get together in Feb? or late January?