• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raise skill points to 1000.

• Thread starter scytale84
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the way things are now with skill + items, the skill cap is already a joke. I dread to think what templates would be created if we could get real skills to 1k then add a stack of items to stretch even further. Ick.
Someone suggested a while back that Items should not allow you over you Real total skill cap be it 700-720. I liked that idea. I also feel each year should get a total of 5 skill points up to 800 skill max.

M

Masumatek

Someone suggested a while back that Items should not allow you over you Real total skill cap be it 700-720. I liked that idea. I also feel each year should get a total of 5 skill points up to 800 skill max.
Why? So vets have even more of an advantage over newer players? They should do away with the bonuses and give everyone 720 or everyone 700. Heck, they should do away with vet rewards altogether.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why? So vets have even more of an advantage over newer players? They should do away with the bonuses and give everyone 720 or everyone 700. Heck, they should do away with vet rewards altogether.

Ah Mas vet rewards aren't that overpowered anymore anyway. The best rewards with advantages were at the 3rd year when you could get an ethy and robe and cloak. Now anyone can get a Charger of the Fallen for $10 and +3 or +6 physical resists means a lot less now that crafted armor has received some improvements.

I'd be fine if they made the skill cap 720 for all players regardless of account age. I don't really consider 20 points a hugely significant advantage but hey, it is 20 points none the less. Make it even for everyone.

To the OP, it's been discussed here so many times over the years we've lost count. UO being unique in it's skills system and with the freedom to develop characters with many different templates, more points and skills on characters would just not be good for the game.

X

XaeviusMenate

I'm confused. If you pay for this game for ten straight years, you deserve something extra. Removing veteran rewards insinuates that someone might be a little jealous of those folks that did pay for their subscriptions for 10 years. :sad2:

I say knock it up to 750 for 10 year vets. Why? See above.

This game has never been about fairness, and with item based combat becoming the focus, perhaps skill ought to come back in as the main focus....as should actually staying in the game and holding your account.

Of course there's going to be an influx of 'I left UO for (insert game) and came back, making a new account, but I don't have the 750 skill cap, this is unfair'.

To that, my response would be; "Hey, welcome back, but the 750 is only for 10 year vets, since they stayed with the game for ten straight years and dumped a load of cash in on multiple accounts, so perhaps they'd like a little 'thank you' for burning 1.5K per account over the years on entertainment, you know, and putting up with countless changes and nerfs, for better or worse....10 year vets are essentially married to UO, so that's why, Sir/Madam"

That's a good incentive to stay in UO, and there's only a 30 point difference between the 720 and 750.

The argument that newer players would have a gap is nearly moot on production shards, as these additional points are, as has been mentioned, easily obtainable through items.

Henceforth, you don't need a 750 cap, but it's a nice perk.

If you knock it up to 720 points for everyone, it makes even more sense to give the 10 year vets 750.

We've been here the longest. We've put up with a lot. We're still hanging on. Some of us stand strong, others by a thread. Throwing us a bone wouldn't be as bad as some might make it seem.

The imperialistic, 'remove vet rewards' is almost as unfair than amping the skillcap up to 800, for example. Who would that be fair to? Nobody. It would make such jacked-up templates nobody would be able to compete with them, and 7x120's would pop up left and right through the use of items.

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They added skill items to bypass the need for some players to have to train annoying skills that they were refusing to train already. Why do you think there weren't many tamers in the early years of this game?

If you raise the skill cap and remove the skill items you better make skills that are annoyingly stupid to gain gainable. They never seemed to want to do that, so they used the same method they always use to ease players frustration...throw pixelated crack at them.

QFT

Came back and was going to make a new tamer on a new shard but after working for 2 1/2 hours yesterday and only getting +3 at 50 taming I said to hell with it and payed $20. I figured I'd save moneyshelling out $20 instead of having to buy incredible amounts of rogaine to grow my hair back after I rip out in frustration of training taming.

M

Masumatek

I'm confused. If you pay for this game for ten straight years, you deserve something extra. Removing veteran rewards insinuates that someone might be a little jealous of those folks that did pay for their subscriptions for 10 years. :sad2:

I say knock it up to 750 for 10 year vets. Why? See above.

This game has never been about fairness, and with item based combat becoming the focus, perhaps skill ought to come back in as the main focus....as should actually staying in the game and holding your account.

Of course there's going to be an influx of 'I left UO for (insert game) and came back, making a new account, but I don't have the 750 skill cap, this is unfair'.

To that, my response would be; "Hey, welcome back, but the 750 is only for 10 year vets, since they stayed with the game for ten straight years and dumped a load of cash in on multiple accounts, so perhaps they'd like a little 'thank you' for burning 1.5K per account over the years on entertainment, you know, and putting up with countless changes and nerfs, for better or worse....10 year vets are essentially married to UO, so that's why, Sir/Madam"

That's a good incentive to stay in UO, and there's only a 30 point difference between the 720 and 750.

The argument that newer players would have a gap is nearly moot on production shards, as these additional points are, as has been mentioned, easily obtainable through items.

Henceforth, you don't need a 750 cap, but it's a nice perk.

If you knock it up to 720 points for everyone, it makes even more sense to give the 10 year vets 750.

We've been here the longest. We've put up with a lot. We're still hanging on. Some of us stand strong, others by a thread. Throwing us a bone wouldn't be as bad as some might make it seem.

The imperialistic, 'remove vet rewards' is almost as unfair than amping the skillcap up to 800, for example. Who would that be fair to? Nobody. It would make such jacked-up templates nobody would be able to compete with them, and 7x120's would pop up left and right through the use of items.

And I say you're 1) a selfish trammy and 2) a horrible player, be it at PvP or whatever else you do, so you ask for anything that will give you an advantage over someone else.

See? You want to assume I'm some crying noob who feels mistreated about not getting shiny things, I'll make assumptions too:). Number one though is 100% accurate. I think it's safe to assume number two is too... FYI, I've played over four years. At this point it makes much more sense to keep my advantage over the newer players/newer accounts than to ask for a change. But what you fail to comprehend is not everyone is as self-centered as you and some people actually do want the "fairness" that your post is so blatantly against.

Vets deserve no special treatment. And definitely not any special treatment that gives them item or skill point advantages over younger players or newer accounts who have no way of getting such advantages. If it's so important for you to feel special, then maybe the devs can toss you some special vet coin every few years. But you do not deserve nor is it good for the game for you to get half the vet rewards vets do get. Decoration? Fine. The other crap? It needs to go. You, being a vet, have the biggest advantage you could ever ask for, completely outshining any other advantage the devs might give you. What is it? Experience. You have it. The noobs don't. Why ask for more? You don't need more advantages. You shouldn't get more advantages.

And btw, you contradict yourself. You say 20 or 30 points is no big deal, so it doesn't matter if vets get it...newer players/noob accounts are just fine without it. But you also say the bonus is good incentive to stay in UO...what's that? I thought you said it doesn't matter. Make up your mind. Oh and, if it doesn't matter, then why can't we give it to noobs too?

I wish the devs would listen to me and those like me, players that try to bring balance and fairness to the game. But instead they listen to you. It's unfortunate. It's exactly this selfish attitude of yours that is the cause of so many problems, both in UO and irl.

Just so you know, I've argued against vet rewards for years. Not to worry...I'm always greatly opposed by our good vet friends on these forums such as you who want of course what is best for the game. If you really did though, you would oppose vet rewards. Just altogether. We don't need them. Ignoring the whole it's completely unfair to newer players/accounts argument, which is a huge reason to rid us of them...it costs TIME. TIME every year spent giving us precious vet rewards. TIME that could be spent improving the game elsewhere. We do NOT need vet rewards. We do NOT need holiday gifts. It is a waste of time. It hurts the game. If you feel you do need these rewards, as you suggest you and others do to keep yourselves playing the game, then I suggest you should quit the game. If you need vet rewards and holiday gifts to keep you playing, then you've lost interest in the game long ago.

X

XaeviusMenate

I think you need to re-read my post. We could give the 720 bonus to everyone. I could care less.

If you amp it up to 720, someone will complain, so you need to find a median. Hence the 750 suggestion.

It's important for veterans to feel like they've been there a long time, because they have. I remember when we didn't have veteran rewards at all, and when they first came, an ethy horse was a Godsend that made everyone happy.

I justified why it does matter, and doesn't matter.

You think it will make some huge gap to have 20 more skillpoints, but as I previously stated, this gap is moot due to the items currently available.

You can't take a subjective viewpoint and expect to win, sir/madam.

Additionally, your personal attack was entirely unjustified.

I think that you make some half decent points, but calling me:
1) a selfish trammy and 2) a horrible player, be it at PvP or whatever else you do, so you ask for anything that will give you an advantage over someone else.
No, I think AoS was responsible for screwing up the skill-based ratio, and how does how well I play the game come into this? Did we even discuss Trammel?

No, we didn't. Ask any of my friends, and you may very well confirm I'm very good at any facet I touch.

I started this game in 98', so you can't very well say I'm a 'trammie', as I do play all facets. You state you have played four years, which means you did not have to endure endless server resets and warps that would cost entire days of hard work on a routine and random basis.

There was britannia. Then, there was the Lost Lands (The Second Age). There was no tram, there was no fel, the gold cursor was a dream in someone's head. Designer Dragon brought up the initial plans for Necromancy to be 'an evil version of magery' with a mirror version of spells.

There was the Abyss Shard, Santa's Slay, Farmageddon, Good/Evil, Chaos/Order, full-scale wars at the bank between guilds, corpses everywhere, and more than you could ever imagine.

I come from a day when Felucca and Trammel were simply moons you could peer in the spyglass to determine where the public moongate would take you next. We didn't have gumps for choosing this at the time, nor would we for years.

You never even went to a Seer event. Sorry :(

Just because I don't play on siege or some other exclusively frag-happy shard, doesn't give you the right to attack me. Having anything to do with people that talk trash on forums is generally against my convictions.

Additionally, I didn't ask for more veteran rewards, holiday gifts, whatever. I proposed that we could possibly take something into consideration and gave an example based on said consideration, ie, 750 skill-points vs 720. Again, I think you need to re-read my post after you've calmed down.

Ethys have a counter-balance; the charger of the fallen, and the quiver of infinity mostly replaces the cloak slot for anyone who wants to use it.

Robe? You could use the Robe of the Eclipse, and get 95 luck instead of a paltry 3% physical resist.

The only thing that doesn't have an equal replacement is a ridable polar mount; I don't really care for looking like the beast master, so I don't have one.

Perhaps your argument is against soulstones, but these won't be going away any time soon.

If you want to see things changed, I suggest you post a formal proposal instead of venting your frustration on me.

You claim to be making a point as a justification for a personal attack that you have no basis or right to make.

Your logic is so cyclic and redundant that it's borderline narcissism.

You want to assume I'm some crying noob who feels mistreated about not getting shiny things, I'll make assumptions too.
No, but I will make a confirmation of this if you continue to behave in this manner, not an assumption. I have words in my vocabulary for people such as yourself, but I pity your ignorance too much to use them.

It seems to me like you said ya wouldn't want to suggest a change and lose the skill bonus, but you said in your previous post that we should get rid of veteran rewards...you know that the skill bonus is a veteran reward...

So you say you want to 'keep the advantage' instead of asking for a change.

Good, you've helped me make my point.

For someone who touts wanting to be fair so much, you sure are wanting to hold on to your self-titled 'advantages'. However, that's the only 20 you're gonna get, bud. It doesn't get any better than that.

You already got your incentive. I was suggesting that we possibly give everyone 720 and stack an extra 20-30 points on for 10 year vets only.

Again, it does matter, but it doesn't. It just depends on who you ask.

There is a difference between good incentive to stay, and fairness. Incentive is something to work for, fairness is everyone being spoon fed from a silver platter, the latter which you seem to favor.

Speaking of advantages, newer players do have one;

They have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

G

Grace of Pacific

The basic skill set of a melee'r (note, not talking about an archer)

wep
tact
anat
heal
resist
parry

6 skills

The basic skill set of a mage type

mage
med
eval
resist

4 skills

Something needs to give. A mage who pvps can add a bit of anatomy for the defense, or not and just use a -0 mage wep. Even if they use wrestle or a wep skill, it is still only 5 skills compared to 6 as the warrior.

Have thought all along they should get rid of the anatomy req on warriors. Make it so healing is healing period and give the bonus of damage into the tactics. Make it so tactics can't be abused by a mage or mage hybrid by requiring the dex to be 80, 100 even better, for the bonus just like they did with the parry.

Cheers.

C

Charmed

wep
tact
anat
heal
resist
parry

6 skills

mage
med
eval
resist

4 skills

Something needs to give. A mage who pvps can add a bit of anatomy for the defense, or not and just use a -0 mage wep. Even if they use wrestle or a wep skill, it is still only 5 skills compared to 6 as the warrior.

Have thought all along they should get rid of the anatomy req on warriors. Make it so healing is healing period and give the bonus of damage into the tactics. Make it so tactics can't be abused by a mage or mage hybrid by requiring the dex to be 80, 100 even better, for the bonus just like they did with the parry.

Cheers.
Add in inscription for mage?

S

Sebrina

:eek:snap:

Can you imagine all the "gods" and "demi-gods" running around with abilities like that?

G

gandolfofaol

Lets see:

120 taming
120 lore
120 vet
120 music
120 provo
120 peace
120 discord
100 lp
100 cart
____

I guess my treasure hunter needs 1040.

A

archite666

*smacks forehead*

Can we please talk about legitmate game changes?

I got an idea, lets just go ahead and make the skill cap at 200 for each skill, and make strength, dex, and intelligence total points equal to 500, and do away with the caps, heres my template:

Magery 200
eval 200
meditation 200
parry 200
resist 200

str 200
dex 80
int 220

Chia! how awesome would this be?

NOT!

A

archite666

wep
tact
anat
heal
resist
parry

6 skills

mage
med
eval
resist

4 skills

Cheers.

You assume an aweful lot here, In my opinion the score is tied.

weapon skill
tactics

vs

magery
eval

Heres why, meditation is extremly useful for either type of character but certainly not needed with the insane amount of MR and LMC.

Resist also useful for either class as it is a defencive skill, along with parry.

Healing anatomy IS not required, ever used bushido with potions? It can be quite useful for healing. Yes magery does have its healing included however that comes at the cost of being interupted and costing mana.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the way things are now with skill + items, the skill cap is already a joke. I dread to think what templates would be created if we could get real skills to 1k then add a stack of items to stretch even further. Ick.
That would be a start, though it just doesn't seem right that you can hit a slow run of gains and say "screw training, I'm twinking to 100 or 120" heh. With a good gains system, real skill should be the ideal IMO.

Wenchy

G

galefan2004

I think virtually every time I've suggested removing skill + items, I've stated that skill gaining needs to be looked at. I wouldn't say make it super easy, but more based on normal gameplay than spamming this spell or that one. I wouldn't mind it taking time, it's just mind numbing to sit doing the same thing repeatedly, then at each skill level, move to the next repetitive task.
Then I agree with you. I'm all for an increase in the cap to 800 (820) if they take out skill items and make skills gain through normal game play. Pressing the same keys over and over again is not the best way to regulate skill gain.

Just now, there's no incentive to train certain skills beyond a certain level, because you can twink them. They're "difficult" to train, so players opt for the easy option and rely on them like a kid with stabilisers on a bike. There is no incentive with some skills to train, so players opt out altogether. Yet get all the abilities as if they had trained. Crazy. But then, there are so many players now who want everything handed to them, it's obvious why we have advanced chars, skill + items and overpowered arties. And I truly doubt EA will change that situation, because that seems to be their target market now with UO.
I don't agree that the artifacts are truely overpowered. I don't agree that it is actually a problem (since the Doom changes). I think, in any item based game, you have to have items that are the best. In UO, those items normally HELP a template, but you can normally get around them with a plethera of different item choices.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 Stealing
120 Stealth
120 Ninja
120 Resist Spells
120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Healing
120 Anatomy
120 Magery
100 Detect Hidden
100 Tracking
100 Hiding
100 Poison
-------------

1480 Please...la

G

galefan2004

Wow...someone that agrees with me. I'm normally the one posting this.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why not just make the skill cap 120 x however many skills are ingame, then its all fair for everyone who wants to take the time to train that many skills...

G

galefan2004

You ASSUME they had multiple accounts. You also ASSUME that the person playing a 10 year vet account didn't just buy it from someone. Its not very good to assume. Veterans should not have unfair advantages (other than the ones they already have) just because they played for 10 years. They don't need to be bribed to play for 10 years. Veteran rewards were a stupid idea. The items should have been added into the game via other means.

Removing veteran rewards would improve the fairness of the game. Although, the most powerful ones have been made almost pointless anyways (Charger of the Fallen). However, you can't have it both ways. If you want new players, then you have have to allow them to start on equal footing, and if you want veteran rewards then you don't allow newer players to start on equall footing.

G

gandolfofaol

I think you should keep vet rewards as a thank you for maintaining the subscription for so long but all vet rewards should be eye candy only or have no age requirement for their use.

S

scytale84

You see scytale84 attacking Dead Thread!
scytale84 casts Awaken Dead!
Dead Thread awakes!
Dead Thread attacks you for 3927859 damage!
You are dead!

Couple things. This thread is dead. WTF are you thinking. The general consensus was that your idea was crap. Goddamnit.

Secondly, OSI hasnt had anything to do with UO for a VERY LONG TIME.

Epic fail.

*rummages around for decent Fail pciture*

You did not have to insult me. I was not trying to resurect the dead thread. I just did not want to be flamed like that. If you felt that the thread was truly dead, then you should not have replied to it. I am not upset that my thread was not liked. However, it was the way people replied to it.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You see scytale84 attacking Dead Thread!
scytale84 casts Awaken Dead!
Dead Thread awakes!
Dead Thread attacks you for 3927859 damage!
You are dead!

Couple things. This thread is dead. WTF are you thinking. The general consensus was that your idea was crap. Goddamnit.

Secondly, OSI hasnt had anything to do with UO for a VERY LONG TIME.

Epic fail.

*rummages around for decent Fail pciture*

You did not have to insult me. I was not trying to resurect the dead thread. I just did not want to be flamed like that. If you felt that the thread was truly dead, then you should not have replied to it. I am not upset that my thread was not liked. However, it was the way people replied to it.
Yet you waited 25 days to respond. Couldn't have been too pressing of a concern I guess.

S

scytale84

WHY the heck does this post even still exist?!
Maybe because people still read the post. Also You did not have to insult me. If my post was crap to you and others, so be it and do not reply - ignore it. I just wanted to see of any of you had any real solutions to the problem. As it stands, the game is still unbalanced. Others who posted here showed me. Some skills need to be removed from the game such as anatomy, Item Id, tracking and possibly a few others. Basic warrior template was swords, parry, tactics, healing, anatomy, and magic resist. Basic Mage Template was Magery, eval int, magic resist and meditation. Go figure. If you had constructive critisism to give to me, I would listen.

S

scytale84

Yet you waited 25 days to respond. Couldn't have been too pressing of a concern I guess.
Yeah, I work 12 hour shifts for a living - along with working extra days. I just want people to lay off the flaming. And if this post is truly dead, then do not reply to it.

E

Eslake

Well the votes are in. ;)

We used to ask for more than 700. Now we have more than 700.

But to be honest. Raising the BASE cap to 750 would actually Increase character diversity.

The way it works right now, the vast majority of character templates are the same.
5x 100, and the other 2 taking up the remainder (100-120 each)
or the more focused.. 6x120

It is too easy to think.. hmm 720 points, max 120 with/skill with scrolls, so what 6 skills do I want?

Bump that 30 points and people would have to start actually Thinking about what to do with the points.
30 isn't enough to be effective with anything (maybe tracking and camping) so they would end up cutting back on one of those 120s, maybe making it no longer so desirable and taking up something completely different.. and so on.

Just think what will come next, since in the next 2 publishes, most characters will have 70 all resists and the principle focus of their character category before even applying jewelry or talismans. ;) too easy = big nasty changes everyone cries about.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, dont forget to raise follower slots to 15. No no no, make that 20.... oh actualy, get rid of the follower slots limit all together. w00 :coco:

X

XaeviusMenate

Heh, sorry for the bump, but the capitalized words forced me to respond.

You ASSUME they had multiple accounts.
Says who? I was speaking of myself.
You also ASSUME that the person playing a 10 year vet account didn't just buy it from someone.
So...? If one would want to part with a 10-year account, that's their problem, not mine. I seem to be having the issue of not being able to leave this game.
Its not very good to assume.
I assume this means you're making an assumption. :lol:
Veterans should not have unfair advantages (other than the ones they already have) just because they played for 10 years. They don't need to be bribed to play for 10 years.
Bribery- from Dictionary.com
noun
the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage.
Illicit advantage.

I don't see how 20 skill points or an ethy horse, cloak, or any other reward ought to be illicit, sir.

Nobody said it should, will, or can happen, it's just hypothetically cool because it's a hypothetical situation.
Veteran rewards were a stupid idea. The items should have been added into the game via other means.
I'm glad you think so, because they didn't exist when I first started. It wasn't until years later that they suddenly appeared from nowhere. It's a love-hate relationship with vet rewards, I'm afraid. If you give them to everyone, you anger the majority. If you don't give them out, you anger the majority who have grown used to them.

If you take them away....well....that would cause a lot of problems. Personally, I'd deal with it. However, you'd see a lot of people angry over it. The argument that it would promote fair gameplay is valid, but this fairness everyone wishes was unfortunately not included in the initial design. It was a 'happy 3rd birthday gift' more or less in UO.

It's only fair with patience. You do learn a lot from having to ride a regular horse, and coming from a time where 'bonded' didn't exist, it was definitely a relief to get something that didn't die and need to be replaced constantly.
Removing veteran rewards would improve the fairness of the game. Although, the most powerful ones have been made almost pointless anyways (Charger of the Fallen).
Removing vet rewards would still leave the 7AE, ML, ect items, and then those would be called to be nerfed/removed because someone would find a reason to dislike them.

It's not an argument of fairness, although I personally would not care if they gave them to newer players (it would make it easier on them) a lot of folks would get enraged and go "Oh, but we had to wait for ours!"

Yeah, so did I, and at this point, I'd rather see more new players than try to hold onto a horse that gives me only one advantage- it doesn't die.

However, you can't have it both ways. If you want new players, then you have have to allow them to start on equal footing, and if you want veteran rewards then you don't allow newer players to start on equall footing.
This is true, however....

An alternative to this is allow new players a way to obtain an ethereal mount/reward clothing designed for new players, a way to lessen the gap while not removing it entirely. The gap would then be purely aesthetic, and not a performance gap.

After all, we want these new players fighting alongside and/or against us sooner.

Of course, we'd need to invent a new ethy, but why not?

Seriously, what harm does it do? It gives new players an incentive to go do a quest, get a new-player ethy, and do other quests to get the reward clothing for new players.

Then, they can get a horse once they're at 3 years, or keep using their new player ethy, ect.

The most powerful vet reward, imo, is the first year one.

A soulstone. These were a pain in the butt to get when they were first introduced, and invaluable in their application.

That's not to say we should unlock all rewards, but several of them I think would be cool to distribute more thoroughly, and perhaps in new and different ways.

When it comes to the skill-points, to be honest, we could knock everyone up to 720, and give 10-year vets a glowing halo (hat slot) that glows from ice white (high end positive karma) down to blood red (Dread Lord karma), with a blue color as the neutral.

This halo/hat type dealie would be visible to other players, and have interchangeable skill point bonuses you could set. ie, 10 in two skills, changeable once every so often (via cool-down timer) to avoid abuse, with decent resists, no super stat mods, the end.

It would simply be useful, look neat, and not be overpowering.

That's all for now. Hope I tossed some constructive fuel on the fire. :stir:

X

XaeviusMenate

Oh, dont forget to raise follower slots to 15. No no no, make that 20.... oh actualy, get rid of the follower slots limit all together. w00 :coco:
I don't think we had them a long time ago. If we did, I can't remember.

I do remember seeing tamers with several dragons in tow.

Most of them were red. :rant2:

L

Loqucious

The person who posted this may have taken one of the worst flame beating I have ever seen.

J

Joyous2K

THis post needs to be tossed.

Raise skill points to 10,000,000 and make it take 5 times as long to gain but make the the usefuleness of each skill use 10,000,000 X what it takes now to be useful.

Throw a square root in there and an RNG section and call her good.