• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Quitting UO Auction #2: Selling 2 Insane Dragons & Rare Black Horse. - ENDED

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ty for the smooth transaction. I hope she does well I feel like I got a great deal on her

Tranquillo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ENDS TONIGHT @8PM CENTRAL TIME

FINAL BUMP

I've noticed a couple of visitors with very few stratic posts are bidding on my items. I did not ban visitors from posting, and I do want to welcome anyone to bid. However, I want to reserve the integrity on all of my final auctions. If you are a visitor/new to stratics, please tell us if you just came back to UO, or did you make the stratics account after hearing about the items in game? Please identify your in game characters and the shard in which you play to help reserve the integrity of the auction. I believe this is a win, win as it allows anyone to bid on the auction. It also allows the others to know I am not attempting to bid up my own auction.

Please share this information about shards, characters, etc if you are a visitor. (@Tranquillo) I will require this before accepting any further bids from visitors.

Thanks!

Happy Meal
sorry
I just registered with stratics and I do not understand how to use it.
My trading character is Atlantic, and the character name is Tranquillo.
ICQ is 84-067-852.
I do not know how to get out of Visitor