• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Quitting UO Auction #2: Selling 2 Insane Dragons & Rare Black Horse. - ENDED

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone!

This will be my second quitting UO Auction, and I have TWO Awesome Greater Dragons Up for Sale as well as a black horse.

Please Note that BOTH Dragons are over 10 years old, and they are both *Curse Tamed* (The Stamina is higher than the Dex on First Page of Stats) There are many people who do not have pre-patched curse tamed dragons in their collection, and it is very rare you ever even see another curse tamed dragon running around in UO.

This Auction will END on Friday, 11/18/16 @ 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL Time !

The Rules are the Following:

1. No Buyouts

2. In some rare situations, I reserve the right to not sell the item to the winning bidder. (This rarely ever happens and is NOT reflective of the winning bid being too low)
3. 10 minute Rule is in Effect
4. No Reserves
5. All Pets are on Atlantic. Atlantic gold only accepted for this auction.

Bidding Increments:

0-100 Million : 10 Million Gold Increments
100-250 Million: 15 Million Gold increments
250-750 Million: 25 Million Gold Increments
750 Million + : 50 Million Gold Increments

1. CHOMP - Greater Dragon
@Mr.Green -- 505 Million

2. BigRedMonster - Greater Dragon
@Planters -- 60 million

3. A Horse - Black Horse
@Tranquillo -- 200 million

Attachments

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Bump - Only a couple days left!

@Planters , the difference between one and two is the skills. Number #1 has very high wrestling and resist. It is more of a pvp dragon. I've never paid any attention to "pet rating" because resists get most of the weight on rating. I've seen elite 4x120 dragons that were barely over 4.0 rating bc of the resists. In PVP or even PVM, you are usually keeping the dragon healed. If the drag is going to die, it usually will die regardless of the resists (at least in PvP)

With the high wrestling, the dragon almost always bites. The bite is crucial because if you can get a dragon to get the bite off with the fire breath, that person becomes very easy to kill if anyone else has them targeted. The 123 resists allows the dragon to resist a ton of poisons which will effect greater heals or even step through fields.

I've cleared entire dungeon hallways in PvP with CHOMP. Between his high resists, walking through fields, and his bite/fire breath... it was very easy for me to cast on someone as well for instant death. After the death, I would just choose a new target. Very fun dragon to play when dropping stone walls or fields behind people.

Hope that helps.

Happy Meal

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Bump - Only a couple days left!

@Planters , the difference between one and two is the skills. Number #1 has very high wrestling and resist. It is more of a pvp dragon. I've never paid any attention to "pet rating" because resists get most of the weight on rating. I've seen elite 4x120 dragons that were barely over 4.0 rating bc of the resists. In PVP or even PVM, you are usually keeping the dragon healed. If the drag is going to die, it usually will die regardless of the resists (at least in PvP)

With the high wrestling, the dragon almost always bites. The bite is crucial because if you can get a dragon to get the bite off with the fire breath, that person becomes very easy to kill if anyone else has them targeted. The 123 resists allows the dragon to resist a ton of poisons which will effect greater heals or even step through fields.

I've cleared entire dungeon hallways in PvP with CHOMP. Between his high resists, walking through fields, and his bite/fire breath... it was very easy for me to cast on someone as well for instant death. After the death, I would just choose a new target. Very fun dragon to play when dropping stone walls or fields behind people.

Hope that helps.

Happy Meal
So then is #2 going to be good pvm??? I am just looking for my first nice good dragon

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
ENDS TONIGHT @8PM CENTRAL TIME

FINAL BUMP

I've noticed a couple of visitors with very few stratic posts are bidding on my items. I did not ban visitors from posting, and I do want to welcome anyone to bid. However, I want to reserve the integrity on all of my final auctions. If you are a visitor/new to stratics, please tell us if you just came back to UO, or did you make the stratics account after hearing about the items in game? Please identify your in game characters and the shard in which you play to help reserve the integrity of the auction. I believe this is a win, win as it allows anyone to bid on the auction. It also allows the others to know I am not attempting to bid up my own auction.

Please share this information about shards, characters, etc if you are a visitor. (@Tranquillo) I will require this before accepting any further bids from visitors.

Thanks!

Happy Meal

Last edited:

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
1 190

Not a big fan of "visitors" coming out of the wood works 20 minutes prior to auction ending.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
ENDS TONIGHT @8PM CENTRAL TIME

FINAL BUMP

I've noticed a couple of visitors with very few stratic posts are bidding on my items. I did not ban visitors from posting, and I do want to welcome anyone to bid. However, I want to reserve the integrity on all of my final auctions. If you are a visitor/new to stratics, please tell us if you just came back to UO, or did you make the stratics account after hearing about the items in game? Please identify your in game characters and the shard in which you play to help reserve the integrity of the auction. I believe this is a win, win as it allows anyone to bid on the auction. It also allows the others to know I am not attempting to bid up my own auction.

Please share this information about shards, characters, etc if you are a visitor. (@Tranquillo) I will require this before accepting any further bids from visitors.

Thanks!

Happy Meal
If this holds true then I am the winner of #1 at 160m.

Just to be safe though, 220m

tabetai2

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Aeyko Just because I'm a "visitor", it doesn't mean I can't afford it. Also if you failed to notice, this stratics account was created on 2013.

@Mr.Green , sorry brother but I do want a pre-patched GD =/

275M