• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Birth Quiting UO Auction #1 - Server Births (NO RESERVES) CLOSED - ENDED

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
FINAL BUMP !

Also, I have noticed a couple of visitors have started bidding on my auctions. I did not ban visitors from bidding, and I want to give everyone a fair chance. However, I also want to reserve the integrity of all my auctions. If you are a new visitor bidding or an existing visitor bidder that has already bid in the auction (@Cats In Boots), please identify when you came back or how you are new to stratics. Also please identify your characters in game & the shard you play. I will require this information before accepting any further bids from visitors. This is a win, win. It allows visitors to bid but also gives all bidders and players knowledge and reserves integrity of auction to prevent anyone from thinking I am attempting to have the items bid up.

All Bids Updated 11/18/16 @ 11:51 A.M. CST
Thanks!!

Happy Meal
I can give you a guarantee. She is a Izumo Shard player.
She is my Team mate to host a rare festival with me.
also ,She have support the rare festival three times so far.

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Auction is CLOSED

All BIDS updated!

Looks Like I took a beating on the flask and bottle as they are worth 50x what the only bid was... lol

ICQ me for pick up

Thanks Everyone!

Last edited: