• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Birth Quiting UO Auction #1 - Server Births (NO RESERVES) CLOSED - ENDED

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone,

This is my first auction in reference to selling off everything. This auction will end on FRIDAY, 11/18/2016 @ 9PM CENTRAL Time.

Here are the following Rules:

1. In Rare Situations, I reserve the right to not sell to any person as I see fit. (This rarely happens and is not reflective of a winning bid being too low)
2. 10 Minute Rule Is In Effect
3. Buyer will have 24 hours to schedule a pickup of the won item
4. No Reserves & No Buyouts

Bidding Increments:

0-100 Million: 5 Million Gold Increments
100-500 Million: 15 Million Gold Increments
500-1 Plat: 25 Million Gold Increments
1 Plat+ Bids: 50 Million Gold Increments

Bid Increments do NOT apply to Item #11, and any bid increment will be allowed for this item.

Item #1: Full Set of Phoenix Armor (No Boots)
@LOTR --1 Billion Gold

Item #2: Scaffold

@Shumer -600m

Item #3: Plough (Both Pieces Facing North & South)
@Cats In Boots --1600m

Item #4: Shackles

@Archnight --75m

Item #5: Bloody Bandage
@Archnight -- 30m

Item #6: Book
@Summoned -- 16m

Item #7: Book
@Archnight --11m

Item #8: Bottle (Red In Color - 1 Stone)
@Archnight -- 1 million

Item #9: Flask (Green in Color - 1 Stone)
@Archnight -- 1 million

Item #10: Flask (Blue in Color - 1 Stone)
@Archnight -- 1 million

Item #11: Box of Semi Rare Server Births Containing:
-Worldgem Bit
-Plate of Food (10)
-Dirty Plate
-Empty Easel
-Plucked Chicken
-Full Jars (2)
-Broken Chair
-Hay (2)

@Summoned -- 25m

-Most of the items in Box #11 are now easily obtained, later spawned, or were duped. I just thought it would be a nice box for deco of still true server birth items.

Happy Bidding All! Remember, server birth rares only seem to be harder to find and increase in value compared to event rares. :)

Happy Meal

Attachments

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3.. 500m ...wanna rut keith of sonoma and not oh noooo god forbid Sonama?? rut with me!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hhehe u do wanna rut keith and not just bad mouth me!!! awesome.. n0.3 =650m,

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
FINAL BUMP !

ENDS TONIGHT @9PM Central Time!

Still a lot of great items such as the server birth shackles at very low price. I want to point out the bottles and Flask are true server births with 1 weighted stone. These ARE different from the craftable flasks and bottles both in weight and name. Make for great table deco, and I'm thinking the no bids on these items are due to people getting them confused with any craftable bottles and flasks. These are very old school. :)

Also, I have noticed a couple of visitors have started bidding on my auctions. I did not ban visitors from bidding, and I want to give everyone a fair chance. However, I also want to reserve the integrity of all my auctions. If you are a new visitor bidding or an existing visitor bidder that has already bid in the auction (@Cats In Boots), please identify when you came back or how you are new to stratics. Also please identify your characters in game & the shard you play. I will require this information before accepting any further bids from visitors. This is a win, win. It allows visitors to bid but also gives all bidders and players knowledge and reserves integrity of auction to prevent anyone from thinking I am attempting to have the items bid up.

All Bids Updated 11/18/16 @ 11:51 A.M. CST
Thanks!!

Happy Meal

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ends tonight awesome... goes into stealth mode....