• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Questions Devil's Food Cake, Goblin Slayer Shirt...

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cleaning out the house - I have a Devil's Food Cake (tried looking that up years ago), Goblin Slayer fancy Shirt, A Chemistry Set and a bunch of fire plants with no tag other then "A decorative plant".

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this the correct chemistry set? There was another one that was possibly a server birth or something that is normal colored (I think.)

I have no idea on price checks. A decorative plants are rare now... especially the fire and special colored ones. If this would make them more valuable I do not know, as some of the plain hedges / champion flowers are more sought after than fire color for deco. I have a lot of those purple/red normal colored ones on Pacific from long ago, from IDOCs and various places. Prices I would have no idea... This is just to help others in giving you a price check though.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Polaris! Yes! That was the chemistry set. I remember that you had to roleplay for it/attend classes (and received points, kinda like the Royal Guard thing now). And just clicked on the cake and there were only 4 made, so I'll hold onto that one. I had tried looking years ago to learn about that one and never found anything, much appreciated. :)