• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Price Check] Questions Devil's Food Cake, Goblin Slayer Shirt...

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cleaning out the house - I have a Devil's Food Cake (tried looking that up years ago), Goblin Slayer fancy Shirt, A Chemistry Set and a bunch of fire plants with no tag other then "A decorative plant".

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Is this the correct chemistry set? There was another one that was possibly a server birth or something that is normal colored (I think.)

I have no idea on price checks. A decorative plants are rare now... especially the fire and special colored ones. If this would make them more valuable I do not know, as some of the plain hedges / champion flowers are more sought after than fire color for deco. I have a lot of those purple/red normal colored ones on Pacific from long ago, from IDOCs and various places. Prices I would have no idea... This is just to help others in giving you a price check though.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Polaris! Yes! That was the chemistry set. I remember that you had to roleplay for it/attend classes (and received points, kinda like the Royal Guard thing now). And just clicked on the cake and there were only 4 made, so I'll hold onto that one. I had tried looking years ago to learn about that one and never found anything, much appreciated. :)