• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Would you attend a public harrower hosted by RoT?

S

Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles is pretty much the only character I play in fel.

K

KnocK_KnOck

Yepp when is the public harry gonna happen? I bet Rot won't do it I bet due to Wowz Kids running chessy now.

S

Sephy

wowz doesnt run chessy, rot still do.

Thing is about wowz there good yea, but its mainly a tamer mage / archer combo team that keep the kills up, not hard to kill people with that combo.

RoT have I would say 2 people who play tamers more than anything else, if RoT gets in with even tamer numbers, then it will just be a 50/50 fight all the way constantly, tamer pvp is pure luck that your pet hits / uses the right spell at the right time.

wowz boys are still good, but so are some people in rot. its gona take a lot longer either of the two guilds to claim victory.. and well in the mean time, at least both guilds have decent pvp challanges now instead of fighting house hiding nubs like everyone else who just pure suck at pvp.

hope the wowz boys stay around, and I hope rot and wow have some decent fights in the future.

O

Ossie1

Phoenix and I would attend for all the reasons stated by Gowron, Tancred and Gareth.
If Dragons Watch is in, I'm in. (subject to scheduling restrictions, of course)

OK Enough thread jacking!!

Public Harrower people. Whose coming?? =]
Here, here. Enough thread-jacking. You two should go have you're li'l bout by the bike rack already.

Regards,
- Roland; Rockstar of the Ratskeller
- Mordred; a/k/a Lord Useless - bowyer in training

G

GiveitaTry

When is this public harrower this is going to be so funny... im REady to see what is up with this =] I REP. WoWz im BiG WoWzaSarous. POP IT PLZ.

K

KnocK_KnOck

They Won't do it. They be to afraid of you guys :party:

edit to add:

Maybe wowz Boyz should do the public harry?!

G

GiveitaTry

They Won't do it. They be to afraid of you guys :party:

edit to add:

Maybe wowz Boyz should do the public harry?!
WE WILL HOST A PUBLIC HARROWER IF I GET 20 TRAMMIES WITH ATLEAST 10 SUPER DRAGONS REPLY TO THIS THREAD WHO WANT FREE STAT SCROLLS RESPOND TO THIS POST AND ICQ ME 380562015 U WILL BE PROTECTED FROM US BY US ROT IS NOT AN ISSUE THEY $UCK. IF U WANT FREE STATS DO A HARROWER BE GUIDED N PROTECTED BRING YOUR SUPER DRAGONS BEST ONES BONDED AND ICQ ME THIS IS NOT A JOKE I WANT TO EMBARRRRRAAAASSSS ROT... respond as quickly as you can. WERE AIMMING FOR FRIDAYYYYYYY.

S

Sephy

I know I'm not in rot but can I help them fight lol I got a char I wana try out if there is a possibility of a choke fight... btw choke fighting sucks, it best be open field

K

KnocK_KnOck

Sounds Like fun! Figured RoT would not do it anyways. I've got a few people lined up and working on getting more.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree that a bad apple ruins the bunch. Perhaps I even over stepped my statement. I normally never roam stratics, but the more I read about a lot of you guys, the more I realize you're human.

Awesome. Represent Chessy the best you can.

W

WalterRuether

I want to thank WoW for putting on the Harry. Though I have done a few, several people there had never even seen a Harrower much less got scrolls from one. And then WoWs held off RoT so that the blues could get to the bank with their new scrolls in hand. I was pretty impressed with the whole thing and enjoyed the stand off after the Harry as much as the Harry. Hell I even made the screenshots while I was fighting with Turles(?). (though I'd love to say I killed him, my Archer/Bard just doesn't RoXX.) At least the screenie was prior to me being a ghost....lol.

I do answer as to why folks whould go with WoWs and not RoT to a Harry. Though alot of the RoT guys have been cool as hell they are still famous for raiding a solo spawner with 5 or 6 guys. And though Wows and FoA will raid you if they come across you, RoT spends time out there looking for people to raid all the time. Don't get me wrong that is all part of it, if im out solo i'm mostly likely gonna die to 1 about as fast as 7 so it shouldnt matter to me. But, that is why people have a bad taste in their mouth about RoT. If i die to a sinlge or tag team Raid well then i just got bested. But if its like Destard yesterday where 5 RoT took down my solo spawner thern 2 more showed up when I was grey it just pisses people off. Then they dont even finish the spawn, so they just raided for my 1800 insurance gold? Why is that? Why do you raid then not even finish it? This sounds more like a flame on RoT than i intended it to, but just voicing my opinion.

G

GiveitaTry

rot sucks. oops sorry thats flamming rot more then i intended too.

N

Nastia Cross

wut u mean nutron bomb
If you had the primary school ability to read, you might know that he tried to verbally spank ROT in an earlier post and was summarily put down by me for not knowing what he was talking about... in other news, he has seen the light and gone back to a respectable guild. Neither of which can be said of you as you continue to guild trash.

N

Nastia Cross

And though Wows and FoA will raid you if they come across you, RoT spends time out there looking for people to raid all the time.
Wowz doesn't raid unless its a Barracoon and you are certainly wrong about FoA, they happen to raid about as often as us, they just seem to be on a different time schedule than most.

And I must say, if you think we're constantly looking for ppl to raid, we must be doing something right.

D

De Leet Sauce

Wowz doesn't raid unless its a Barracoon and you are certainly wrong about FoA, they happen to raid about as often as us, they just seem to be on a different time schedule than most.

And I must say, if you think we're constantly looking for ppl to raid, we must be doing something right.

Wowz will raid if we find the spawn. just because coons the easiest one to scout doesnt mean we dont raid any other t2a spawn.. doesnt matter how many we have =( we'll be there :lick: