• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: Would you attend a public harrower hosted by RoT?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly; Tram-related people/guilds, this is for you. If Mr Moostache's big bad felluca guild of [RoT] hosted a public harrower, would you come? We might have to protect from SL members such as Champs, or whatever other guilds decide to raid, but besides that you can feel a safe haven as RoT will not attack you.

Please post yes and/or no, and why or why not. We would like to know who is interested and would like some feedback, because we have been planning this for a while, but never really got a lot of responses. So perhaps, this is your chance for a Harrower-only replica!! :)

Oh; and PS: Please let us know what you think of us. Dont hold back. The good, the bad, the ugly. We wanna know. We like feedback. =]

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yes and I would encourage the Pax Statehood to as well.

Most of us just love to complete such an adventure. To do so gives us pride and many stories to tell of the battle at our local tavern.

(Most of us do it for the Glory not the items but, a replica would be nice.)

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can only really speak for myself given that im not guilded, but Id go. It would be nice to just go out and fight along side some of you more experienced players instead of watching you from the grey world.

T

Tancred RedStar

I'm glad to see a Fel guild trying to encourage and invite participation from people who normally only play in Tram in a positive way. This is likely one of the best methods for getting more people interested in Fel and increasing activity there. :)

G

Gowron

I'm up for it. RoT has, for the most part, been very honorable in dealings, gracious in victory, and great at giving pointers to technique development/improvement. I'm in more for repaying support I've received than any shot at an arty/scroll.

FatMagic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to go and experience this part of UO I normally would NEVER see (i'm unguilded), but my character would probably die in 2 seconds there.. maybe someday :)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix and I would attend for all the reasons stated by Gowron, Tancred and Gareth.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
As long as you don't mind me attending on my thief......

N

Nastia Cross

I think the whole idea of us protecting is not just against raids but also against thieves (I don't think the Trams would like to have their first 20 stat they've earned stolen from them), so do understand that if found you will probably be killed on sight sir. Why not instead bring your tamer and GD down and earn a scroll?

A

Arch Magus

Me and Nexus like to earn our scrolls "non conventionally".

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE:
Mr. Moostache wanted me to let everyone know; he is definately considering it now; but we need a few more people to let us know they are willing to participate. We wont be doing ANY killing of the 2 Harrower forms, and will just be sitting around guarding. So you will most likely need a good bit of people; and perhaps someone of some 'harrower killing' experience to guide you. :)

Ask your friends, have them ask there friends, spread it through your guilds. Let us know :D

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think the whole idea of us protecting is not just against raids but also against thieves (I don't think the Trams would like to have their first 20 stat they've earned stolen from them), so do understand that if found you will probably be killed on sight sir. Why not instead bring your tamer and GD down and earn a scroll?
That's the point, usually when something of this nature goes on you don't have an entire guild dedicated to the purpose of Defending. It increases the challenge much so.

B

blueturtle00

i would deffidently be interested and could use my disco for those pesky tentacles just gonna hope its not at primetime seeing as i work at night.

B

bonno800

I am in. Greater Explosion potions and all.

Is RoT recruiting?

S

Sir Achilles

Of course RoT is recruiting, they can never have enough people. Zerg Zerg Zerg......

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe a novel thread turned ugly as most do when it envolves pvp. Let me know when ya wanna go, count us in. Mayhem is always fun.

M

Mr Moosestache

No, we are not recruiting at the moment. You are welcome though, as well as everyone else to attend and participate. Everyone except Sir Achilles and company that is. Not like they will raid/come anyhow, they will just try and chain Despises (Or should I say island? You do like to try and sneak that one off a lot.) in the mean time.

S

Sir Achilles

You cant count on us raiding even though we won't have close to the numbers that you all have. Be sure it's not at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning though. Do it during prime time around 8:00pm EST on a Sunday night. If I am home and in game i will be there.

M

Mr Moosestache

Every harrower we have done (20-25?) has been in prime time. So you're ok there.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think Rot will stay true to their word and not attack people at the so called "public" harrower then your dreaming. Just another sad attempt to lure people over to fel.

T

Tancred RedStar

RoT was at Pax's 11th anniversary celebration two nights ago and it went perfectly fine.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't take away from the already excess amount of griefing and bull**** you have to put up with, when in the vacinity of RoT members.

G

Gowron

Doesn't take away from the already excess amount of griefing and bull**** you have to put up with, when in the vacinity of RoT members.
I really don't know how this comment came to be. Every dealing I've had with RoT members has been on the up and up. I've had my arse handed to me several times, but I've never been disrespected or griefed.

Now, some of the other fel guilds...well that's another story for another day.

N

Nastia Cross

Gowron, unfortunately that's the kind of answer you're going to get from someone who's a member of a guild who's GM takes turns lying to other guilds for his own gain.. =\

A

Arch Magus

If you think Rot will stay true to their word and not attack people at the so called "public" harrower then your dreaming. Just another sad attempt to lure people over to fel.
I disagree.

Just because they hate YOU doesn't mean they don't want to do something fun for the whole shard (Tram players included). :lick:

Trustworthy in my book.

S

Sephy

if you think rot are gona betray you, then your stupid. rot have for a long time run the spawns, and with them around pulling a harry would be almost impossible for trammies. now with all the replica's that only drop from the harry, they are being nice and allowing anyone who wishes to come hit the champ whilst you have a guild protecting you.

there showing you, that where not the bad guys

C

claggart

so, is the "Mars Needs Women" approach working for you guys yet? :D oh oh i have an idea why dont you tell all the people that if they come to fel., then they will get to meet the dyslexic lephanet that hands out gold coins in the shape of blackthornes second cousins twice removed hair gel canister, delivered comfortably inside its trunk. all you have to do is reach in there and grab it. if you think tht'll work i have some methadon(sp?) here for ya.

sry bout mispellin methadon, plz subtract four cool points from my score. :)

how about saying when and seeing who shows up? the suspense is keelin me.

and please ignore all the stuff i typed before. i just realllly wanted to get the word lephanet in threre somehow. :)

ok everything is in blue text exxxcepppt the sentence that starts with "how".....o crepe i just sarcasmed myself. lol

to OP said....
"Oh; and PS: Please let us know what you think of us. Dont hold back. The good, the bad, the ugly. We wanna know. We like feedback. =] "

uhmmmm ok ur good bad and ugly, well that wasn't hard, NEXT!

C

claggart

o and if ur wondering.....no, no i dont know how it got there.

bwahahahaha :D

S

Sir Achilles

if you think rot are gona betray you, then your stupid. rot have for a long time run the spawns, and with them around pulling a harry would be almost impossible for trammies. now with all the replica's that only drop from the harry, they are being nice and allowing anyone who wishes to come hit the champ whilst you have a guild protecting you.

there showing you, that where not the bad guys
There are so many grammer errors in that posting it looks like a first grader wrote it. RoT should at least try to better themselves with education, they can't do math, they can't spell or make complete sentences. This game doesn't pay the bills, kids.

C

claggart

awww cmonnnn, we all speak typo dont we? :D

even tho i chuckled a lil at the math part. you aint suhriously weeriied about grammoor dat mooch er u?

but seriously im just waiting fer a call out on the date. im on the edge o my seat on it.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

There are so many grammer errors in that posting it looks like a first grader wrote it. RoT should at least try to better themselves with education, they can't do math, they can't spell or make complete sentences. This game doesn't pay the bills, kids.
Everyone has their specialty, some pvp well, some house hide well.... Congrats, at least you can spell!

A

AutobotArmyFTW

There are so many grammer errors in that posting it looks like a first grader wrote it.
I believe Seph knows more about the English language than you since he happens to be from near where it originated. Congrats that you waste time on trivial message boards and make sure you use perfect grammar. Yes, that is how grammar is properly spelled. Good thing you called out our education in your post with a misspelling, LOL! Your so cute trying to be good at something!!! It is almost the same feeling I get when I watch you all come together to PvP. It's just so precious!

This game doesn't pay the bills, kids.
As for this, well, It does pay the bills when your good.

S

Sir Achilles

I believe Seph knows more about the English language than you since he happens to be from near where it originated. Congrats that you waste time on trivial message boards and make sure you use perfect grammar. Yes, that is how grammar is properly spelled. Good thing you called out our education in your post with a misspelling, LOL! Your so cute trying to be good at something!!! It is almost the same feeling I get when I watch you all come together to PvP. It's just so precious!

As for this, well, It does pay the bills when your good.
Yes, it's very evident that SkimpyThong is much more familiar with the english language than I. lol....you all couldn't use perfect "grammar" if you wanted to. You say "your" when you should be saying "you're". I love how you like to talk all this trash without even identifying who you are in game. It's much easier to talk tough that way I guess? Get a life.............outside UO....

A

AutobotArmyFTW

I never claimed to be perfect, well, at pvp yes, and if you cannot tell who I am surely it is obvious. I am clearly the undefeated King Ironhide. =D

-The One and Only Nox Arcane

S

Sephy

i didnt know spelling correctly gave you pvp abillity lol. and ye i do live in england, u know where the english language comes from so dont lecture me on something you fail at. some of us just dont care about grammor or spelling.

get better :(

G

Gowron

It's much easier to talk tough that way I guess? Get a life.............outside UO....[/QUOTE]

I usually don't directly flame spray, Sir Achilles, but this statement was just too lame for me. If you, truly had a life outside UO, you wouldn't be wasting your time making a statement telling another to get a life.....outside UO. I have a feeling that you got your pattooty spanked too many times and it has caused you to have a dire bout of bedwetting. Have a nice day, and please, feel free to bust on my lack of proper spelling and gramar. Seems to me you suck at PvP so bad that this is all you can bring to the table.

S

Sir Achilles

It's much easier to talk tough that way I guess? Get a life.............outside UO....
I usually don't directly flame spray, Sir Achilles, but this statement was just too lame for me. If you, truly had a life outside UO, you wouldn't be wasting your time making a statement telling another to get a life.....outside UO. I have a feeling that you got your pattooty spanked too many times and it has caused you to have a dire bout of bedwetting. Have a nice day, and please, feel free to bust on my lack of proper spelling and gramar. Seems to me you suck at PvP so bad that this is all you can bring to the table.[/QUOTE]

And who are you? Ill fight you 1v1 any day, you name the place.

G

Gowron

And who are you? Ill fight you 1v1 any day, you name the place.
Wow! My previous post must have rang true. Someone with a life outside UO wouldn't have even bothered to challenge a self proclaimed "window licker on the short bus of PvP" to a 1v1 fight. Perhaps this must be your one chance at a victory. I think I'll deny this to you and let you continue with your cronic bedwetting brought on by RoT pwnage of your sorry arse.

If this RoT hosting of a public harrower will happen, you'll find me there.

S

Sir Achilles

Wow! My previous post must have rang true. Someone with a life outside UO wouldn't have even bothered to challenge a self proclaimed "window licker on the short bus of PvP" to a 1v1 fight. Perhaps this must be your one chance at a victory. I think I'll deny this to you and let you continue with your cronic bedwetting brought on by RoT pwnage of your sorry arse.

If this RoT hosting of a public harrower will happen, you'll find me there.
You're hilarious...how do you breathe with RoT's d*** so far down your throat? You've lost any speaking privileges you had.

S

Sephy

I challenged you archy my boy, yet you fail to icq me and let me know when you wish to fight..

how much cash would be involved? I don't wana waste my time killing you, then uploading the screen shots so people can laugh at you for nothing you know.

Or have I verbal owned you enough for you to just ignore me here to save yourself less embarrassment?

S

Sir Achilles

Ill mage duel you, I don't have icq. I get off work tonite around 10pm est. We can take care of it around 10:30pm est.

G

Gowron

You're hilarious...how do you breathe with RoT's d*** so far down your throat? You've lost any speaking privileges you had.
I doubt hardly, that you're in any position to deny me any priveleges, as I've bought and paid for mine and yours. Serving this Nation for over 20 years has brought me great joy in knowing that I have secured your inalienable right to be a jackass. I also have noticed that you aren't denying your chronic bedwetting. Enough of the thread jack....

Bombastic, I believe there's been quite a bit of support for your public harrower. The question now is....When?

S

Sephy

ye coz i know what time that is. who r ur chars other than ur mage so i can find ur ass in game