Question for "Wound Up Wendy" of Brit Library.. or anyone else with an answer

• Thread starter jerseyboy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

jerseyboy

when i did donations at the library it took me a long time to donate enough for a primer of arms. my question to you is....if ur even at a computer to answer.... is how is it that u manage to recall in and out for hours on end for days straight and donate an endless number of items so fast without getting bored? without taking a break? im just curious..... does anyone know.... come to brit library and check her work out..it really is amazing. place ur cursor over gina the samurai and maby you will too be astonished how fast the tier points go up! or am i just crazy?

D

Deadly Shadow

you are not crazy been happing for a very long time. "(

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2003
Houston, TX
It's a horrible, tedious process. I've seen the character you've mentioned on many occasions when I'm making donations, but she normally communicates with me and other players, so it seems she's attended. Also, UO Assist is a legal add on program and speeds up donating tremendously. It could be that she's using it. I know I do!

G

The zoo may be tedious, but it feels good to accomplish it ( *tries to straighten fingers*
)

This game had better last at least another 10 years if I'm going to get the fishing glass though fished-up fish at the rate I'm going (and if I do finish that, then I'll start on doing the treasure hunter glasses by completed maps alone).

J

jerseyboy

she responded to me yesterday afternoon... however theres no way u can tell me she does it from say noon till server down all while attended.... no big deal... guess i was just a little frustrated that people r still gettin away with it... anywhoos.... * off to install uoa*...lol

G

Not everyone scripts stuff brotha. Some people just play uo 24/7 cause thats all they know. I mean plucky duck has a rune to every house on the shard, im sure hes not scripting that.

Sorcon has just about every rare possible. He didnt script that.
Pariah and Blesh get alot of crimmys, and peerless loot, they dont script that.

Im just saying, not EVERYONE scripts.

G

Not everyone scripts stuff brotha. Some people just play uo 24/7 cause thats all they know. I mean plucky duck has a rune to every house on the shard, im sure hes not scripting that.

D

Dr. Moreau

you got her to respond???? and how is UO assist considerd scripting?

M

McJiff

Just so you know, you can also rapidly donate using uoassist, the macro setup is just hard to do
And assist perfectly legal, unless your running a loop with it and are unattented
Scripting = hmm censored lol, well its a diff program lol then assist

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, great examples.