pwned irl

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Oh come on how could GG be homophobic when he had to look at my 2 Emo boys frenching avitar for months just to post on the boards.
Oh and If he is truly homophobic he would have a serious problem with a RL female posting provocitive avitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

who is that girl? hahahah and no not gg

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

its so sweet to see you freaking out another day on these forums trying to compete with me! keep up the good l33ting lol

[/ QUOTE ]

BE COOL GG

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 29, 2003
Spokane, WA
<blockquote><hr>

Oh come on how could GG be homophobic when he had to look at my 2 Emo boys frenching avitar for months just to post on the boards.
Oh and If he is truly homophobic he would have a serious problem with a RL female posting provocitive avitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, now this is the second time someone's avatar got me smacked by my wife. First time was Kage's.

LOL

It didn't hurt. Sweet avatar too BTW.

G

RTLFC
Sure beats the boys kissing and the dead dog with the shelter worker grieving.

@HaHa help me find a castle and the parrots will be gone (I will also make sure you get to place in my tower spot)

My previous avitar of the girl sneezing is from one of the 1970s Carry on movies (damn I knew I had seen it before) is now on the Gilfane boards.
I am glad you enjoy the new one.

Now go post in the LOL thread please, lets give our mods some work. (ponders slipping a nekid pic into the middle of the thread with edit)

G

You loading it every day? Takes me 10 minutes.
*wander off in search of a computer geek to help her with building a new computer*

I

imported_SavageSP

Bring back the boobie button buster! that new pants one with the bouncing boobies just isnt doing it for me....

EDIT: you realize, I dont actually Read your Posts, I just stalk them...

G

*smiles*
Your a savage so I expect to be stalked. Boob girl is now on the Gilfane boards go look at there public forum.
Or better still go rent the movie.