pwned irl

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, maybe we are talking about different times. Then again, maybe not. Something else that k0c fails to understand is that krystals is a very popular 'go afk' point. Just cuz someone is there, does not mean they are playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know people go afk, specially in houses. when they run around thoo and flag on me, i usually dont count them as afks

<blockquote><hr>

heh, its funny, cuz your last statement claimed we had a lot of reds in krystals so i couldnt use the 'we were blue' excuse. and now you claim otherwise... which is it? r we red or blue?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont try to turn things around. you said you had no red there, i told you i had 4 red bars up and roy was grey most the time so color wouldnt have mattered. dont turn it around like i said you had alot of reds, i merely pointed out how silly it was of you to say that.
further, 4 reds being in the house doesnt mean you were all on reds, i had 6 blue bars up and then i ran out of bars being able to be pulled. i wasnt able to grab the myth guys bars.

<blockquote><hr>

heh, its funny, cuz your last statement claimed we had a lot of reds in krystals so i couldnt use the 'we were blue' excuse. and now you claim otherwise... which is it? r we red or blue?

[/ QUOTE ]

as i said you couldnt use the we are blue excuse because most importantly, roy was criminal all the time. i merely said even if he was blue, you still had 4 reds there, if you actually wanted to attack him, you for sure could have.

also im really confused about where i should have said that you have a lot of reds. i know you guys have multiple chars and a few probably have reds. doesnt change it that its rarer to see you guys run with a few reds than the roything. the only reds i can see fight on a regular base are sprago, tide and krystal.

G

<blockquote><hr>

r we red or blue?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trammy seems to fit best...la

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

shak, big d, and Gsar, there ya go corrected buddy. I would name a few others, wavace was doing taming the other day too, so there ya go. Thats four, how many more are you hiding cause i know at least 5-6 koc have tamers, and i have seen at least 4 on at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually thats a lie because wavace has been at sea for about 30 days straight now... .and you wonder why people dont buy into your crap , lol

G

Wow yep you're right it wasnt the Wavace charcter, it was some noob guy named Sonic, sorry my mistake

Ok, thats 5 tamers, when you said 2 LOL dang you are such a bad liar.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just because you just learned to count to five dont mean there was that many out there lol. Ah well, you fail at UO, fail at board pvp, whats your next failure gonnabe ? Who knows lol.

G

LOL just because you learned to push keyboard buttons doesnt mean everything you type is true.

seriously how full of yourself are you?

G

What about me Haha? I'm so hurt, guess I better call the therapist, again..........
I've never heard Kage yell tho, Now Nivek he gets rowdy every now and then and yells, but its a lets party kinda yell.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

LOL just because you learned to push keyboard buttons doesnt mean everything you type is true.

seriously how full of yourself are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, all this crap spewing from your mouth. Its no wonder so many of your guildies put you on ignore so often. Its kinda funny though. Tnt having the same issues with you that your last 5 guilds had. pancakes, whining, moaning, derogatory comments, complaining. Ah well, not all of us have a good life, I cant blame you for that lol
*remembers your dad telling you to shutup when u had a freak out in vent*

G

Honestly, I have had very few issues with GoodGuy. He seems pretty calm on vent. Pehaps it is the company. *smiles*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Quite possibly, but Feyre did have one of his freak outs recorded from back in the REV days. I would like to compare notes hehe. Course we said the same thing about him back then trying to cover up for our guild mate, much like an indoor cat would toss litter over their own droppings, thats what we would do with him.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Well bout the worst I ever did is when i farted into my headsets. Twas literally heard round the world. Portugal, Britain, Hawaii, Sweden, Germany. I didnt hear alot of positive comments from my OTF guildmates, but was nonetheless quite funny.

G

LOL Haha you live off my glory. And if Feyre EVER had something recorded of me i am 100% positive it would of already been hosted and posted because you guys are that low. Stop filling the boards with your [censored] trying to bring my reputation down, sorry yours sucks and youll never be ANYTHING compared to me but thanks for trying.

G

Since we are on the topic of worst vent moments.....New to vent and not knowing about push to talk...RL parrot in computer room.

Boy did that get fixed quick.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ummmm.... goodguy.... the whole shard sees you as a cry baby. How could your rep be any lower? *scratches head*

But really compare yourself to me, im pretty sure that any intelligent person would see a serious difference between us. Hell if not, lets look at your history on the "other" siege boards. Itll be your own words on there right?

But lemme guess, i somehow cheated and got your account info and typed a bunch of emarrasing things on there about you? Eventually youll run out of excuses and just have to admit that the angry german kid from you tube is actually you, lol.

... or are you just gonna say something like worship, trammy, cheater, exploiter, wah wah wah wah. Im still waiting for an original comeback fromyou. I bet that all your comebacks are actually pretyped and you got them on your F1 - F5 macros lol.

G

LOL you are such a noob you cant even see it LOLOLOL. You play like such a [censored] trammie lol and you are comparing yourself to me??? LOLOLOLOLOL keep up the good work l33ter! LOL seriously LOL@UIRL

S

Sir Ha-ward

HAHAHAHA. Even when i predict what your gonna say on the boards you still say it , ROFL. OMG, *insert trammy comment here * . Oh well, no need to rip on you and bring ya down even lower when every post you make you do it to yourself. ROFL. Funny how you just cant help but respond to every post i make, omg its almost scary, maybe your my online stalker , i dunno.

G

*sighs*
The big boys don't care.
*wanders off to find more amusing pictures*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Woa, woa woa... your looking for some amusing pics are ya? hehehehe, you my neighbor an all, but be careful what ya ask for there.

G

haha your logic is so trammie its nice to know you REALLY think you made me look bad, and you REALLY think i still care! Dude you're on an internet video gamer forum and you're proud of making someone look like a loser? gee what an accomplishment for your friday night

You make all these replies cause you care so much, and all i do is lead you in circles until you're freaking out LOL.

Live under the shadow of my glory thats the best you can do

G

Hey I have been burning the midnight bandwith keeping people amused with the LOL thread and my avitars... oh that and helping Siege noobs.

Whah? You shipped out or you just share the house?

S

Sir Ha-ward

BWAHAHAHA. There ya go with the trammie thing again, cant think of anything better? Ah well . your board pvp has decreased by -0.1 . But lemme guess youll say something about worship or trammie again and show the shard how big a failure you are? Please do prove me wrong, sometimes i actually feel bad about how i own you on these forums

G

Keep reassuring yourself Haha, its downright adorable

im gonna stop responding just for your own mental health cause its pretty obvious you are becoming manic about "owning me" lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

if only- we used to domintae k0c much more than we do now.

[/ QUOTE ]

so what your saying is you guys are worse now than you used to be? interesting boast.

seriously though, how about both sides stop trying to drown the other with tears, and you guys just play the game. In the month or so i've been back all i've seen is you two groups of losers trying to one- up each other on the 'i'm pathetic' stakes

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woa, woa woa... your looking for some amusing pics are ya? hehehehe, you my neighbor an all, but be careful what ya ask for there.

[/ QUOTE ]
I said amusing (passes stratics ROC...barely) not disgusting.
BTW I might just be able to top some of your pictures from ICQ
BUT...all they will show is how low the human race has sunk.

S

Sir Ha-ward

ROFLMAO. There ya go again goodguy, same ole response. The mental health thing though is somewhat new for you, although its just something that was told to you on the "other"siege forums where you posted derogatory and homophobic comments. Kinda shows bad on ya as a person i spose, but thats just my outlook. Maybe if some of your current guildies looked on those forums they would see the real you instead of the kissing up to leadership goodguy that weve seen on the forums as of late.

G

Oh come on how could GG be homophobic when he had to look at my 2 Emo boys frenching avitar for months just to post on the boards.
Oh and If he is truly homophobic he would have a serious problem with a RL female posting provocitive avitars.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Honestly, I have had very few issues with GoodGuy. He seems pretty calm on vent. Pehaps it is the company. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

specially on public vents at pvp tournaments xD

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh especially, not like he ever had a freak out in a public vent and was told by his own guildmates
"GG, STFU!"

Man that was priceless

P.S. Watch GG respond to this in a few hours, he cant help but to . Im like a GG magnet ,hes drawn to me and cant help himself.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im like a GG magnet ,hes drawn to me and cant help himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL you are trying to be like me more now by typing this [censored]

LOLOLOLOL you are becoming more and more like me, you worship me kthxbye lOL "hes drawn to me" when ALL koc does is follow my post around.

LOL you are so obsessed with me that in 50 years youll still remember my me and how much you hate me!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hate is such a strong word my angry friend, and its just sad that you cant calm down a bit and take things in a laid back manner, instead you have to freak out and ruin the game for your guildmates. Trust me, I know, ive been guilded with ya before
. Try not to freak out so much, maybe take ritalin. Every post of mine that i put here takes you closer and closer to a heart attack before you hit puberty. Try to chill a bit, tone down your worship of me a bit, and stop letting me and my guildmates get to you so much, its kinda sad. But anyways, its nice outside today, shouldnt you be out paying your friends gfs to take pics with them, that way you can post them here and try to look cool for everyone? I mean its not working, but ya get an A for effort, lol.

G

you are just being lame good job, but seriously HOW many things are you gonna claw at trying to bring down my rep?

You really got an ego problem, and im sorry your tiny epeen doesnt compare to mine but all these post aren't gonna make you look better

Haha, you cant polish a turd.

S

Sir Ha-ward

There ya go back in your rut , repeating the same words over and over. Lame, Trammie, *insert stupid screenshot comment*, over and over. You gotta have your comebacks pretyped on a macro lol.

G

too funny how you keep posting about how you dont care and this is only a online forum about a computer game but talk about "your rep" and bringing you down

xD

G

its so sweet to see you freaking out another day on these forums trying to compete with me! keep up the good l33ting lol

S

Sir Ha-ward

Freaking out? Lol, i cant see where any intelligent person on these forums could even gather that. Whereas you post profanities and such because you cannot control your anger. I guess I just get to ya that much huh?

G

you're just some guy on the internet who is obsessed with me not Dr. Sigmund Freud stop getting ahead of yourself.

Anger conrol problems, homophobic, lol you really think you got me all figured out huh! lol classic.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Good guy, please calm down, itll be ok. But your right back at it AGAIN , spewing the same lines over and over. Maybe you should go back to the other siege forums, atleast there you post differently. lol. Of course after the beatings youve gotten on there i doubt youll do it. I give ya a week before i run ya off of here lol.

G

Good Guy the people of siege would like to present to you this fine award for all of your dedication to this shard after all of these years now...

Again we would love to thank you for all of the hard work you put into winning this award.

I can not think of a better guy to give it to out of all of sieges community please scroll down to claim your prize.

G

LOL classic ladies, praise me more, keep on FREAKING OUT in every one of your post as i just laugh and make you do it more with mine.

I have such an effect on you guys its great to know people like you out there really care! your obsession is making my day everyday you post!

S

Sir Ha-ward

Yes gg, it is US who are freaking out lol and you already used the word obsession in the other post. Your originality has decreased by 0.1 , your originality is now -10000.01

G

aww thank you, more pictures made in my glory. lol obsession at its best, making that little picture just to post it in your thread.

LOL hey, didnt you already tell me that im unoriginal in the other post, wow your originality has decreased by 0.1 , your originality is now -10000.02

lol pwned! go make another picture please!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Since we are on the topic of worst vent moments.....New to vent and not knowing about push to talk...RL parrot in computer room.

Boy did that get fixed quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like biggie he use to sit next to one it would be squaking like crazy we had to mute him it was ear piercing... and haha anything in his comment dont look at.... sandbox

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Shak, I know the night you are talking about. Roy was indeed putting his pet on your pet. BUT- that was very rare, and you must admit that. Since (what seems like) most of TnT is red, we are usually targeted by the Luna blues.
This situation was very strange that we had several people on and none were red.

As for the list of our tamers- I'd actually like you to compile a list of how many TnT tamers you have seen on the field in the last, say, week or so. Please do not misunderstand, I am not saying we didn't field any- I know for certain we did- I am just curious how many. (and maybe frequency of appearance tooo)

[/ QUOTE ]

na GG is #1 target to everyone and im normally 2nd.... so wtf u talking about? all those noto blues put their pets on me instantly. minus the nasty bunch bc well yanno

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

Keep reassuring yourself Haha, its downright adorable

im gonna stop responding just for your own mental health cause its pretty obvious you are becoming manic about "owning me" lol

[/ QUOTE ]

well, this is your "pwned irl" thread isnt it? irony? u get it yet? cmon think!!! get it? ahhh well ill keep trying

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there for that one, who killed him that time?