• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol Deimos is still talking here? He hasn't been relevant on any shard in quite some time if he ever was at all...

Kinda like an Arena Football Player talking trash to a Super Bowl Winning NFL Quaterback...

...or actually more like a Pee Wee Football Coach talking trash...either way, we all know how awful he is.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I didnt say for starters that the kill was 1 v 1 against Santa. Last I checked kills were kills, reguardless of the odds. Ive seen but a few screenshots actually posted here of legit 1 v 1s.. Why? Because nobody fights 1 v 1 anymore. But atleast I'm one who posts real screenshots without editing anything out (with maybe an exception of who I'm talking to on ICQ. But I guess I'm in a small percentage of people who play here that dont require an edit on my screenshots. Unlike Santa, Mace, and others who black or crop out their entire taskbar.

You can say what you want about me photoshopping a ping all you want. I could really care less, if you're that concerned about me telling the truth, I can get you the email of the Midwest region director to my ISP and you can ask him about the problems in the Mid Illinois Region, if you do care that much.

Santa.. you're bad. And I'm out to show you how bad you are, because so far playing a stealth character has been the EASIEST template ive ever played. Way easier then a Tamer, Dexer, or Mage.

So, Keep up the dying, and Ill enjoy the crying.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My internet has been down, hopefully be back up by the end of the week. sorry to all who miss me

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You farm your points...lets be honest here. You dont get them from killing others lol.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after all the smack talk S1N shows up with Nameless, Santa Claws, King Salmon, Bam Bam, and Caramon Major...the main fight was between them and Matt and myself...needless to say....Me and Matt walked away victorious, Nameless-King Salmon-Bam Bam-Caramon Major....all statted...Santa Claws ran off after that for good with his tail between his legs...Better luck next time.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As morgaine said, I dont play a tamer.

We've tried the dueling thing.. you ran into a house after i redlined you.

Id say sure lets mage duel, but you wont play one.

What's funny is, you're nothing more then a jackass who has nothing else better to do then pretend the reason nobody likes him is because of his own doing. When in reality, nobody likes you because you're a worthless piece of crap.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after all the smack talk S1N shows up with Nameless, Santa Claws, King Salmon, Bam Bam, and Caramon Major...the main fight was between them and Matt and myself...needless to say....Me and Matt walked away victorious, Nameless-King Salmon-Bam Bam-Caramon Major....all statted...Santa Claws ran off after that for good with his tail between his legs...Better luck next time.
By meaning you and matt you really mean all the other noobs that can carry a bow or cast a spell helping you. We did kill all of you minus wally who ran off with me following spawnning Run Biotch RUN, that had to hurt.......

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As morgaine said, I dont play a tamer.

We've tried the dueling thing.. you ran into a house after i redlined you.

Id say sure lets mage duel, but you wont play one.

What's funny is, you're nothing more then a jackass who has nothing else better to do then pretend the reason nobody likes him is because of his own doing. When in reality, nobody likes you because you're a worthless piece of crap.
Willy is mad.... grrrrrrrrrrrr

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop talking bad about yourself again Deimos. Stussy doesnt play tamers anyway, he never has.

And even though Stussy posted that email.. If I were you I would refrain from using peoples personal names in posts.
The reporter speaks........ I was wondering does kyrite also make your post on stratics?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all of us, like I said its just me and matt in vent, the other XMG guys do their own thing, you guys had 5 in vent fighting us, XMG was only in pap, we all faught further south and later north of pap, you guys got owned, matt was statted, I wasnt, and 4 of your guys were....so lets put this together, 1 out of 2 of ours were statted, 4 out of ur 5 were statted by our 2 guys...u ended up running off to end the battle for good....that is a loss on your part kid...sorry to break ur heart again...lolz

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is it my spawn? Lol I logged on after they were raided, I was in bed, I logged on and had 2 people alive fighting with me, i wasnt statted and statted like 4 or 6 people, u redlined twice ran into ur pack of 6 friends. Great accomplishment, almost like winning the Arena Football League Championship. The "Who gives a **** about my award" award...lol

E

Eyes of Origin

Deimos how many personal attacks or remarks are you going to make? give it a rest already.

And yes, lol Kyrite just does everything for me :loser:

p.s. I heard you guys had MBS working with ya tonight, so much for thinking they were bringing REAL PvPer's to help them

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deimos how many personal attacks or remarks are you going to make? give it a rest already.

And yes, lol Kyrite just does everything for me :loser:

p.s. I heard you guys had MBS working with ya tonight, so much for thinking they were bringing REAL PvPer's to help them
I see no personal attacks.............

Hey Kyrite why don't you come pvp for morgaine on origin......

p.s. I heard F3ar was fighting with FFBZ and XMG and any trammy they can get to help...........................

E

Eyes of Origin

I see no personal attacks.............

Hey Kyrite why don't you come pvp for morgaine on origin......

p.s. I heard F3ar was fighting with FFBZ and XMG and any trammy they can get to help...........................
I'll tell Kyrite to get right on that, I am sure he'll make it a priority, you know, right after he gets done playing my WoW account and all. :loser::loser:

C

Crystal Canyon

Every time I read the read the PVP thread and see "Santa's" name, it reminds me of this song:

SIN, you better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claws is dying tonight!

mbraud4 and Morgaine in Fel land
will have a jubilee
They'Re going to build a Pvp town
all around Santa's dead body

Soooo....
SIN better watch out
They better not cry
They better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claws is dying tonight!

Its such a catchy tune...just cant get it out of my head! :twak:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a good song. Here's another from the holiday vault:

Dashing through the snow, with a smoke bomb in his hand,
Oh my whered he go, Probably back to tram,
Stealthing all around, too afraid to show his face,
He came out from his stealth, and got put back in his place,

Oh, Santa Claws, Santa Claws, Hiding left and right,
What funny thing it is to see, Deimos try to fight,
Oh Santa Claws, Santa Claws, excuses everywhere,
Hes either always hiding, or riding a dread mare

C

Crystal Canyon

ROFL...thats even better!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Priceless!

E

Eyes of Origin

:ten: lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea no, we aren't working with anyone on this shard. Do we make little spawn pacts? Yes. But with Anyone in S1N? No. :) And if you catch someone doing it, show me a picture and I'll green kill them till they get the hint we don't work that way. :) By the way, someones tamers just became obsolete. *scoff* Thanks for inviting me to your faction! I like fighting dismount archers with black mares that stare at me while I kill them. :) haha

E

Eyes of Origin

Yea no, we aren't working with anyone on this shard. Do we make little spawn pacts? Yes. But with Anyone in S1N? No. :) And if you catch someone doing it, show me a picture and I'll green kill them till they get the hint we don't work that way. :) By the way, someones tamers just became obsolete. *scoff* Thanks for inviting me to your faction! I like fighting dismount archers with black mares that stare at me while I kill them. :) haha
lol well, according to what I'm hearing you have a guy who plays with S1N on another shard and he came to help them last night. =(

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For sure MBS players and S1N were holding hands together last night when I logged on late. Neo was for sure there, not sure if there was another.

K

King Salmon

Now even i gotta laugh at that one. U guys sure spend alot of time thinking of us I love it!rolleyes:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol well, according to what I'm hearing you have a guy who plays with S1N on another shard and he came to help them last night. =(
Yea but it also works against them when that same guy we "know" is ressing our noobs when they die at their harry's we're raiding. :) hehe Don't start thinking conspiracy where there isn't one. I'm sure it would bother them just as much knowing I laughed when they put out the call for help in vent at 4am against 2 raiders when they had 4 times our numbers... heh

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eat your words pansy, 12+ of u guys working together atm...lol

E

Eyes of Origin

Yea but it also works against them when that same guy we "know" is ressing our noobs when they die at their harry's we're raiding. :) hehe Don't start thinking conspiracy where there isn't one. I'm sure it would bother them just as much knowing I laughed when they put out the call for help in vent at 4am against 2 raiders when they had 4 times our numbers... heh
lol figures mbs and sin would hook up... I bet everyone got together, did a little crying and asked if they could hold each others hands *shakes head and walks away laughing*

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I logged on to it... what can I say. I'm not the guild leader. :) haha And besides, that's why people don't like me a lot, because I never eat my words. I just don't care. :) It's a game.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol figures mbs and sin would hook up... I bet everyone got together, did a little crying and asked if they could hold each others hands *shakes head and walks away laughing*
MBS was killing the harrower you had S1N defending with 5 and smoked all of the F3ear a few times minus wallace who ran for the hills....................

O Nice E-FIELD/PARA FIELD HACK (ichigo)- gotta love how someone can run through efields and still get pwned. It was 5 v 4 in case you were wondering..................

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well since i was there for the harry, i can tell u mbs asked sin to gaurd for them to do a harry. i woulda thougth with pets an archers one of us woulda died in the deciet. but my leet walls an fields broke up the cross healing. but when we got out to the field it was a diff story. dmount mortal dread 1 dread 2 mage dump. but i had funn thanx.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MBS was killing the harrower you had S1N defending with 5 and smoked all of the F3ear a few times minus wallace who ran for the hills....................

O Nice E-FIELD/PARA FIELD HACK (ichigo)- gotta love how someone can run through efields and still get pwned. It was 5 v 4 in case you were wondering..................
lol 13 people sitting in fields at one of the easiest harry sites defended against 4, congrats, open field you guys got worked somethign awful...pathetic..lol

and wtf is an e-field hack? lol

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol 13 people sitting in fields at one of the easiest harry sites defended against 4, congrats, open field you guys got worked somethign awful...pathetic..lol

and wtf is an e-field hack? lol
i dont know what an efield hack is but. well bro everyone knows i dont lie an there was 5 of us not 13. i know u like to be cool in uo but no need to lie. an if there was 13 people there u are the dumbest person i have ever met to tyr an push 13 people lmfao. really there is no reason to lie. or blow things outta of paportion.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know what an efield hack is but. well bro everyone knows i dont lie an there was 5 of us not 13. i know u like to be cool in uo but no need to lie. an if there was 13 people there u are the dumbest person i have ever met to tyr an push 13 people lmfao. really there is no reason to lie. or blow things outta of paportion.
lol in that case stugotzz I can count and you can;t. There might have been 5 s1n, but there was MBS working with you guys...so....

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol in that case stugotzz I can count and you can;t. There might have been 5 s1n, but there was MBS working with you guys...so....
you got owned SO.....................

two v two at gate and you and matt run away. Very SAD

A

Astaroth/Grizzly

all i gotta say it, origin is about to become a more productive shard with all this pvp... more and more people are rolling in for both sides... the future of origin looks interesting

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you got owned SO.....................

two v two at gate and you and matt run away. Very SAD
My daughter woke up screaming so I pulled off to go handle my responsibilities, sorry. You should thank her b/c if she hadn't you wuold have been statted...lol.

And when did I get owned? I dont recall getting killed last night, can't say the same for you...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.