• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Salmon

all i gotta say it, origin is about to become a more productive shard with all this pvp... more and more people are rolling in for both sides... the future of origin looks interesting
My prediction comes true! I knew things would heat up. Wally get out your knee pads I know your gonna be on your knees beggin Reverse and Atl to ally/join u!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl and Rev already want to join us...lol no one who knows you chumps wants anything to do with ur sorry arses. U guys cant pvp for ****e Slayer lol...

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one begged us mace, btw its just me and IR so far rev is acting sandy and refuses to play till he gets a good connection.

I figured with the way all these l33t pvpers talk on here you guys would be able to drum up some competition.

Someone said in vent that it felt like an "R" reunion, you know... before it went down hill.

:heart: Your Pal Atl

K

King Salmon

No one begged us mace, btw its just me and IR so far rev is acting sandy and refuses to play till he gets a good connection.

I figured with the way all these l33t pvpers talk on here you guys would be able to drum up some competition.

Someone said in vent that it felt like an "R" reunion, you know... before it went down hill.

:heart: Your Pal Atl
Well I can't speak for everyone, Atl but im stoked your comming back. I always had fun fighting ya'll....the good ol'days.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol wally

Yea mace you were always one of my favorite SWAT, I feel like there will be some good fights brewing.

Now if I could just convince my beloved Rev to return.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol 13 people sitting in fields at one of the easiest harry sites defended against 4, congrats, open field you guys got worked somethign awful...pathetic..lol
All of MBS but me were inside the room with the Harry. I was out playin with anyone stupid enough to come in. :) Almost got ya a couple times. It's hard to kill a pot drinking healing tamer tho. You should try a template that doesn't require a dread mare. You might be semi ok. But hey, that's probly why you use one right? hehe Thanks for the scrolls S1N. We'll have to do that again. Next time it's our skull. And next time, I'll be on my mage defending. Wooho! Finally. :)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You play a 4/6 stealther, try not to talk about gimp unless you can play a mage, moron...lol

And you never came close to killing anyone, you just ran the whole time for 5 minutes and then never showed face again until outside deceiet were you were promptly dropped with ease.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You play a 4/6 stealther, try not to talk about gimp unless you can play a mage, moron...lol

And you never came close to killing anyone, you just ran the whole time for 5 minutes and then never showed face again until outside deceiet were you were promptly dropped with ease.
*yawn* I take screenshots of everything. The only time I ran it was a para gank with 2 dread tamers and 3 others. And you didn't get the job done then either. Don't talk like you're good. Anyone can die to 2 hidden archers, 2 dread archer tamers, a mage and 2 or 3 others. It's not difficult with good target calling. But you didn't get ME. I'll post some screenshots after you talk enough trash that it makes you look dumb, again. haha

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*yawn* I take screenshots of everything. The only time I ran it was a para gank with 2 dread tamers and 3 others. And you didn't get the job done then either. Don't talk like you're good. Anyone can die to 2 hidden archers, 2 dread archer tamers, a mage and 2 or 3 others. It's not difficult with good target calling. But you didn't get ME. I'll post some screenshots after you talk enough trash that it makes you look dumb, again. haha
Why will I look dumb? I didnt die? You hid and never came back until an hour later when you were statted b/c your crew is garbage...I fail to see what your screenshots prove other than you use a known speeder program...

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outside where they couldnt choke they died 1 by 1 until none were left.
Thats because trammy tamers cant do sh#t at harrowers but die. I think thats fifth harrower this month..... Willy Stussy hows that ping LOL

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is cleptis back on shard? That has to be flufy rabbit (dismount tamer with hide) LOL omg so bad... Pathetic three one one at gate and they run around trying to kill me. I also redlined the noobs LOL
Synfully Sweet (hide archer) has to be who morgaine lol another pathetic pvper
Jinx (hide archer) lol some noob maybe emily LOL

please STAY in trammel....................

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why will I look dumb? I didnt die? You hid and never came back until an hour later when you were statted b/c your crew is garbage...I fail to see what your screenshots prove other than you use a known speeder program...
I don't think you have even done a harrower since we use to protect you. Why no harrower? You fit in good with xmg

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats because trammy tamers cant do sh#t at harrowers but die. I think thats fifth harrower this month..... Willy Stussy hows that ping LOL
You're like a broken record..

You act like you pulled off some amazing feat by holding one of the easiest dungeons for a harrower choke, with x2 the number. Congrats!

But you know what, all those trammy tamers took out youre entire guild plus MBS that stuck around to fight (we were still outnumbered) outside of Deceit without 1 of us dying. (to my knowledge)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why no harry lately? B/c we have ran a 2 man guild on all the dead shards taht you play on. IF you were skilled enough to play on a populated shar d you would have seen us doing harrys on chessy...sadly you cant hack it bro and resort to zerging at harrys on LA and Origin...lol...still got worked hardcore out of deciet. And I believe stussy is wrong, I dont recall any of us dying, I could be wrong and maybe it was 1 death but for being outnumbered we dropped damn near all of you guys...lol

E

Eyes of Origin

Is cleptis back on shard? That has to be flufy rabbit (dismount tamer with hide) LOL omg so bad... Pathetic three one one at gate and they run around trying to kill me. I also redlined the noobs LOL
Synfully Sweet (hide archer) has to be who morgaine lol another pathetic pvper
Jinx (hide archer) lol some noob maybe emily LOL

please STAY in trammel....................
As usual deimos is wrong....................

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking for some ojs last night, no luck. :< I hope you guys are on later tonight I am itching to try this temp in the field.

I will be recording any good fights, pictures just dont tell the whole story.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're like a broken record..

You act like you pulled off some amazing feat by holding one of the easiest dungeons for a harrower choke, with x2 the number. Congrats!

But you know what, all those trammy tamers took out youre entire guild plus MBS that stuck around to fight (we were still outnumbered) outside of Deceit without 1 of us dying. (to my knowledge)
Hey Willy, after the harry most people logged after bc you tools were to afraid to come back after we statted you twice............ FYI-Field a little less tamers and more mages when ATTEMPTING to raid a harrower. Talk to you later WILLY

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why no harry lately? B/c we have ran a 2 man guild on all the dead shards taht you play on. IF you were skilled enough to play on a populated shar d you would have seen us doing harrys on chessy...sadly you cant hack it bro and resort to zerging at harrys on LA and Origin...lol...still got worked hardcore out of deciet. And I believe stussy is wrong, I dont recall any of us dying, I could be wrong and maybe it was 1 death but for being outnumbered we dropped damn near all of you guys...lol
You ran a two man guild bc we kicked you. How did it feel to beg Multani to work together? How did it feel to enlist XMG to help you at spawns? How did it feel dropping your pants for Bubba?
You got worked at the harrower simple as that. Matt even came back down solo at least I can respect that. You just ran off as usual and let them all die.............................

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Like it matters who died really. All the scrolls got out. :) Gold got looted. Harry got looted. I didn't die. End of story. So you got a few kills? Good for you, we got a few 25 stats. Dont act like you're tough, I sent you packing and running for your horse numerous times. You'll enjoy fighting my tamer soon enough. And dealing with my com faction guy that's going to show up when you're on your tamers. :) FUN FUN!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Willy, after the harry most people logged after bc you tools were to afraid to come back after we statted you twice............ FYI-Field a little less tamers and more mages when ATTEMPTING to raid a harrower. Talk to you later WILLY
We statted 10+ characters as you came out of deciet, who logged? It was still 2 to 1 #s, you got owned...lol...13 people can handle a harry with 4 pushing and 1 not even having a full suit b/c he just xfered there minutes before coming down...a real victory...

If you were so confident in your pvp skills you would not have asked for a 500m duel and then squelched when you realized I would take your 500m...what a pansy.

And who is Bubba? Lol...idk where you are coming from with this...being that you always drop your pants for me as much as I gape you in the field lol.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again, Since you're quoting me I'll assume Santa, that you're refering to me playing tamers and not a mage?

If this is a case, I will duel you for accounts, best of 3 pure mage duels. We can broker it through any major broker.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again, Since you're quoting me I'll assume Santa, that you're refering to me playing tamers and not a mage?

If this is a case, I will duel you for accounts, best of 3 pure mage duels. We can broker it through any major broker.
LOL as if I would want you broke as# account................ My accounts are worth more than your life. Grow up Willy Stussy

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We statted 10+ characters as you came out of deciet, who logged? It was still 2 to 1 #s, you got owned...lol...13 people can handle a harry with 4 pushing and 1 not even having a full suit b/c he just xfered there minutes before coming down...a real victory...

If you were so confident in your pvp skills you would not have asked for a 500m duel and then squelched when you realized I would take your 500m...what a pansy.

And who is Bubba? Lol...idk where you are coming from with this...being that you always drop your pants for me as much as I gape you in the field lol.
It was 4 pushing versus 5. It was clear you are not smart enough to use a non tamer for raiding a harrower but come to think about it all you have is tamers.... RUN WALLY RUN

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATL is back after I ran him from this shard. Remember ATL your 0-1 versus the Great Santa
Oh Santa, the things I am going to do to you and your guild...

Im off to the Bar tonight but depending how drunk I get I might be on later.

See you in fel... err I guess you will see me.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Santa, the things I am going to do to you and your guild...

Im off to the Bar tonight but depending how drunk I get I might be on later.

See you in fel... err I guess you will see me.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!
What bar are you going to? I'll bring my laptop and we can pvp in the bar

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL as if I would want you broke as# account................ My accounts are worth more than your life. Grow up Willy Stussy
Translation : Why would I duel you, I would just lose my accounts. My accounts ARE my life, because without them I dont have anything. And Ill call you Willy because i'm a moron who thinks it's going to get to you.

Your accounts arent worth anything fool, this is a video game. Oh, I forgot.. you actually sink your real life money into it to have lots of gold and rares. My bad. I guess that makes you so awesome.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Translation : Why would I duel you, I would just lose my accounts. My accounts ARE my life, because without them I dont have anything. And Ill call you Willy because i'm a moron who thinks it's going to get to you.

Your accounts arent worth anything fool, this is a video game. Oh, I forgot.. you actually sink your real life money into it to have lots of gold and rares. My bad. I guess that makes you so awesome.
Willy Stussy for President...... I am AWESOME

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you missed the people representing your guild get smoked with 5 people v 2 S1N........... Some great players are in F3ar and ffbz....................................
LOL
:pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive never seen you show up unless you had odds in your favor.

Just curious, does Santa Claws come from the urge to have little boys and girls sit on your lap?

Kinda creepy.

C

Crystal Canyon

Mr. Goodman, aka deimos, aka Santa Claws, aka Godric, aka thusla doom, (didnt want to leave anyone out) I have a serious question for you here. Why is it that you are always putting down tram players, as if Fel players are superior, and then you show up at a "TRAM" event, and dual client in order to receive more than your fair share of the "trammie Rewards"???? In this instance it was red TEddy Bears gifts! Is there something we should all know about you? Can you not sleep at night without your teddy Bear to hold on tight to?

I guess, my remarks may be a bit out of line, but the fact that you stood right in the Events Hall and bragged about your "teddy Bears" and how you duel cliented to make sure you got plenty, just got under my skin.

Since you like to adorn people with your own choice of names, maybe we should give you a new name...hmmmm...how about Tiny Teddy?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. Goodman, aka deimos, aka Santa Claws, aka Godric, aka thusla doom, (didnt want to leave anyone out) I have a serious question for you here. Why is it that you are always putting down tram players, as if Fel players are superior, and then you show up at a "TRAM" event, and dual client in order to receive more than your fair share of the "trammie Rewards"???? In this instance it was red TEddy Bears gifts! Is there something we should all know about you? Can you not sleep at night without your teddy Bear to hold on tight to?

I guess, my remarks may be a bit out of line, but the fact that you stood right in the Events Hall and bragged about your "teddy Bears" and how you duel cliented to make sure you got plenty, just got under my skin.

Since you like to adorn people with your own choice of names, maybe we should give you a new name...hmmmm...how about Tiny Teddy?
I like BEARS,
In case you missed the last publish- running two cleints at once is legal. I love the EM for not putting a name on a few of my bears. makes the resale so much more. Who would want a bear given to thulsa doom besides morgaine
:scholar:

E

Eyes of Origin

why would i want one with your name on it when I got one with my own name on it? :coco:

C

Crystal Canyon

I like BEARS,
In case you missed the last publish- running two cleints at once is legal. I love the EM for not putting a name on a few of my bears. makes the resale so much more. Who would want a bear given to thulsa doom besides morgaine
:scholar:
I do realize that you were not doing anything "illegal". I guess through all of my sarcasm you somehow missed my whole point. If you feel good about it and I take it you do, then so be it.

I do however, commend those such as Morgaine who went out and collected their one ticket, turned it in and came back to the Hall to watch and help others. I'm sure that the EM felt the same way as she did state that there would be only one ticket turned in per player. Makes sense to me as there was a limited number of tickets and I'm sure they were hoping everyone would get one.

Some people are just greedy I suppose.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do realize that you were not doing anything "illegal". I guess through all of my sarcasm you somehow missed my whole point. If you feel good about it and I take it you do, then so be it.

I do however, commend those such as Morgaine who went out and collected their one ticket, turned it in and came back to the Hall to watch and help others. I'm sure that the EM felt the same way as she did state that there would be only one ticket turned in per player. Makes sense to me as there was a limited number of tickets and I'm sure they were hoping everyone would get one.

Some people are just greedy I suppose.
*cries* :sad4:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be nice to have unlimited time like some people like deimos to make UO a job, instead of a hobby.

Please stop living off my taxes.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW this thread is worthless, I have never seen so much trash in one thread. this shard is dead as hell, pathetic really to contansly trash one person back an forth. u all need to move on an play other shards a little more. we killed u guys no we killed u guys wait no we killed u guys lmfao, no wonder supr dont play here it childish as hell an worthless as ****. i wish i never brought a mage here. never get a good fight its either all kill or ai ai ai. or hold a choke an the tamers get trapped an killed this shard is stupid. an it also seems the people that play it are not far from stupid look at tthe posts.:loser:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW this thread is worthless, I have never seen so much trash in one thread. this shard is dead as hell, pathetic really to contansly trash one person back an forth. u all need to move on an play other shards a little more. we killed u guys no we killed u guys wait no we killed u guys lmfao, no wonder supr dont play here it childish as hell an worthless as ****. i wish i never brought a mage here. never get a good fight its either all kill or ai ai ai. or hold a choke an the tamers get trapped an killed this shard is stupid. an it also seems the people that play it are not far from stupid look at tthe posts.:loser:
Thats your guildies here stugottzz lol

K

King Salmon

Hey Crystal are u trish in game? Because i sense some hatred in your posts like that N. bomb racial slur Trish spouted out last night after we rocked ya'll. :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::drama:

VERY SAD TRISH whoever u are

E

Eyes of Origin

Hey Crystal are u trish in game? Because i sense some hatred in your posts like that N. bomb racial slur Trish spouted out last night after we rocked ya'll. :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::drama:

VERY SAD TRISH whoever u are
you must have had one too many :pint::pint: again Slayer :loser::loser::twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.