• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**PVP THREAD** Keep all pvp talk in this thread!!

• Thread starter Elektra Rose
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

Didn't you say you played on Origin, and was part of the BTH guild on there?

Strange how you wouldn't know who played on Origin....

[/ QUOTE ]

Played would usually refer to the past. Since Miss White and myself havent been on Origin for a while, it would make perfect sense why we were asking the current situation of the shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am just curious if you actually faught BTH while you were on Origin? Seriously have you? If you did I assure you that you would have realized that BTH did not fight away from instant chokes . . . . EVER lol as I and OptPrime were members of BTH in the opening months of Origin, we know this first hand.

I can just imagine it now the Great EVIL in full force all 100% of your members on LA. . . Instead of just having the 40% of your trash guild getting in the way of real pvpers like myself we would have had an entire trash army to res non stop!!! wow such impact players you were.

VaMp's beat BTH when they were at their peak, EVIL couldn't even last 2 months on a brand new server against BTH. The fact you would even compare EVIL to a guild like VaMp is just absurd let alone call yourselves a better challenge then XTC.

Next time you want to give a history lesson, please make it about someone that actually mattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, we faught BTH every day.

It is very true they had numbers, and preferred a grinder to pvp, but you would get a few that actually knew how to PVP and would come out of the grinder. Our favorite spot to PVP was just outside of Ice dungeon.

There were no grinder points, and not the entire BTH guild would show up.

Evil was a close knit bunch of guys, we had about 10 guys and gals in it. For the life of me, I can not remember our guild name on Origin now, but I know we had a lot of fun.

As for XTC, there had some skilled guys in there. If I remember, our guys joined there when Evil stopped playing.

Vamp begged and begged Evil to align with them. This was before they had so many people in it, so propabbly before you joined.

I haven't played UO in almost 2 years, so I have no idea what current status of guilds are and so on. If Vamp is anything like they were when I played, they are nothing more than a 5v1 type of player. None of them could handle their own, and required the help of those around them to succeed. a Perfect example of that is you. You were in BTH, one of Great Lakes largest guild. The guild that controled Origin. And you came over to LA, and dropped the loosing guild to join an even bigger guild. That shows incredible loyalty, and skills on your part. Call me crazy, but I'd say you were the type of person that wouldn't leave the BTH grinder to pvp me on Origin. The GM must have been, Miss White, you suck, so just sit here in the entrance and wither. That way you'll get to loot anyone that comes in the front door. and might get the last kill on someone so you can make your 1400 bucks.

It really is a shame no one is left on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that when I left BTH I took 5 of their top 10 players with me? ? We weren't interested in fighting in grinders all day long so we went ' home ' to Lake Austin where we joined up with XTC until Ki'Marhi Scrible had to quit the game which is when we joined VaMp. We were already in VaMp before BTH arrived on the shard. We were the reason BTH came to Lake Austin. Pubamoto was furious 5 of his best guildies at the time left him, he wanted to show us our mistake in leaving by taking over LA. Instead they suffered severe losses and had to leave within weeks to rebuild morale.

Unfortunatly BTH never had time to recover, because 4 months later FL arrived on Origin and finished what VaMp had already started. The rumors of BTH's demise eventually found their way to me, and I can't help but feel guilty for what happened to them.

It keeps going threw my mind that if I never left they wouldn't have got humiliated on LA.
If I never took their best players with me when I left they would have had skill to fall back on.
I can't travel back in time to fix what has happened, so I have to live with the shame of knowing that me and my 5 friends of mine ultimately destroyed the machine.

Hopefully to ease my pain I will travel to Origin and meet the Fallen Lords head on, and maybe one day in the future all the wrong I did will become right once again. Maybe those of us who left BTH that have now returned will inspire them to fight once again.

C

Crystilastmous

You were pretty much the worst player I've ever fought against Smur....

You quit because LOLz dominated you frequently =(. You also called "HAX" so typical of a poor player.

U

unforgivenUO

oh golly gosh gumdrops. How cute. Our very own pvp thread so we can keep it all bottled up nice and neat and not trouble anyone else. This is SUCH s good idea.
I think i am moving here to Lake Austria

O

OptPrime

do us a favor and bring a guild with you for us to fight.. thanks.

K

killer instinct

Well this is new.Unbeleavable huh.Layla Ann is here to kick some A$$.Gonna have fun here.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just xferred over to LA from close to a 2 year break. What is the current fel scene like on LA? what guild(s) spawn for scrolls / pvp?

Is yew gate still archer central?

any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

S

Shanna

I just xferred over to LA from close to a 2 year break. What is the current fel scene like on LA? what guild(s) spawn for scrolls / pvp?

Is yew gate still archer central?

any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
There are two pvp guilds and one pvp/pvm guild, that have fight in Fel.
VaMp pretty much runs the shard's Fel side. They "magically" know when someone is doing a spawn. And pretty much has their crap together. They tend to recruit seasoned pvpers though. Second largest guild on the shard They are mostly archers, mages, necro mages.
A*M has an alliance that is basically filled with their alt chars or the off sharders that they've asked for help. They recruit anyone. Filled with drama (not much a personally opinion, more of a personally observation). Allied guilds: MeRc, PVM., and G&L. Mostly archers, stealth archers, dexxers, and some mages.
KOL is the largest guild on LA. They are starting to make their appearence in Fel. We mostly don't play as much at the gate. We prefer spawning which means many tiffs with Vamp. Although, we rather fight A*M because they are easier :p (that, my friends, was smacktalk). Mostly dexxers, Mages, and tamers. (No archers?! :O )

Anyway, hope to see you out there :D

+1 for Lake Austin!

D

Digitalpc

So good of KOL to start talkin' smack while standing in guards huh?
I know u like to camp there a lot but please dont forget your sleeping bags this time,
I dont want deal with frozen KOL's in the morning again...

With Love

A*M :)

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm.... then asking K0L's help in completing a spawn too.... :loser:

T

Taken by Boredum

LOL!!
Hi Drawn! If this is the Legends Drawn. Its me Trala! If you remember me of course!
Vamp is still alive? Holy crap...
La sucks by the way, you shouldn't of come here. Or it did when I quit a long time ago. But I dount it ever picked up.

O

Orion Pax LA

LOL!!
Hi Drawn! If this is the Legends Drawn. Its me Trala! If you remember me of course!
Vamp is still alive? Holy crap...
La sucks by the way, you shouldn't of come here. Or it did when I quit a long time ago. But I dount it ever picked up.
LOL. Your still alive. :p

Sup to my old guildmates in KOL.

Yes I'm still kicking.

C

Crystilastmous

LOLz is the reason nobody likes Lake Austin, we DESTROY that shard, and everyone rage logs.

NEWBS NEWBS NEWBS.

S

S.W.A.T

LOL at Vamp leaving factions!
I'm sure they got tired of us and the TB alliance
walking all over there faces! LOL! GET IT?! I DID!
VaMp I'm glad your new recruits are working out for you all!
I'm sure they regret the fact joining as well, since the guys they quit you for are destroying you!
All :bowdown: Graham for destroying VaMp!
Way to go buddy!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. Crystilastmous OWNS
**** man, Watching the chars Jeff Bushie/Heather/Crystilastmous/Pelome/Lex/Champion Mage/Smur/Smithy II and a few more on LA YEARS back really sold me on pvp.

I used to go on a fencer with a spear, they would kill me,rez me, heal me up again, and then kill me again. hehe was fun times! Then i think it was Crystilastmous gave me and trala a shot in MxV. The game seemed a lot more fun back then.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLz owns LA, that's why Vamp went to a different shard/only play in the morning so they don't have to fight them.

W

Wanton

such a convenient side step of a flagrant challenge - apparently you're all talk and no show. Gender prejudice is against the RoC as much as all the swearing you do and you wonder why your threads keep getting locked. If you want a pvp thread that is going to stick you're going to need to learn to argue like a big boy instead of digging in the bottom of the barrel for the third grade insults.

And since you are such a "god" of felluca ... you may want to learn how to spell (and I'm assuming) pronounce it. It occured to me last night that LA has probably the highest concentration of veteran players than any other shard, it's amazing how many of LA's prominent members of society either Beta tested UO or came in shortly there after. And since we all know LA isn't a very old shard that means we've all moved here, independently, from other shards such as Pacific, Lake Superior and Great Lakes (I actually come from all three of those shards). The thing to wonder is why? What is the driving force that has brought so many long-time players of Ultima to one shard? *Points up at the ramblings of a self-proclaimed lush* Meh ... just a thought.

I think I've also figured out why so many pvp'ers have nothing better to do than flame and troll. Look back, UO has grown and changed so much in every way. Crafting has changed, hunting has changed, new monsters, new lands, new loot, new incentives, new systems and methods. Everything about UO has changed in the past 10 years, multiple times ...except pvp. It was "find someone and kill them" then and it's still "find someone and kill them" now...the only major change pvp has seen is the introduction of power scrolls and save your fingers from a flame away about how skill changes effect pvp so that one week archers pwn and the next week it's bushido stealthers because that's not what I'm talking about and if you can't figure it out for yourself, go kill something to make yourself feel better.

That said, maybe we should feel sorry for these guys. The desperately defend pvp and yet are admittedly bored with it. I've done my fair share of pvp and then some, I was born in fel before the days of tram when pvp was not optional and I turned red from killing hunting parties in Despise. I've been in pvp guilds and zerg guilds (yes I associate them differently) I've done champ spawns and raided harrowers. I've done house fights and boat fights and tournaments and even (with shame) spent some time at yew gate. I was in factions for three years on Great Lakes when they were really active and came to this shard and taught DSR (may they rest in peace) how the faction system worked. I've been an RP player and a hack n slash, been in the ventrilo's of some of the biggest pvp guilds in the game.

I don't pvp anymore because, quite frankly, it's boring. With item insurance and CBD's and PBD's there's just no point anymore ... hell we can't even cut your head off and sell it to the king when we're done pwning you. Pvp has become a true joke in this game because everything that used to make it fun has been taken away ... I've seen and done it all and I've come to the conclusion that performing the same action expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

On that note, if you decide to actually accept the challenge (and grow a pair) great, but if you truly plan to just hide behind a bottle of (lemme guess ...) jager? and type out heaps of uneducated, drunken mumbo jumbo ... we've all got better things to do with our time. Last offer.

www.UOSecondage.Com

S

SeverusSnape

Vamp still plays LA, most of our players started playing Dark Fall and others quit due to real life issues. Vamp played LA for 5 years. Where did LOLZ go?

D

Digitalpc

Really though, where has LOLZ been? They seem to walk around in forums talking the talk, but never seem to bother logging in. Also, if they are so good then why don't they run all the servers? It really is a shame though, that they are so good and couldn't take out Vamp. Ahh well I guess we'll leave that to others.

S

S.W.A.T

Basically, with the exception of Remix, all you guys do is run to your homes, everytime we do log in, even at spawns we arrive, you guys don't defend, just call a scramble to your little houses. With the exception of harrys that we rarely know about, but of course 3-4 of us cant handle 15-20 of you guys, very easily at the harrys we do find out about. We are still around, but we like to pvp, not gate sit while you guys get comfy house hiding or finish your guy's spawns you won't fight over. We are all over, a few free shards, Great Lakes, Origin, a jap shard, Atlantic, Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Lake Superior, where people will actually pvp and not run home. It's safe to say that you guys bored us away :). As far as getting vamp disbanded, they arent disbanded, you guys are allied to them. People say DFA isn't VaMp, but i'd like to know the difference? they still talk trash and can't pvp, it's just a bunch of trash players who want to ally G&L to farm this shard and not pvp anyone. Kind of sounds like vamp doesn't it? Whether or not people agree it's vamp or not, they aren't they're DFA, but they still have the same goals as VaMp and is everyone that was in VaMp. lawl. See my point? Only difference is there gm never played unless they had 10-15 on and didn't want to ally anyone and was a decent pvper. Graham well he is just a leech basically :], horrible at life and horrible at uo, but still finds a way to make it through. :thumbsup:

D

Digitalpc

Swat the last comment was really more to poke both vamp and lolz. For vamp it was really more just to make people take notice that they don't run everything on LA anymore. As far as pickin' on you, well hell man, I have to, as much as many people dont like you guys these days, I sure as hell dont want to see pvp die on LA. Specially since the only opponent is T4HF....
Fill in the blank for those guys, dont really like them, and dont really care for them.

S

S.W.A.T

Oh Remix. You make me smile. I was listening to Canadian Idiot today it came on, on my I-Pod. It reminded me of you for some creepy reason, without the idiot part of course. hahaha. Do T4H even got to fel anymore? I know Ettin comes into vent and asks for help but no one really ever goes, so I assumed he gave up, with no back up from us. PvM are still there, but I think they dropped the alliance between you guys for fighting with DFA/VaMp, from what I heard from Ettin at least. I honestly cannot understand why you guys allied VaMp/DFA though? LOLz dont really pvp there anymore, T4H+ is a trammy guild new to pvp, and not like VaMp were much of a challange with Breeze teaching G&L how to pvp better, so never understood why, especially since a majority of them quit G&L for VaMp when VaMp had the numbers, but now they don't so they run back to G&L. You guys don't need there help. I certainly wouldn't have tooken them back, just shows that when the next zerg guild comes around (whenever that day comes) they'll be the first ones to jump the fence again.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Severus we ran you guys to different shards and made it so just seeing our tag you would retreat. We take your harrowers and your spawns. The only thing you guys are efficent at is house hiding.

If you want we can log in again and destroy your terrible alliance. Most of us prefer shards where people have the sac to fight.

I'm not really sure what the point of your alliance is. You want to be able to farm so you can get money, but for what? I'm not sure what the point of getting money/items are if you can't use them. You guys always have been and always will be afraid of a fight. When we actually do see you, we beat you 2v12 if we have 4 on it's boarder line unfair, that's how bad you guys are. : (

Do you just talk tough on the forums or do you want to back it up? We could arrange a fight and we can make sure we field more than 2 since you guys think you're really good and never lose, sound good? (Watch them avoid it's the only thing besides house hiding they are good at lol)
That offer goes to anyone on LA who thinks they are good, any takers?
Just go back to avoiding us at all costs : )

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Operation Shock And Awe has been unleashed by 3 LOLz in Deceit. Some alliance you guys have.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So DFA and G&L did a harrower with atleast 14 people. LOLz showed up with 3 and for over half the fight we only had two people and dominated.

We ended up getting 12 scrolls thousands of points and lots of laughs.

This could not have been placed at a better time. After I just got done explaining that they are psuedo pvpers. We came, we saw, we conquered. To the leaders of the alliance breeze and graham I love how you only show up to fights if you think it's a sure thing and you have lots on, thanks again for the harrower we got a few 25's and a few 20's lol. Stick to doing spawns/harrowers when you know we aren't on.

LOLz owns LA.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This alliance is ********. Spent 15 min the other eve talking to various members who wonder where all the PvP is.

@speaking the truth...most of G&L and DFA drop to any good pvp'ers. Hell, I rolled 6 of these *pvpers* solo (at one point taking 3 out in a 4v1...with the 4th running off to hide) before finally dying to a dropped connection.
BTW...That is on my mage...with a 130 ping...its pathetic.

@the alliance...enjoy the spawning while you can...:)

also...someone please tell Leo he is horrible on a mage...k thx.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care you should never lose 2v14 EVER.

I'm so glad you guys posted saying we don't do anything and just get annhilated like that. Severus your brother can tell you all about it, I think we hit him so hard you felt it.

You guys should work on not fighting unless its 12v2 you might get better.
Again thank you for the stats, points, and laughs.

LOLz owns LA!

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I witnessed this event last night, and the fact that this was done on wrestle mages just blew me away.

D

Digitalpc

Thankyou Wierd Al for that song lol. SWAT as far as T4H goes I don't know what they're doing, fartin' around in tram i guess. I take it that all the guys that posted after SWAT's messege, you guys must be LOLZ. I find it amazing and entertaining how quickly the three of you got so fired up. Yea yea your awsome bla bla bla, fire the trash bla bla bla, when you come to fight, many members of GL will fight, naturally I'll be there. Of course as long as it isn't in the middle of the night, I do have work to damn early and to damn much. You say we all run, but to say "all" does not represent the guild in a whole. As far as our trash talking goes, well, I don't know that I've have seen any of it on this forum. So trash talking our non-trash talking really doesn't make sense now does it?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou Wierd Al for that song lol. SWAT as far as T4H goes I don't know what they're doing, fartin' around in tram i guess. I take it that all the guys that posted after SWAT's messege, you guys must be LOLZ. I find it amazing and entertaining how quickly the three of you got so fired up. Yea yea your awsome bla bla bla, fire the trash bla bla bla, when you come to fight, many members of GL will fight, naturally I'll be there. Of course as long as it isn't in the middle of the night, I do have work to damn early and to damn much. You say we all run, but to say "all" does not represent the guild in a whole. As far as our trash talking goes, well, I don't know that I've have seen any of it on this forum. So trash talking our non-trash talking really doesn't make sense now does it?
I am not in LoLz...and I came here (LA) to help with the *imbalance* you seem to have left on the shard. Trash talking players really is not my thing, however in this case I do make an exception.

In regards to t4h...this guild has a rich long history...both of felucca and tram. Beyond providing competition, I have yet to find any reason for you or other allies to hate them so much.

There is one thing I dont understand....

you call those from t4h trammies...yet you are part of a guild that allies over half the shard to oppose them.

S

S.W.A.T

Actually, Remix I'm not sure who they are except for Speaking the Truth, who already said he was LOLz, the other three aren't LOLz.
Sir Allister i see him posting on the chessy fourms, but not sure which guild he's in.
Cowboy, I call T4H a tram guild, I see why you say what you do though, basically we lolz aren't active here, and only leaves T4H+ to fight with, but they are new to pvp, I'm great friends with Ettin, they have come a long way in fel, but still have a ways to go, they do have some great individuals though, I enjoy chatting with them in teamspeak, not trying to put them down at all, they are great people. :] I have heard the huge G&L allinace whine about no pvp on this shard though but they allied every single pvp guild here except T4H and LOLz, it's a big alliance they have, and I think its silly they allied everyone to fight us two guilds, it really surprises me i see them at the bank complaining about no challange, but they don't really fight us, but will have no hesitation going for the small T4H guild. Speaking the truth there were more then 14 actually. =[

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Remix I'm not sure who they are except for Speaking the Truth, who already said he was LOLz, the other three aren't LOLz.
Sir Allister i see him posting on the chessy fourms, but not sure which guild he's in.
Cowboy, I call T4H a tram guild, I see why you say what you do though, basically we lolz aren't active here, and only leaves T4H+ to fight with, but they are new to pvp, I'm great friends with Ettin, they have come a long way in fel, but still have a ways to go, they do have some great individuals though, I enjoy chatting with them in teamspeak, not trying to put them down at all, they are great people. :] I have heard the huge G&L allinace whine about no pvp on this shard though but they allied every single pvp guild here except T4H and LOLz, it's a big alliance they have, and I think its silly they allied everyone to fight us two guilds, it really surprises me i see them at the bank complaining about no challange, but they don't really fight us, but will have no hesitation going for the small T4H guild. Speaking the truth there were more then 14 actually. =[
many a good pvper has been associated with t4h... ;)

point was...big fel guilds that ally to take on small "tram" guilds have no room to speak of noob...trammies...ect. I feel sorry for them...and your raid of the harry was just a small taste of what real pvpers are about.

D

Digitalpc

Yep, couldn't agree more, why would people create such a large alliance to fight 2 guilds. I really didn't have much to do with it, and yes I do argue that there is no one to fight anymore. If the alliance is what everyone wants to do then I guess I'm in the alliance and thats just the way its going to be.
Now you use the word "hate" in regards to our view of T4H, its really not that we hate them. Just some things happened that people got frustrated with, mainly them teaming up with LOLZ. So it was figured to get our butts in gear before the shyt hit the fan. Little did we know of course that LOLZ wasn't really playing LA much anymore. Hell we already had to fight Vamp, and now T4H is with LOLZ, comon' what did you want us to do. Yes I agree that many of the T4H are good people, they certainly don't grief me. As a guild in a whole though, I tend not to see them around much, so to me that means they don't play in fel too often.
One more thing, I wasn't at that Harry so I've really only gotten an outline to what went down.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats some pee poor excuses, especially considering you guilded the active vamp or formed an alliance with rest who didnt join. On the flip side, T4H has no faction allies...and lolz is mostly inactive. (3 pseudo active members)

Try again.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, couldn't agree more, why would people create such a large alliance to fight 2 guilds. I really didn't have much to do with it, and yes I do argue that there is no one to fight anymore. If the alliance is what everyone wants to do then I guess I'm in the alliance and thats just the way its going to be.
Now you use the word "hate" in regards to our view of T4H, its really not that we hate them. Just some things happened that people got frustrated with, mainly them teaming up with LOLZ. So it was figured to get our butts in gear before the shyt hit the fan. Little did we know of course that LOLZ wasn't really playing LA much anymore. Hell we already had to fight Vamp, and now T4H is with LOLZ, comon' what did you want us to do. Yes I agree that many of the T4H are good people, they certainly don't grief me. As a guild in a whole though, I tend not to see them around much, so to me that means they don't play in fel too often.
One more thing, I wasn't at that Harry so I've really only gotten an outline to what went down.
You should be more specific.
First of all, the one guild is complied of a lot of people that are new to pvp and still wet behind the ears. The LOLz run with 2 people on average. To say you're ALL allied up to fight two guilds you make it sound like it's two large guilds and that's why you need 5 guilds to compete. I would much rather fight with two people and fight everyone, than fight two with everyone. Whats the point of all your items and farming, you don't have the balls to fight anyone.

Look what happened when your guild fought 3 LOLz in deceit at their harrower they lost with over 14 people. Actually it was 2 for over 60% of the fight, but there was a thrid person at two different times for a little bit.

T4H don't really "team up" with us. We guard them because you guys ONLY want to fight people who are new at pvp so you feel good about your selves, they come get us and we show up and then you get destroyed and decide you don't want to play uo till we log off. They are a different faction so it's hard to calling it teaming up. Also we don't play in vent with them.

Your alliance is pathetic you just try to go from shard to shard looking for a dead shard to you can get gold, buy leet items, then never use them as you have no one to fight. Theres not one person in that entire alliance that will attempt to fight any of us. This is a fact. This is the reason you guys got destroyed 2v14+ and we looted half your stat scrolls at your own harrower.

Severus feel free to adress this, tell me I'm wrong in any of these aspects. You guys are nothing but house hiding trash.

Enjoy pretending your good when you only play if we're not on : )

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
G&L...thanks for all the points...but keep them coming...got to catch up with fishy again!

btw...protection mages? and you call t4h noobs? LMAO!

D

Digitalpc

Too bad I have never played on Napa, guess I can't go back there.

A

Absent Poster

ill start off by saying I won't hide behind a stratics name the only char I have in a guild on la name is FZero and is the only active member in DSR. that being said I just wanted to say I was impressed to see last night someone ill call him........chad sounds good cast teleport and when he did next thing I know he is a full screen and a half away I just want to know if they changed the range of teleport or what?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOUNDS LIKE TELEPORT HAXZ0RS TO ME.

I'm going to make up a name for someone that sounds like an idiot, we'll call him "Fzeroh".

A

Absent Poster

you know it is funny when I post and come out and say who I am (btw noone important) and I don't hide behind a stratics name and ask a qusetion I get a response by someone that sounds like a 10 year old ohhhh this is gonna be fun I missed the boards while I was gone.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a way to increase the viewing size of your client, cant remem how it is done...but it will however add two tiles to the view radius which in turn adds two tiles to the teleport radius...giving the appearance that they are teleing offscreen...

It is indeed a client modification, but since these LoLz don't care much for rules anyway (seeing as how many of thier members were banned for cheating and left for UO hybrid) I dont think you can expect a change or fairplay.

On the flipside I see DFA and G&L taming and releasing pets in luna to kill players with negative karma...don't these gripes cancel each other out?

A

Absent Poster

wow thank you for a real reply I wasn't accusing anyone of hax or cheats but thank you for a smart reply

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a way to increase the viewing size of your client, cant remem how it is done...but it will however add two tiles to the view radius which in turn adds two tiles to the teleport radius...giving the appearance that they are teleing offscreen...

It is indeed a client modification, but since these LoLz don't care much for rules anyway (seeing as how many of thier members were banned for cheating and left for UO hybrid) I dont think you can expect a change or fairplay.

On the flipside I see DFA and G&L taming and releasing pets in luna to kill players with negative karma...don't these gripes cancel each other out?
Where to start?
First off, the way to see more, is having a larger monitor which is not a client modification you idiot.

2nd none of us got banned. We play both because bad players like your self run away unless you think its a sure thing and you try to gank lol. Get your facts straight before you post here, makes you look really dumb.

As fun as house hiding is for you, which I'm sure its lots since everyone except the LOLz does it all the time, we like to play shards where people aren't afraid to fight. Stick to ganks for your "pvp". You're terrible just like DFA and G&L.

Lastly DFA Thanks for that last harrower that we took 3 days ago again. You guys are remarkable at being bad, it truely is amazing.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where to start?
First off, the way to see more, is having a larger monitor which is not a client modification you idiot.
Modifying the UO files to allow for a larger viewing area than 800X600 has nothing to do with monitor size. Having a larger monitor does not make for a larger game window either. So who really is the idiot? Hmm?

2nd none of us got banned. We play both because bad players like your self run away unless you think its a sure thing and you try to gank lol. Get your facts straight before you post here, makes you look really dumb.
Strange, considering it was one of your own guildies who shared this with me. In fact they were quite bored as a result.

Bad players? I play solo 90% of the time and I don't care if I die...I will fight anyone even with a constant 110+ ping.

Try again.

As fun as house hiding is for you, which I'm sure its lots since everyone except the LOLz does it all the time, we like to play shards where people aren't afraid to fight. Stick to ganks for your "pvp". You're terrible just like DFA and G&L.

Lastly DFA Thanks for that last harrower that we took 3 days ago again. You guys are remarkable at being bad, it truely is amazing.
I am not accessed to ANY houses on the entire shard, so I guess that means you really don't know what you are talking about.

Again, ganks? I fight solo...so is this poop talk a sign of turrets or just silly droll idiotic bull dung?

DFA...G&L? Not me...sorry turd.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bigger monitor will let you see more. You are an idiot.

Strange no one got banned, we still play both. You are still an idiot lol.

Your reading skills aren't very good, I said you're as bad as DFA and G&L.
Sorry basically you are an idiot, and you don't know what you're talking about to sum it up.

Feel free to challenge any of us to a 1v1 and we can see how good you are?
Until then just stick to running away and only trying to fight if its a gank, thanks.