purcahsing items!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Amidoty

I am in the market for:

barbed kits:D

jackals

titan hammer

SUPER UBER bow, prefs: composite or regular Xbow.
looking for something along the lines of hit spell (fireball, lightning), hit lower D, mana leech(not really needed but a plus), balanced if possible, ssi 30+ and di 35+. Will pay well! :)

Uber SC kryss NO NEG!! hit spell, lower D, ssi 25+ DI 30+:thumbup:

contact me on AOL: hubplayer72

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
That would be a sweet bow. Running shot and dismounts are two of the best wep specs in the game rawr. I miss playing my stealther!

A

Amidoty

Yes I actually heard of one being made. A comp bow 40 spell 40 lower D balanced 40 ssi 40 dam:love:. I have not seen this bow yet to really know if I wasn't just getting my leg pulled.:lame:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Florida
not for sale.. but i have a composite on gl
42 fireball
28 lower d
35 ssi
40 di
bal

A

Amidoty

Yes very nice bow indeed. What kind of tali bonus do you have, and were you wearing a luck suit when crafting?

thanks!

A

Amidoty

haha, doesn't matter still a very nice bow and I wish I had it's liking. I have been "expirementing" with my luck suit. What else besides better chance for good loot does a luck suit do? well chance at better loot and really bad resists! haha

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 14, 1999
Southern Oregon
I dont think luck gives you better items, it gives you more ITEMS that might be better on the corpse...lol

A

Amidoty

Well I think it is "suppose" to alter the intensities of the item properties. almost like using a runic tool. The higher the luck the more chance for properties with higher intesities. I have heard randoms about getting better items on quest, and getting runics faster with luck suit. My luck suit is 1408 right now with no leather piece at max 140 luck. =]