• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub notes state Greater Dragon is nerfed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok how many times do i have to say the same thing to you dumb BOA ****s???
I'm not in Boa, for someone who's in fel a lot you sure know very little. But nice personal attack there cupcake. It's ok you don't need to get angry at me for calling you out.

If I were there on your "3 vs 3" you all would have died anyways. Not much fun killing a carebear over and over.

R

RichDC

I'm not in Boa, for someone who's in fel a lot you sure know very little. But nice personal attack their cupcake. It's ok you don't need to get angry at me for calling you out.

If I were there on your "3 vs 3" you all would have died anyways. Not much fun killing a carebear over and over.
How is that personal?? Its an attack on your apparant ex guild! Which i was in so i know the **** that goes on.

If you where there you would have died just like the rest...except you may have given points, im angry that you actually think by not being there you can form an opinion...but its ok, as i said...if they need to lie to make themselves feel better id be happy to offer the 3v3 which "didnt" happen...hell they can even have time to switch factions so they can use a drag!

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's been fun cupcake, but I have other things to do than point out your spam.

Good luck with the DC solo raids, 3v3's, and not having any stealth tamers. lol....No lies there of course. :thumbsup:

R

RichDC

Damn...i didnt even get to post

[Insert reason on there behalf why this fight wont happen]

And you already left :(

So sad!!!

Come to fel and get humiliated next time

M

Malador

Good for you, when you stop cut and pasting your tool bar ill accept any screenshots, until then...go home baby
Interesting accusation tamer boy but I didnt ask you to accept my screen shots. By the way what exactly do you accuse me of?

R

RichDC

Interesting accusation tamer boy but I didnt ask you to accept my screen shots. By the way what exactly do you accuse me of?
Im not accusing you of anything, having seen some of the originals, i KNOW you cut an paste your tool bar.

Must be your guilty consience thinking im accusing you of something.

M

Malador

More of an attempt than i ever see you make!
Assuming it never happened just because you did not see it is pretty self absorbed.

I can assure you the last ice age occured and you did not see that either.

R

RichDC

Assuming it never happened just because you did not see it is pretty self absorbed.

I can assure you the last ice age occured and you did not see that either.
Actuallf you read my statement again, you will understand(hopefully but in your case i wont hold my breath) that what i said is completely accurate!

My solo attempts on both my stealther and my faction red are more of an attempt than I Have ever SEEN you do!

Oh...and there is evidence for the ice age. All i ever hear from you is Bull****!

TaiRosa

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Churchill, I would like to thank you for counting me after you got on your blue and died 2 more times (previous deaths were on your big bad red faction character) it was really sweet. Although I find it very endearing for you to think the tamer was there with the purpose to help attack you I can't do anything but laugh, the tamer was there to kill TB before you even showed up. To correct the other part of your "story" you know the part where you dropped them all is a little skewed also, the easiest target with a pet who could do nothing to you didn't even die. I could go on with the discrepancies but I think i've put to much of my attention into this already.

M

Malador

Im not accusing you of anything, having seen some of the originals, i KNOW you cut an paste your tool bar.

Must be your guilty consience thinking im accusing you of something.
What originals? If I have cut and pasted my tool bar why would I publish the original? Further why would I need to cut and paste my tool bar? Why does my tool bar clock match the file name time stamp on every pic.

I think you are accusing me of something because you plainly accused me of something. Maybe you have no intelligence if you think your not accusing me of something.

R

RichDC

Churchill, I would like to thank you for counting me after you got on your blue and died 2 more times (previous deaths were on your big bad red faction character) it was really sweet. Although I find it very endearing for you to think the tamer was there with the purpose to help attack you I can't do anything but laugh, the tamer was there to kill TB before you even showed up. To correct the other part of your "story" you know the part where you dropped them all is a little skewed also, the easiest target with a pet who could do nothing to you didn't even die. I could go on with the discrepancies but I think i've put to much of my attention into this already.
So while still on my red killing the tamer i managed to count however you are??

Ok, your logic is seriously flawed or im one HELL Of a gamer!!! Most people will know the later isnt true!

You all die...never came back, we even stood there for ages waiting in the hopes of a return performance...to no avail! If you where killing TB before i showed up two questions,

1) where were the TB corpses

2) Why was the Loser red archer fighting some blue...ALONE Then after me almost destroying him(than
kthe lag on his part) i see you running up from the bank?

Edit; I will also name every one of my chars red and blues...what about you?

R

RichDC

What originals? If I have cut and pasted my tool bar why would I publish the original? Further why would I need to cut and paste my tool bar? Why does my tool bar clock match the file name time stamp on every pic.

I think you are accusing me of something because you plainly accused me of something. Maybe you have no intelligence if you think your not accusing me of something.
Its very simple to cut and past and include the original time, as you have shown.

Same question then goes to you btw mal?? I have seen originals like you have of me when you accused me, which i have actually not done...you just have a guilty concience.

M

Malador

Actuallf you read my statement again, you will understand(hopefully but in your case i wont hold my breath) that what i said is completely accurate!
I understood it the first time.

My solo attempts on both my stealther and my faction red are more of an attempt than I Have ever SEEN you do!
Like I said before stealthing around hoping for someone working the spawn to get low is not a solo raid and your second statement is simply self absorbed bull****.

Oh...and there is evidence for the ice age. All i ever hear from you is Bull****!
but as we have already established you are not raiding and even if you actuall attempted to take a spawn on your own there is no evidence of it.

Glad we could clear that up.

R

RichDC

Wow mal...Just wow!

I didnt think you could make yourself seem even more stupid!

I was wrong!!

Welcome to your hat-trick of ignores!

M

Malador

Its very simple to cut and past and include the original time, as you have shown.

Same question then goes to you btw mal?? I have seen originals like you have of me when you accused me, which i have actually not done...you just have a guilty concience.
Only you would know. I have never done that. I did cut and past the whole tool bar on someone elses pic and then explained that I did so to prove a point.

I did not accuse you, Kahl accused you.

Try again.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
We are done here.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If you folks want to bicker over trivial things... Take it too the "PvP' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.