• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[PS2 Stratics] This is a message from Pinnique, is anyone receiving? I repeat, is anyone on...

PS2 News

PS2 News Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Auraxians.
I have just been awoken from Cryo, and have no idea as to which of the three warring factions did this. So this is a blanket message to all Humans on Auraxis.

My name is Pinnique, I am from Mansfield, England and I was selected, after a rigorous and lengthy series of tests, to be the Managing Editor for the Planetside 2 New Portal for Earth and it’s surrounding colonies. But that is where I draw a blank…..I can not recall which faction I was employed to report for, nor where my own true allegiance lay.

This is where you, the inhabitants of Auraxis can help. I wish to know population numbers and what roles you play in society. From there, I can then get an idea of the world that Auraxis has become and find my place within it.
I look forward to meeting you all, and I will be recruiting moving forward.

So for now, it is kind regards.

Pinnique

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED