• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pretty disappointed

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you go to another server you already have done given up...

And playing another game because of another guild just sounds really stupid to me...im sure when new people come here and see theres no one on their gonna rush to play SP...

The only reason for SP to die is because you have either given up or let it die...

Thats my 2 cents worth...
Im still playing as i play other games but im not gona sit there in Luna with faction character waiten for someone to gank me or just wait for no one to show up... Im just gona work my character do my imbuing and for PvP i play this other dumb game so I dont get to bored of doing no PvP..

C

Calibretto

Speedy, this is such BS! for the last three months you have played a hiding newby!

jump out and dismount for a blue tamer!

the only thing JSV brings is 2 blue tamers in tow, on every pvp session, weak!

if you want to blame someone for the dead pvp blame ROY and Khalen simple!

TNT is here and on everynight! name the time and place and we will fight!

Siege will be just fine, I am not worried.

This made me LOL It's all jsv's fault? But it;'s ok for neo and hattori and nadal to dismount and PET FIGHT FROM A HOUSE? IT"S NOT JUST JSV IT"S ALL YOU ******* RUNNING YOUR LAME ASS TAMER ALL HIDE STEALTH TEMPLATES. Until everyone pulls thier heads out of there asses and quits blaming everyone else and look at what you and your own guild does. NOTHING will change.

These coward ass templates ruined siege. The shard is DEAD and will DIE until changes are made. But it's much eaier to blame this guy or those guys or someone but ourselves. WE ****ED SIEGE UP ALL OF US NOT JUST ONE GROUP>

V

Vaelix

Cal place the blame where it needs to go damn!!

I ruined siege.. I suck..

The second tracking/detect comes off the stones all of siege goes MIA.

(Except SP! we just go to ATL)

To put it in simpler terms... The second Smoke Bombs become useless.. All the stealthers dont wanna play anymore.. Which sadly is every guild except SP!

Check your guild skill averages if you think im wrong.. last time i checked TnT and JSV were 1st Hiding and 2nd Hiding.. For overall skill. (Which is quite amazing consideing its Capped at 100.0)

:heart:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal place the blame where it needs to go damn!!

I ruined siege.. I suck..

The second tracking/detect comes off the stones all of siege goes MIA.

(Except SP! we just go to ATL)

To put it in simpler terms... The second Smoke Bombs become useless.. All the stealthers dont wanna play anymore.. Which sadly is every guild except SP!

Check your guild skill averages if you think im wrong.. last time i checked TnT and JSV were 1st Hiding and 2nd Hiding.. For overall skill. (Which is quite amazing consideing its Capped at 100.0)

:heart:
I'm moving back to a mage now that we have BM in JSV. Before that, there was no reason to play. Dexers just smoke bomb. And I think it is funny Virgil is calling me out for smoke bombing, when the past 3 times I've seen him die, two were in a house :thumbup1:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm moving back to a mage now that we have BM in JSV. Before that, there was no reason to play. Dexers just smoke bomb. And I think it is funny Virgil is calling me out for smoke bombing, when the past 3 times I've seen him die, two were in a house :thumbup1:

I'll be playing a mage as well! Let the mage wars begin!!!!

You stealthers dont stop ill put Detect on my mage Roarrr!

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see TNT signs up Diablo and JSV counters with a Bowel movement; Perfect execution! Perfect Counter!

In all seriousness I am assuming BM was also in vent with us on ATL last night; good pick up for your sqaud seemed like a good guy.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see TNT signs up Diablo and JSV counters with a Bowel movement; Perfect execution! Perfect Counter!

In all seriousness I am assuming BM was also in vent with us on ATL last night; good pick up for your sqaud seemed like a good guy.
He's in the top 5 mages on SP and no one even knows who he is ;P makes me laf.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I beat half of the mage on siege. i know 4 that i cant kill.!!! but, lets the mage duel begin

B

Black magick

He don't get around enough!
Idk about the top 5... I haven't played a mage actively in over a year and a half. Like speedy said, a solo mage is a dead mage; especially when all I have fought are stealth archers/tamers, except the two time I got wrecked by SP hehe. :gee:

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where are you top 5 mage, never, lol i beated you on a ninja mage, one v one, lets do this now.

B

Black magick

where are you top 5 mage, never, lol i beated you on a ninja mage, one v one, lets do this now.
You see the part that I hadn't played a mage in a year and a half? but if you want a fight, cool I could use the practice.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes.. but this isnt true because idk when but like 6 month ago or so fighted ya,,, but yea where u want to meet

B

Black magick

yes.. but this isnt true because idk when but like 6 month ago or so fighted ya,,, but yea where u want to meet
I'll do it tomorrow, in a training mood so messing with my atl mage, maybe I'll have some faction gear to mess with during if I can get a hold of chronic tomorrow.

M

MikeD

I still log on many times a day. And I will never stop playing here, not until they shut the shard down. But the thing is, in the end im here to play Ultima Online, and siege just dosn't have the action i need all day long anymore. And secondly, SP! has been getting there toons trained on atlantic, and the ones that are done already still log into siege on a regular basis. So when all of SP! has finished training and gearing up on atlantic, most of us will still be there for all the pvp on siege.

F

Førsaken

I bet he doesnt pvp in animal form tho...

YAY for healing archer with balanced bows 50 ep and wolf form...
been running a shown template for over a month, cant see that from atl...

and i ran wolf form for 2 weeks geez...
Dude stop being ********. Sunchicken just transferred a char to Atl not even 48 hrs ago.

I know you want to be apart of the SP! groupies, but you're just too ****ing ugly, so stop trying.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you are just being silly. Look around.
dude there like atleast 50+ people online. for sure somewhere, its not just the people in the chat and crap. i see a lot of blue. farmer, etc ilshenar,etc, they still have a bunch of dead shard, like those chiness one and a few others, and they still been up for a long time.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people are all here its just playing togeather that we are lacking for past week or two..

I know more people are joining i've sold many accounts in the past month, and they were to random new people hopefully things get going in the next month or so these POOR kids should be ready, the european people are getting their stuff togeather learning how the shard works. Which is hard for them they dont speak good english but sure as hell are trying.

Siege Shall Live Everyone Just RELAX...

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope ur right yes we need new guy. so they dont close siege, but still they wont do it anytime soon,

i am myself helping every new player i see on siege when i can,and its not realy my style but i do it for this shard

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO is just a little dead lately. No big deal. It always picks up. When it slows down like this I usually really grind my skills or resource gather/hunt for essence's etc.

F

Fanta(Siege)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

well tnt destroyed everyone on the shard... that why people quiting....
I'm quitting because what people said above... There is nothing fun about house fighting and **** talking... Maybe we left because we were tired of tnt sitting in their houses :(

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope ur right yes we need new guy. so they dont close siege, but still they wont do it anytime soon,

i am myself helping every new player i see on siege when i can,and its not realy my style but i do it for this shard
I apologize if you are not Jimmy Starr, however I believe you are and your statement is the biggest lie I have ever heard. I am actually very happy that you are attempting and sometimes succeeding in killing the new players that are here and looting them dry. It gives me something to look forward to in a few weeks when we get our characters half way complete and aren't casting at 0/0 against your 2/6?

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize if you are not Jimmy Starr, however I believe you are and your statement is the biggest lie I have ever heard. I am actually very happy that you are attempting and sometimes succeeding in killing the new players that are here and looting them dry. It gives me something to look forward to in a few weeks when we get our characters half way complete and aren't casting at 0/0 against your 2/6?
:eek:snap:

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then you can look forward to chasing him up the Luna walls, down again, to umbra, and back again all while he skips across your screen for 15-20 mins.

Diablo FTW

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. for real. i dont care what you say but i am happy that you come on this shard.i helped you at the start with another char ... and you are POS . talking to me about that. helped ur guild a lot lol

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol.. for real. i dont care what you say but i am happy that you come on this shard.i helped you at the start with another char ... and you are POS . talking to me about that. helped ur guild a lot lol
Well aint this the Dingleberry calling the turd a POS.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whether it's Seige, or Oceana, UO is what you make of it. You, not joe shmo next door.

I don't log on to amuse or entertain anyone but myself. I was a kid who grew up with imagination.

If you don't like 12 year old graphics, then hit the bricks and play some eye candy crap, you'll be sick of in 6 months.

The tactics being mentioned here, are a big reason alot more people don't pvp with the carebears. Myself included......I used to, but damned if I'm putting up with a buncha kids I can't slap in rl.

later and enjoy Seige,,,what's left of it.