• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post Your Custom House Designs Here...

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Three more houses from North Harbor Village on Atlantic: Vandevicsny Farm, North Harbor Healer, and the Stitches & Britches Tailor Shop / Adventurer's Guild / Butcher. The theme of the town is to be relatively "Britannian" and I tend to use minimalist designs that allow my partner-in-crime (the true deco whiz between the two of us) to really show off her skills and experiment. We're also pretty recent returns so we're not aware of a lot of the newer design tricks and techniques that may have came about in the 7 years we were gone from the game. The awkwardly placed vendors are temporary and there is usually a peach tree and a pile of logs where they are on the farm.

Farm1.png Farm2.png Farm3.png Healer1.png Healer2.png Tailor1.png Tailor2.png Tailor3.png Tailor4.png

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That looks lovely! I very much like the island with the nets. Would you divulge the shard and coordinates, please? Screenies are good, but they only tell so much.

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another lovely design. Where is it located, please? I'd like to visit it and see the rest, which isn't on the screenie.

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Another lovely design. Where is it located, please? I'd like to visit it and see the rest, which isn't on the screenie.
Thanks, glad you like it.
Drachenfels - Horseshoe island (I think the islands called that?)
still designing both interiors, got them about 80% done.
not happy with the right house yet (1st/second floors), that you can see the corner of.
I'll think on it some more, then make some changes.
Any suggestions are welcome.
PS Dryzzid's fault - All those harbour houses, above, inspired me.

Last edited:

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was a little bummed to find out that the items on the water tiles (which I filled in after I placed the items) do not load until you step on the plot, even if you have your client set to show house deco, so unfortunately the shrine doesn't look right from afar.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
We have missed you my old friend. It is excellent to see you here.

*gives you a knowing nod from his cozy spot by the fire*