• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post retired. Making new thread that's cleaner. Feel free to refer to the sold price if you want i

G

I had a question in a PM from someone asking if the year of the dragon moon bags came with anything in them. I didn't know if they meant originally or if I was selling it with anything in it.

I bought it empty, but now my curiosity is eating away at me ! Does anyone know if these actually contained stuff in them when issued, what shard they were from, and what items were in them?

All I know is somewhere in asia o_O

G

I heard from someone named wynn the woeful on atlantic that they came with edible choclate dragons! =P

G

o_O

I know I have a bad memory but I don't recall ever saying that !

But that would be nice to have edible chocolate dragons in this game o_O

Maybe a dragon statue the same hue as chocolate bars !

G

bump 7/16

some have asked about bulk discounts, yes I can knock of a few itty bitty mils if you buy a considerable amount of items to save money in 1 trip. But no sorry I don't deliver to your shard.

G

7/20 added subdue, quell to the sale list. Got offers on stuff but not quite enough for the buyouts and pay for transfers to LS? Let me know and maybe we can work something out for bulk discounts or a few mil off some item etc.. case by case basis can be worked out.

G

Updated 7/24 Added linked pictures and new item gladiator's chest

G

Updated 7/26 - Sold Gladiator's Chest

Added for sale - Pacify @ 125m

G

Due to some recent price checks by other players I have decided to drop the prices of some of my items to try and fit the current economy.

All items remain on Lake superior and pictures are on the item links should you choose to click and view them.

G

bump 7/29

Will sell the set of gargoyle city weapons (calm pacify subdue quell) at a 360m set price or trade them for something nice wearable and modded. preferably head, waist, cloak or boots.

G

Last Updated: 7/30 More Price Drops Trades,bids, & bulk deals will be considered

Bored of UO zzz.

G

Added taking open offers in addition to buyouts to those who feel my prices are out of reach.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guna make some offers on ur stuff

inquis cloak-50m
navy boots-40m
manacles-15m
hair cream-40m
shadow art-150m
snowballs-12m ea

I

imported_Lariat

I'll toss in a bid of 40m on the item blessed Crystalline Ring

G

Thanks

Was trying to do more with it but with 50 vendor spots to allot for it was a bit crammed :\

G

Updated items sold

Sienna Sneakers
Fitness Race tunic
"2" dagger
Shattered wisp fragment
Terethan recruit pack x 1
Arachnid libram

G

updated: Calm has been fixed by a GM and now has the proper mod of 10% Hci.

G

Updated:

Selling my gold @ $2per mil

Also accepting Paypal verified on my rares if they are worth 50mil or less. I reserve the right to deny this option to players who I don't get positive background checks from.