• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Post retired. Making new thread that's cleaner. Feel free to refer to the sold price if you want i

G

<font color="#666666">
Arachnid Libram:15m - SOLD
Terethan Recruit Pack (darker one) - 15m SOLD
Wisp Fragment - 30m SOLD
Fitness Race Tunic - 15m SOLD
Sienna Sneakers - 15m SOLD
"2" Dagger - 15m SOLD
Gladiator's Chest - SOLD
Fang of Ractus - 75mil SOLD
Tim Vit De Anlor (Black animated hourglass) - 100mil SOLD
Pure black stool: 50mil SOLD
Arirang 3rd Dual Event Member (pure white Robe):50m SOLD
A Trapped Soul: 75m SOLD
Death Knight Tourney Entry Token: 75m SOLD
A Container of Dark Energy From Umbra University: 75m SOLD
Blaze Baja Halloween Shirt:30m SOLD
An Apprentice's Staff From Umbra University(staff):30m SOLD
Partisan of Chaos(sash):15m SOLD
Great Lakes Contest Robe:25m
Lake Superior Fishing Contest(fishing pole):20m SOLD </font>

G

Updated on June 7th

Added about 10 more items to the list and updated some pictures to save space.

G

New Items Added 6/14

The prices listed are buyouts, if you want to negotiate or offer trades feel free to send them.

G

Oh ? How can I get these free? I bought them on LS on my last trip and would be nice to not have to waste money on them anymore.

G

Yeah they can be made, read it on a different site. Not sure if it's even legal to make or own those.

J

JustinKatzWR1

Id be willing to wager my account with all its rares that it is certainly "illegal to make" these items being its clearly via an exploit that items such as these are obtainable.

As for owning, I havent seen anyone get into trouble in the 7-8 years Ive played for owning them.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure unused tiles can be made? I know there's one particular site out there that lists all sorts of bugs, some dating back several years and still marked as "working".. unless you actually witness the creation of an unused tile for yourself, don't assume that it's possible. People have been trading these for years now and there hasn't been any influx at any point that would suggest they could be created. Not since the force spawn bug (stretched hides/hanging lanterns etc).

Unless this is a new bug perhaps
I dunno.

G

Yea I got no idea whether they can or can't be made. All I know is i bought alot of em, lined my floor with 28 of em and it looked like crap with that many. So I just kept 2 on my spiral stare case ontop of the black gozas on each corner and called it a day

G

You could make them, but you can't anymore.
I didn't realize anyone else knew how to, I stumbled on the method a little while back and promptly reported it, I guess not everyone I mentioned it to was as trustworthy as I thought, although the method used to make them was hardly rocket science so someone else could have simply found it like I did. It was fixed in a publish a few days ago.

They can't be seen inside containers or trade windows in the 2D client and can only be manipulated via illegal methods unless outside of them. Which begs the question, how did you buy them, and how did you intend to sell them?!

G

In pouches they are invisible. but if you use an axe to break open the pouch it drops the "unused tile" onto the floor which you can drag about freely like a normal item. You can also lock it down and raise / lower them with house deco tool to line them up wherever you like.

The pouches are on my vendor and have 1/125 items in them though when opened show nothing visible.

G

Oh, and I bought them in bulk on a trip to LS when I went to pick up some event items I won in an auction.

I

imported_Ilysess

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, if youre serious about these armor prices then im playing on the wrong shard....I just bought sleeves almost identical to the sleeves in the pic, only they had higher resists and I only paid 2.5 mil :/ Mabbe ill come to your shard and sell it!

G

Might have skimmed over the fact that they're all blessed

And if you do have sleeves just like the ones I'm selling in the pic but with higher resists , indeed bring them to Atlantic and ill buy em up.

You'd be lucky to find anything like that on atl for under 20mil.

Edit: I hope your resists are the same allocation and not just higher total resists
. I'm looking forward to buying some new sleeves.

I

imported_Ilysess

AHA! I did miss the blessed part you are correct! now it makes sense

G

Still though, if your sleeves are the same phys fire cold allocations all at 19+ with mr 2, 2.5mil is insanely cheap and I would definitely buy them if you brought it to atl ;D

I been searching ages for something with mr 2 lmc4+ 20 20 20 x x on several shards and never found it so I just settled down and bought the pair I have now.

S

Soam414

yeah if you got similar sleeves to those for under 20mil you got a steal. granted his are blessed and blessing alone is usually worth 50-80mil extra
but armor pieces like that typically go for mega millions

H

hosstang

too bad it's lmc and not lrc...I have some 2mr, 9lrc, 20/19/15/15/6...

I

imported_Ilysess

Once I manage to get my account back open (silly me didnt leave enough money for it...) then Ill double check on the exact stats and resist, I know the reason I bought then was cause it was decently over 20, ill let ya know if I get it open shortly

G

price reductions and edited format today as well as added and removed some items.

M

malavent

If you bought sleeves like the ones being sold for 2.5 mil without the blessing, I will pay you 100 mil for them...message me!

G

Should spend another 50m and grab a blessed pair for prestige ! ;D

hehe

G

Fishing pole, arachnid libram, partisan sash, baja shirt, umbra staff
Sold, thanks cat.

G

OMG YES. that's gotta be THE MOST ANNOYING DAMN THING ever.

The time when my entire suit was blessed was hell. Anytime I'd die nothing would pop back on when I looted. *Grumbles* stupid UOA macro was my only savior

C

Clank

<blockquote><hr>

You could make them, but you can't anymore.
I didn't realize anyone else knew how to, I stumbled on the method a little while back and promptly reported it, I guess not everyone I mentioned it to was as trustworthy as I thought, although the method used to make them was hardly rocket science so someone else could have simply found it like I did. It was fixed in a publish a few days ago.

They can't be seen inside containers or trade windows in the 2D client and can only be manipulated via illegal methods unless outside of them. Which begs the question, how did you buy them, and how did you intend to sell them?!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, in KR you can see them in the pack and move them around.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The price still doesn't make any sense, imo.

An item bless deed itself isn't worth even close to 150m, and once you actually *use* an item bless deed on an item, the vast majority of the deed's value disappears instantly.

Back when item blessing actually meant something (pre AoS), a blessed weapon (typically vanq + a high amount of accuracy/other mods), would sell for like 5-15mil, whereas the deed itself could fetch 50mil+

I stress that this was back when a blessed weapon actually gave a supreme advantage in PvP. Nowadays an item blessing is little more than a status symbol, and few people are going to seek such status in a pair of decidedly average (for their price range) sleeves.

G

Well the point wasn't so much that the IBD's are worth 150 boosting the blessed item's worth to base worth + 150mil, it's more so that the base item value is already at 100m +. The blessing of it is indeed a status symbol but the armor if unblessed would probably only be going for 50mil or so less than the listed prices.

People have burned through thousands of bkits in hopes of making a piece that fits their suit, so when the opportunity comes along where they can finish a suit without burning mass kits and sorting through the trash, then most people are willing to dish out hundreds of mils for that right piece.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Terathan Recruit Pack:20m

Is this full, or just the empty bag? I don't remember what was in it other than a book, and a robe? Was that it? Thanks.

G

Hiya, sadly this is just the empty bag, that was the name of the bag itself.

The full ones have the bag, a minion of surano robe, and an arachnid libram in it. (blue book)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah.. Yeah, I thought the blue book was the Libram. Thanks :]

G

<blockquote><hr>

2mr, 9lrc, 20/19/15/15/6...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not possible to get a piece of armor like that, thats 6 mods.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh, it's possible. You could enhance a loot drop. None of those are over 25.

G

Uh no, it's not possible, for you two get those resists and mods BEFORE enhance it would have to be: 2mr 9lrc 18/18/13/12/2... enhance with barbed gives you those resists. Not possible, even with arms lore.

J

Johnny_Five

<blockquote><hr>

AHA! I did miss the blessed part you are correct! now it makes sense

[/ QUOTE ]

even though they r blessed, you paid what 60-70m [since youre a dealer i know you got them for quite a bit less] per deed when they were on every vendor in luna? are those really 240m gloves? i just cant see it...

H

hosstang

so it's not possible? how were these made then, i would seriously like to know cause if it's illegal (like those pants with like all 70s resists on them)

H

hosstang

whoohoo...so any idea of their worth lol, for a minute there I thought they would be canned, also thank you for clearing it up for me, I would have never paid any attention to it

G

<blockquote><hr>

even though they r blessed, you paid what 60-70m [since youre a dealer i know you got them for quite a bit less] per deed when they were on every vendor in luna? are those really 240m gloves? i just cant see it...

[/ QUOTE ]

The IBDs as you said were in every shard luna at one point or another at 90-100mil each. At that time whenever I xfered to another shard to buy an event item or trade something I bought up all the IBDs I could find.

So I spent on average 900m-1b just on the deeds back then which was around 1 year or so ago, maybe a few months less. The gloves I have already received 200mil offer on before I had blessed them, and I have already sold the item blessed hci ring for 130m + IBD, item blessed orny for 100m, and my item blessed leggings for 300mil. So people who have the money and need the pieces do pay that much for armor. Just because you personally perhaps would not, does not mean there are not others out there just itching to spend money on something they need.

Hope that clears it up for you.

G

Added Crude corroded manacles x2 for sale on LS

Also added my entire museum of non-high end rares on my ATL vendors at the treasure Trove mall. feel free to ask me or anyone at brit bank for a gate to it.