• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLS DELETE MY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump good luck my friend this should help your mom find how to get back to playing...

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have this happen to them? There's no subscription info on the bottom like there should be. It also booted off a linked UO account that wasn't currently active :mad:. I've tried two browsers. Nice.....

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
might be time to make up a spredsheet there Temu .... this will help you keep track of accounts, passwords, e mails they are linked to , and the masters. oh and what paid what and when.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump another players looking to help a friend join in so bumping this up to help them

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
post this to the top plz we got a ton of new players and this was the reason most got in!!
Bump!!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you ever gunna get over it and put this to the top so I don't have to keep this up I will you know....
I have seen more new and returning vets in the last month then I have in the last 5 years!
shards that were thin have some new life

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Jessy let me know if you find this ... Good luck in getting your accounts back on..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why is this not a sticky thread?
We don't know it's not like we haven't asked them to sticky it over and over and over again... Feel like a broken record. Anyway it's seriously necessary as long as the account mismangement system is a steaming pile of ____ .... and under EA control.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bumping again for friends in need.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratic's Mods, stop the crabbing on AR and put this on top so the players we so need in the game can learn to deal with the billing.
Not making this a note worthy bit on top makes it hard for you also to get new people.... one hand washes another there kiddos.
I have sent to this post more then 30 people.. now do the math... ill wait.....
yea you see the point ?
Those who gave up after hours of dealing with billing now have a guide to get in and become a working member of UO.
Put aside any miff or anger and put this on top.
EA is waiting for the game to go low on account payments.... I for one am not willing to let that happen if I can help it.
Do your part.

Tildi Daintree

Adventurer
Sorry... I don't have the time to read this whole thread, but I would like to add my personal experience with account system issues.
I returned to the game after being gone for over 10 years & in that time I had changed internet providers, so my previous email addy did not exist.
After a week or 2, of back & forth emails with Support, I got my original account activated.
All good!

Recently, I wanted to re-activate one of my other old additional defunct accounts & tried to wade through the quagmire of contacting support, as all of my previously (very old) accounts, do not show up anymore...
I just gave up & dropped my house, to place a new larger one.

Hence, they have now lost out on an additional monthly payment.
It sort of seems like they don:t want to increase their subscriber base/monthly income, because they make it so hard for us to add one of our old accounts.

This is not good business practice.
The whole account management procedure, MUST be simplified.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YO...... bounce this up top plz this is getting beyond stupid its helping the game for goodness sake put on your big person pants and get this locked up top.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I may not be playing right now, but I fully agree that this should be a sticky thread for all to find. So here's another "bump".

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Larisa , @Captn Norrington , @Archnight , @Riyana
Hello there
Guys I have been keeping this on top of the list as its super good way to explaining to a new person how to get the game account going and not have that hard a time doing it. We have a lot of new players and a nice handful of vets returning... THIS has given them the easy way to come back. All I have sent to Stratics to follow it has told me how great it helped them get the game back, up and running for both new and old.
Go ahead and strip out all the bumps to cut it down if that is the reason but UO needs this.
This is about keeping UO open..
I ask you to step up and help us do that.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Whether this gets stickied or not is not up to me or Archnight at all, which is why we have not commented. When I asked about this a few weeks ago I was told something was being worked out. I have no idea what happened with that though.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
A friend who doesn't post here is having trouble with his account for a while now. He has tried e-mailing Messana but his last e-mail had no reply, that was quite a while ago before Christmas, she did email him after the first time he contacted her but his problem is unresolved and soon his account will run out of game-time. Apparently the problem is with the second account, the account name is greyed out and the account information is no longer showing. Can anyone make any suggestions? He doesn't want to lose his house. Thanks in advance for any help!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ShriNayne have your friend send mesanna another e mail and in the subject line put in "Urgent Account help request ". This will pop out to her as important.
Another person who might be able to help is the poster. Atlantic has done this for a lot of players, his insight to the workings of CS and way of thinking might just clear it up. Its just a thought... but faced with loosing the house Id grab at any help I could get if it was me.

@Captn Norrington I do understand you have little to do with it, and I thank you for the time you have said something to them that can.
I say this to them in respect that UO is a important part of what Stratics has been for nearly 20 years...
Players needed a pictured walk through of the billing ever sense they changed it. We all have sat there and scratched our heads trying to make out its convoluted system.
We got it without any manual... or say in its content. I have thanked every star that AR was gifted enough to dig up all the ins and outs and be able to post it here.
Players have told me how much it helped them understand the billing and the master account system and how to link and unlink accounts.. which is a big deal.
Thank you for the time you have helped.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Thanks @ShriNayne , I helped quite few people after this post, Anyone that may have a question or need some help, feel free to PM me, I have to agree, the acc mgmt system is very complex and Involve EA, Origin, BS website to get 1 thing resolved.

and the last few people I helped recently had a problem with their accounts, because AGAIN EA is having problems with people buying FIFA games using peoples information.

But have him contact me, I have a way around to fix his account before He lose his House.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you I will pass your ICQ on to him as he doesn't come on here, he is really getting quite desperate! :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks @ShriNayne , I helped quite few people after this post, Anyone that may have a question or need some help, feel free to PM me, I have to agree, the acc mgmt system is very complex and Involve EA, Origin, BS website to get 1 thing resolved.

and the last few people I helped recently had a problem with their accounts, because AGAIN EA is having problems with people buying FIFA games using peoples information.

But have him contact me, I have a way around to fix his account before He lose his House.
I recently had some accounts tell me that the email was changed due to SWToR... but I'm pretty sure dead people don't register for SWToR accounts... 2 years after death. And one account that I started that has NO accounts at all on it started doing that as well... EA needs to get it's head out of it's nethers and fix the issue... they have a major problem.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I live in terror of my Sims EA account somehow getting mixed up with my UO accounts, EA seem to be a bit incompetent and make things much too complicated. :(

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I live in terror of my Sims EA account somehow getting mixed up with my UO accounts, EA seem to be a bit incompetent and make things much too complicated. :(
I have a Pogo account that was made before the UO EA account management. So, I have different accounts and passwords to use to log into everything. I dont remember my Sims online account info. I wonder if that somehow is another EA account I have. Jolly Pines forever!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@AtlanticRealtor has been an invaluable resource for helping me and players who ask me for help with all their account management issues. I reference this post when I need to.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for such good help to those who are in super need... Nails , Atlantic , Captn N....
Your very welcome ShriNayne, I do hope with all this we can save the poor dears home...
EA is a piece of work ... and dealing with the merry go round they have in billing is one thing I wish to never have to do again.
I am watching my accounts and e mails for any odd things .. I know many have suffered from FIFA thefts...

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Everybody for the support, This Guide was indeed a Help... but for personal reasons I want the guide to be removed from stratics website
I will wait until the official forum to post something related to this.......for those that know me and know the kind help I can assist with Acc mgmt, pls PM me

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The OP has deleted his original content. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.