• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please use this thread to report issues with turn-ins

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would appreciate if we could get it fixed so we can turn in old shipwreck items and maps etc. I know they're a bit dusty, but I don't want to throw 'em out then find they're fixed for turn-in later :D

Wenchy

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wenchkin, you can SELL those old shipwreck items as RARES for several times what you'd pay for their point value if buying a ticket off someone's vendor (or buying the equivalent new shipwreck item).

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wenchkin, you can SELL those old shipwreck items as RARES for several times what you'd pay for their point value if buying a ticket off someone's vendor (or buying the equivalent new shipwreck item).
I think I might have a few secures worth of them though, I haven't checked my entire stash, but it does fill a few boxes :D

But it's an option. I just reckon the demand for them might not cover the amount I have stored LOL.

Wenchy

L

Leana Sidhe

Hi all.... I see everyone is talking about tmap problems and old fished up item problems....
Can I add a rumble question here... can't we turn that in as well now?
Is it any rumble or only certain items?
Yonn doesn't like any of my items, and yes I have painting, pillows etc.... just waiting for his change of heart!! :sad3:
Thanks

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All rubble can be turned in to Onoe the Soldier ... same building where the point and reward chest is.
To find out which items an NPC takes, type 'info', and the NPC will reply with a list of items accepted at that location.

A

Azureal

What does rubble pay, 800 points?

800 x 50gp = 40k

I WISH I could buy rubble for 40k per piece. Just hearing about people handing in their rubble makes me a little bit green around the gills.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive noticed one of the shirts has dissapered from the rewards lists or else i cant see it, its the Minax is #1 shirt, the rest is still there just cant find that one.

P

Peppermace

Ive noticed one of the shirts has dissapered from the rewards lists or else i cant see it, its the Minax is #1 shirt, the rest is still there just cant find that one.

Yeah I just noticed this one too. The minax shirt is gone when I looked for it. Definitely a problem.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dragon head statue is useless. When you place it, it ends up being on the floor, and then can only be raised 5 times at which point it's barely off the floor. Like, why even add something like this if it's going to look broken?

I'm so glad I wasted points on it.

A

Azureal

The dragon head statue is useless. When you place it, it ends up being on the floor, and then can only be raised 5 times at which point it's barely off the floor. Like, why even add something like this if it's going to look broken?

I'm so glad I wasted points on it.
And Im glad you like it.

Hahahaha. It also looks like the dragon from Shrek, as a friend pointed out. Im not sure exactly how much they pay the taxidermist at EA, but maybe next time he could include less neck. Its looks STOOPID.

Nice work Art Director/Janitor dude.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have a problem with the artwork. That art has been in the game for years.

It turns out that it can be raised up higher using a goza.

X

XaeviusMenate

the ones that say :

"painting
recovered from a shipwreck"

can be turned in, but the ones that say

"a painting recovered from a shipwreck"

where its all in one line can't be turned in, will this be fixed?
Why would you want to turn that in? Auction or sell that puppy off for gold!

T

Tugio

"Plague Beast Core" is recordes in the turn-in list.

but Buford don't take "A Plague Beast Mutation Core" in TC1.

A

AtlanteanAngel

It's annoying that trade-in points are calculated separately for each character in your account. It would be really nice if the points could be totalled up per account.

I only realized this when I logged in my characters to check why my trade-in points were so low - because they were separated for my different characters.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Ok it's either I missed this phase or I'm turning into the wrong person or right now it's bugged on my shard. I tried to give Ophidian Rations and Orders to that armored guy at Brit castle but he gives me the "Sorry, not collecting that right now" message same thing with Yonns fella...is there another turn in place I don't know about or did they turn off the collecting of Rations/Orders?

Thanks you the assistance .

A

Azureal

Ok it's either I missed this phase or I'm turning into the wrong person or right now it's bugged on my shard. I tried to give Ophidian Rations and Orders to that armored guy at Brit castle but he gives me the "Sorry, not collecting that right now" message same thing with Yonns fella...is there another turn in place I don't know about or did they turn off the collecting of Rations/Orders?

Thanks you the assistance .
Its possible youre giving them to the wrong guy. Theres two of them at the castle, the one with the turn in chest ISNT the right guy. The one youre looking for is directly opposite that guy.

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buford is not accepting magical moonfire brew from hag quest on origin.

N

Nenime

I just figured out on TC1 that Yonns the Collector accepts Minor Tokuno Artifact although there is no mention of that in any of the publish notes. Is this part of pub 54 or has this been before and just not mentioned in the lists?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And it let me turn in a Major too for 10k points.

the minor was 500 :(

They should be a 1000

10000/10=1000 :)

K

Kebet

Has anyone tried turning in colored eggs? I tried just plain blue eggs and brightly colored eggs and he wont accept either. They are shown on the list as just colored eggs

N

Nenime

The Helm was deliberately left off because it's available through the Heritage tokens, and we gave out a TON of those.
Does this also apply to the other equipment given out by tokens?

* Ancient Samurai Helm
* Dupre's Shield
* The Holy Sword
* Quiver of Infinity
* Royal Leggings of Embers
* Shamino's Best Crossbow

(I assume yes, because the have no Arti label anyway.)

What about "The Redeemer"? It's a Level 7 Arti, so 3,500 pts?

S

Sunrise

Artys lvl 3 and 4 are listed under publish 53 as being turned into yonns and again in publish 54 for Buford. The points are the same for both.

Now is it you can turn the artys in to both people?

N

Nenime

Artys lvl 3 and 4 are listed under publish 53 as being turned into yonns and again in publish 54 for Buford. The points are the same for both. Now is it you can turn the artys in to both people?
Guess not.

Buford answers to "info": Golden & Champion Skulls, Moonstones, Dailies and Crate Rares, Bags of Sending, Recipes, Parrots, ID & Glacial Staffs, Power Crystals, Clockwork Assemblies, Talismans, Origami, Peerless Boss rewards, Hag Quest Rewards, Orcish Kin Masks, Tribal Rewards, Paragon Chests, Music, Gear, Plague Beast Core.

Yonns new list is: Grobu's Fur, Minor Artifacts, Major Artifacts, Powerscrolls, Treasure Maps, SOS and MIB's, Special and Fabled Fishing Nets, Holiday Items, Gifts & Halloween Items, SOS Pre-Chest Loot, Stealables Artifacts, Colored Eggs.

edit: Why Level 3 and 4 are mentioned separately, is beyond me too. Still 500 pts.

T

Tiamat

Halloween Candies on Origin can't be turned in as stacks. Please allow us to turn them in as stacks of 1, 10, and 100 like we can do with Ophidian rations

B

butthead owns

yeah the daily rare turn ins shld have included the broken chaurs also what a crock of uo dung!!!!!!

S

Stucky

I had just over 600k points claimed a mage hat, then went for a gorget. It took the 100k but no gorget in my pack. I'm distraught now, the suit is for a birthday gift on sunday and i have no frikken clue how ill pull this off now.

***logged out then back in and found it.. but now i have 2 frikken gorgets grrr.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yonns isn't taking Jaana's Hangover Remedy like he should.

H

HeathBar

I'm having problems turning in firework and identification wards. Anyone else?

G

Gwenyth

I can't seem to get Yonn to accept my Jaana's Hangover Remedies or the 300th Anniversary coins. This is on Catskills.
*edit*
Add to that list: Bottles of dark pink champagne, Valentine's candies, and shadow deeds.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Helm was deliberately left off because it's available through the Heritage tokens, and we gave out a TON of those.
Umm hate to Burst EAs bubble but I just turned in 7 Spirit helms and the 10 of the hans and got 170,000 pts.

So im assumeing you can turn them in on all shards. :)

(Turned in on Chesapeake.)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get shadow items to turn in at all on Catskills, he takes the crystal from me but not the shadow.

N

Nenime

The description of the Knight Armor should be changed a bit. With Full Set Bonus it has Hit Point Increase 12 (total), Pub 53 note says +6 (each bonus per piece not included). For comparision, Scout and Sorcerer Armor says Dex. resp. Int. Bonus 12 (total), which means +1 per piece and additionally +6 when worn together.

*edit: This is just a (mini-)minor issue, but it can be confusing while comparing the suits.

E

Ericge99

Just an issue with the Scout armour set ..... the Circlet is not mage armour,
however the rest all are. Also why is the Jingasa .... plate armour?
Additionally, why are either of the head pieces not studded armour? :twak:

N

Nenime

The Circlet is made of leather (mediable), it needs not to be Mage Armor. But you're right: why not every set piece in studded?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone suggested tonight that perhaps the crystal and shadow deeds that are not being accepted have at one time been placed, and that has changed them somehow?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt actually have an issue with turning in but two items i traded for have disappeared into the void.
I had some scout armour leggings and put them on a vendor (I have a few vendors on my roof displaying different armour sets, not for selling items) today I looked and he is wearing a nappy the leggings have gone poof.

Also got a mouse hole and when i placed nothing appeared and the deed has gone (and no it was not on an exterior wall) .

160k points :thumbdown:

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after getting hacked last week and losing most of my stuff, i still had one lonely box of holiday items to turn in, so did that yesterday and got me a mouse hole. i placed it a few times, using an axe to re-deed it, and had no problems. today i axed it again to move it and it said "you broke the item" and it went *poof*. WTH???
*angry*

G

Gwendar-SP

The turn in folks have been missing from Siege since Pub 54 except for 2 incomplete sets that came and were taken away rather quickly. The last time we got all but the numerologyst Friday for a few hours before they took off for a long weekend.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get shadow items to turn in at all on Catskills, he takes the crystal from me but not the shadow.
I had some crystal and shadow deeds the NPC would not accept. I took them home, placed them, redeeded, took them back to the NPC, and they were accepted.

D

DarkVoid

Does anyone know if the "Minotaur Artifact" which has the cauldron graphic was on the list of turn-ins?

I did not know that Buford took the minotaur cauldron too, if this is "working as intended" and not a bug, I would have some extra items to turn in for points.

I tested two cauldrons from the minotaurs and a regular cauldron, each one gave 250 points.

Since Minotaur Artifact cauldrons are easily obtainable by any stealther character, I would have to wonder why these items are a turn-in - I'm thinking perhaps someone overlooked this.

An official response from the EA/Mythic Dev Team would be much appreciated.

G

Gwenyth

According to the patch notes:

Yonns will now accept Mininova Wands, Jaana’s Hangover Cure, Pink Champagne and the 300th Anniversary Coins

Just tried and Yonns is still NOT accepting either one of the pink champagne bottles. He did take everything else listed.

O

Ovrkill

Its annoying with the paragon chests, most of my chests are from the same monster, and yet yonns wont accept half of them, and buford will take the rest.

Whats the go with that ???

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
According to the patch notes:

Yonns will now accept Mininova Wands, Jaana’s Hangover Cure, Pink Champagne and the 300th Anniversary Coins

Just tried and Yonns is still NOT accepting either one of the pink champagne bottles. He did take everything else listed.
ditto he wont except my champagne either rggg