• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please use this thread to report issues with turn-ins

M

mmmbeer

i was turning in lev5 maps to yonn....turned in about 30 and then he stopped taking the item...

wutsup with that?!?

V

Vertigo

Were any of these maps really old? I was turning in fishing pre-loot and he wouldn't take some old paintings from me.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even know where he is to try it out, it's not in the patch information.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had two maps and a holiday timepiece not be able to be turned in even though they looked exactly the same as the others I had been turning in for a while. No idea what could be causing it.

B

Beldon

I was turning in level 1 baskets and he stopped takeing them. I waited a minute and he started takeing them again.

M

mmmbeer

he refuses to take the same 2 maps even tho i cannot tell the difference. i went back home and got more maps and he took all but one of those of 24

yonn is directly behind west brit bank at the artists guild

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I am having the same trouble I have 3 maps that he will not take and they look no different then the others. :sad4:

G

galefan2004

he refuses to take the same 2 maps even tho i cannot tell the difference. i went back home and got more maps and he took all but one of those of 24

yonn is directly behind west brit bank at the artists guild
I am pretty sure that maps (even the same level) don't all have the same item number. I am basing this on the fact that they have different VDPs. Perhaps they forgot to add a few of the item numbers to the turn ins.

B

Bubbles

These are the items i've noticed that are not able to turn in...

Holiday Bells
Anniversary Cakes
Anniversary Coins
Fireworks Wands

:gun:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have also a bunch of not accepted maps.
Seems too, that the old labeled shipwreck items are not taken as well.
*Salute*
Olahorand

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi devs / live team...

Thanks for the publish...

Problem: Yonns is not accepting certain items which she should accept...

- very old fished up pre-chest loot

Their description differs from newly fished up pre-chest loot. This old stuff it labeled like this: "a painting recovered from a shipwreck, weight: 10 stones". New stuff is labeled "Painting, weight: 10 stones, Recovered from a Shipwreck". Apparently Yonns isn't much of a rares collector, not knowing the difference, puh!.. rolleyes:

- certain t-maps

And I have no clue as to why. I can't blame old age. I had a batch of 32 freshly received maps from fishing and net throwing. All maps were decoded and dug up yesterday, the same day as they were fished up, then dumped in a bag awaiting the publish. Now that the publish is here, I can't turn in 5 of the 32 maps. 3 level 2 maps, and 2 level 1 maps. Perhaps you can figure that one out...

I'm holding onto the maps, in case any live team member wants to investigate...

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for that go back to the guard in british castle by the collection box

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "Holiday Gift" turn-ins include the following items:
Snowglobes
Snowflakes
Holiday Cards
Holiday Trees
Poinsettia
Holiday Tree Deeds
Candy Cane
Pile of Snow / Glacial Snow
Holiday Bells
Holiday Candles
Holiday Statue
Mistletoe
Reindeers
Snowman
Holiday Wreath
Holiday Time piece
Sleigh
Valentine Cards
Rose in a Vase
Red Velvet Box

so cakes, coins & wnads arent part of it.... are u turning em in to the right guy? its supost to be i think by west brit bank

*edit
yah its yonns the collector & hes standing at the north east corner of wbb

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the older fished up loot will be valuable and worth far more than the 250 points reward...just a thought..i think we talking pre p16 fished stuff here//longtime ago...its the yellow only tagged stuff!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are the items i've noticed that are not able to turn in...

Holiday Bells
Anniversary Cakes
Anniversary Coins
Fireworks Wands

:gun:
They maybe included in phase 3 so hang on to em!!!!

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe the older fished up loot will be valuable and worth far more than the 250 points reward...just a thought..i think we talking pre p16 fished stuff here//longtime ago...its the yellow only tagged stuff!!!
well its only valuable, if somebody buys it for an interesting price.
But this is not the case on my shard.
So tradein would have been a chance - and now - nothing.
Bad house cleaning ...

G

galefan2004

I can't imagine anyone wanting to turn that stuff in. Take it to an auction house on your shard. It used to be extremely valuable, and it is probably still valuable to collectors.

B

Bubbles

I'm clearly aware of where to turn em in at.. My post says "HOLIDAY items that are not turn in's".... meaning, they should of also made the list!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ones that say :

"painting
recovered from a shipwreck"

can be turned in, but the ones that say

"a painting recovered from a shipwreck"

where its all in one line can't be turned in, will this be fixed?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried to turn in a batch of Tmaps, this particular batch was heavy with plainly, expertly and adeptly.
Yonns wouldnt take about 1/3 of em, saying he was not looking for that at this time?:sad3:
Anyone have any ideas when Yonns will be taking the rest of the maps?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hope not, those are considered rares, and you would be better served to sell em :drool:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Tried to turn in a batch of Tmaps, this particular batch was heavy with plainly, expertly and adeptly.
Yonns wouldnt take about 1/3 of em, saying he was not looking for that at this time?:sad3:
The only thing I can think of is if they are old maps like 2 or 3 years old I had problem with some of mine and I know I have some 6 or 7 years old if thats not It I cant think of why

L

Lord Drakelord

The only thing I can think of is if they are old maps like 2 or 3 years old I had problem with some of mine and I know I have some 6 or 7 years old if thats not It I cant think of why
I had the same problem, and it has to be the map's age I assume. I also had the same problem with some older ship wreck items.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't imagine anyone wanting to turn that stuff in. Take it to an auction house on your shard. It used to be extremely valuable, and it is probably still valuable to collectors.
Well, if anyone wants to make me any offers, I've got several paintings, pillows and such with the yellow pre P16 naming on it...

PM me, rares dealers... :thumbup1:

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yonn wouldn't accept 5 out of 32 maps from me, and they were all freshly looted from a morning spend fishing and a 30 nets throwing trip, so I don't think it's an age issue...

F

Fayled Dhreams

Well .... other than a general "age" guess ... maybe something more specifc ? Like the coordinates (pinpoint) of where the treasure is ?
or, should have been ... ARE these maps ONLY uncompleted ones? (more data to narrow for a possible "map" commonality)

S

Sheridan

The entire U/Hall has been flooded with a number of posts complaining about various turn-ins or reporting problems with them. For the sake of efficiency and ease for the developers to look at what's going on, please use this thread and this thread only to report or discuss issues with turn-ins for the various publishes. Be sure to give out as much information as you can.

Thank you!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are they tattered or not? Blessed or not?

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this happen with just one of the maps I turned in on Origin, and it happened to be one of the old 'young player' maps, that was converted to a lvl 1 map.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the maps are all tattered, yes.
And all less than a year old, as I gathered them after I moved to Legends...
*shrugs*

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i was able to turn in teh holliday bell

maybe u meant birthday bell

& i didnt meant to come across as rude, was just tryin to be helpful :(

J

jelinidas

800,000 points and zero problems. Are you sure your trying to turn into the right person? Just a guess. Good luck.

lycj

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sherry the Mouse Statue

* Larger than life statue of Sherry, in marble
* Will be hooked into the Town Crier system in Publish 53

It seems not responding to "news".

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not having trouble handing in items, but the chest won't accept any of the green tokens. Though I only know of the chest from phase 1, is there another one we're supposed to use for phase 2?

I notice the Felucca collector is still MIA, but that's not a surprise lol. I'm not sure if my Sherry mice are broken or also cursed with the Felucca bug that prevented NPC town criers announcing news. On behalf of our meeses, please let them announce news correctly :)

Wenchy

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope not, those are considered rares, and you would be better served to sell em :drool:

I will be certainly keeping all my old pre-p16 fishing loot....Its got to be worth a little more in gold value to a old item collector than a 250 point score per item!!

And i will be certainly in the market to buy any yellow labelled fishing items at a reasonable rate of pay..obvoiusly i aint paying heaps!! its fishing loot!!

icq 267208357

W

Wiseguy

The green tokens are worth way more than 50 points!!! :) I'll pay ya the equivalent of 50 points if ya want them off your hands ;)

C

Calla Lily

I have 13 adept maps he wouldn't accept, although he accepted all of the others I turned in. All of my maps were over 5 years old.

K

KoolAidAddict

Nevermind.
Nice educated gm staff we have.
Send me to emailing for a bug that was simply having tooltips turned off.
Nice.

B

burnttrees

ok so i was turning in maps and got a plain tattered map blessed that wouldnt turn in to thought maybe it was started and not finished so i finished it and it still dosnt turn in

---deleted---

sorry was wrong about the coins for those who saw the post figured out the prob there where several turn in spots on the first round i didn't know that

G

gandolfofaol

Certain t-maps are certainly bugged. It appears to be older maps. It doesn't matter if they are completed or not I even tried turning them in with the char that completed them. If you want to see the maps I can meet you on the Legends shard. PM me to meet.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What, am I the only person that ended up with this problem from a Holiday Timepiece?? :x

L

Lord Drakelord

I had the same problem with a few maps and some older fishing items

Now I have a question, why is it a set of books from Doom are worth 500 pts and a Ingenious Map Minor Artifacts is also worth 500pts, I worked dang hard to get that minor arty and only get 500 pts, some of those minor artifacts can be big money makers, but only 500 pts for turn in??

L

Lord Drakelord

What, am I the only person that ended up with this problem from a Holiday Timepiece?? :x
I hung on to every one I had to give to people to tell the time for the vanguard spawning.

L

Lord Drakelord

The green tokens are worth way more than 50 points!!! :) I'll pay ya the equivalent of 50 points if ya want them off your hands ;)
good god yes, if they went for 50pts each I would be really upset.