• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please use this thread to report issues with turn-ins

D

Deadly Shadow

Just had an odd thing happen while turning in stuff fished up from a shipwreck. All of the footware now did not say recovered from a shipwreck. Weird

G

Gwenyth

Any word on if/when champagne will be accepted? It would be nice to get those turned in before the clean-up is over.

H

Harb

Incredible. We recieved our "two week notice" for termination of the event, and turn in issues have yet to be resolved or even addressed (how do you turn in champaigne?). And then there's a question of why folks get irritated.

Mickou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I finished turning in items for the clean up and decided to check the list so I can plan my selections. How do you know which item is which? The graphics duplicate and there is no way to identify which is which. I've got plenty of points, ~2.5M, I can see the gem and it lets me selct it but I don't know what i am getting. I tried both 2D and KR with no luck.

N

Nenime

So I finished turning in items for the clean up and decided to check the list so I can plan my selections. How do you know which item is which? The graphics duplicate and there is no way to identify which is which. I've got plenty of points, ~2.5M, I can see the gem and it lets me selct it but I don't know what i am getting. I tried both 2D and KR with no luck.
If you move the mouse cursor over a graphic, a description (Tool Tip) should appear. If not you, check the Interface Settings whether Tool Tips are turn on.

In 2D client it's Options -> Interface -> (scroll down) Item Properties Display Mode (choose one).
In case you use the KR client it's User Settings -> Interface -> Tooltips (on/off)

see also here

Mickou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you move the mouse cursor over a graphic, a description (Tool Tip) should appear. If not you, check the Interface Settings whether Tool Tips are turn on.

In 2D client it's Options -> Interface -> (scroll down) Item Properties Display Mode (choose one).
In case you use the KR client it's User Settings -> Interface -> Tooltips (on/off)

see also here
Thanks for the tip Nenime, I had completely forgotten about ToolTips since I turned them off years ago. One correction though for anyone else with this problem. In 2D it is Options-> Pop-up Help(2nd tab on left)-> check the top box. The interface setting mentioned is actually for the item properties display.

N

Nenime

One correction though for anyone else with this problem. In 2D it is Options-> Pop-up Help(2nd tab on left)-> check the top box. The interface setting mentioned is actually for the item properties display.
Ouch! :blushing: Sorry. My bad. Glad you found it anyway :)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just turned in all my colored eggs with no problem, except for two red ones.. they would not stack with the other red ones either. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?