• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please TEST SIGNATURES & AVATARS HERE

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Thanks Matt! I imagine it may have something to do with your siggies being so popular and cool!
Hope you get it righted soon.

Legs

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm looking into why the site is down right now, just waiting to hear from technical support as to why its unavailable. I'll keep you guys posted :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg posted that web applications would be unavailable for 2 hours after they brought the servers back online ... he posted it in the Server Outages forum.

Web applications is partly web services, yes?

G

Basically due to a combination of the web services being down and the popularity of the signatures, it put a very high load on the server and the account was suspended. The main site is back but the signatures are still unavailable at the moment.

G

gina martinelli

still trying again, thanks spaghetti
[image]<center>http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-06-8480719.png</center>[/image]

G

gina martinelli

omg, so sorry, i refreshed control panels, and somehow it started working, sorry for the repeated posts.

G

You have your signature set as a link... not an image.

And you can only choose one.

G

i'm thinking it's still set as a link... and make sure caps locks isn't on when you type the [image] and centering parts

I

imported_Armonia

checking something on mine. wondering if this will update itself.

I

imported_Armonia

do these update the information themselves? apparently they don't. can someone help with this?

G

I've seen some sigs that have the number of days the sim/avatar has beedn created. How do you do that?

S

Sims2

testing... cant seem to get it to work without having to just click on it what am i doing wrong?

G

did you put [image] PUT URL HERE [/image] tags on either side of the URL?