• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Please TEST SIGNATURES & AVATARS HERE

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Thanks Matt! I imagine it may have something to do with your siggies being so popular and cool!
Hope you get it righted soon.

Legs

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm looking into why the site is down right now, just waiting to hear from technical support as to why its unavailable. I'll keep you guys posted :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg posted that web applications would be unavailable for 2 hours after they brought the servers back online ... he posted it in the Server Outages forum.

Web applications is partly web services, yes?

G

Basically due to a combination of the web services being down and the popularity of the signatures, it put a very high load on the server and the account was suspended. The main site is back but the signatures are still unavailable at the moment.

G

gina martinelli

still trying again, thanks spaghetti
[image]<center>http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-06-8480719.png</center>[/image]

G

gina martinelli

omg, so sorry, i refreshed control panels, and somehow it started working, sorry for the repeated posts.

G

You have your signature set as a link... not an image.

And you can only choose one.

G

i'm thinking it's still set as a link... and make sure caps locks isn't on when you type the [image] and centering parts

I

imported_Armonia

checking something on mine. wondering if this will update itself.

I

imported_Armonia

do these update the information themselves? apparently they don't. can someone help with this?

G

I've seen some sigs that have the number of days the sim/avatar has beedn created. How do you do that?

S

Sims2

testing... cant seem to get it to work without having to just click on it what am i doing wrong?

G

did you put [image] PUT URL HERE [/image] tags on either side of the URL?