• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please TEST SIGNATURES & AVATARS HERE

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
G

when you go into edit your signature... you have to make sure you have [image] in front of the link, and [/image] after the link

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

[image ][center ]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-04-8445193.png[/center ][/image ]

G

maybe get rid of the spaces... like you have [center ] and [image ]... try getting rid of the spaces at the ends and see if that helps any

I

imported_Armonia

test I can't get it to work without just paste it in here. help

I

imported_MooMooLand

[image ]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-05-8441919.png[/image ]
It has to look like this, but without the spaces at the end of images

I

imported_Armonia

I give up I will just copy and paste

[image]http://signature.ealandmania.net/EAL-01-05-8441919.png][/image]

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

oh well couldn't get it to center but oh well! At least I got this far LMAO

G

you can still center it, if you put the [center ] part BEFORE the [image] part... and then [/center ] after [/image] (minus the spaces after the end of the word "center"

G

armonia, your first link would be correct, but you have an extra ] after your link... otherwise it's perfect

G

<font color=red>Hello, signature testing people! The EA-Land Mania signatures are very cool, but please be aware that stacking them on top of each other or side by side exceeds the signature dimension limit for the Stratics message boards.

For now, you will need to choose ONE of the EA-Land Mania signatures to wear at a time.</font color=red>

Sorry about the bold - and thanks for your cooperation!

Aster
EAL TSO Stratics Managing Editor

G

tk, you can only have one signature... so just get rid of the entire second line of yours, and you'll be good

G

yeah, you're not supposed to do that... there's another earlier post telling people not to because it violates the maximum width and stuff for signatures.

T

TKSpeedy1

Saw that after I asked you, but what I meant was how was theirs working that way when I couldn't get mine to.

G

i think the setup you had for your lot signature had a bunch of extra stuff in it... if you want that one instead of your sim signature, you need to make it exactly like your one now, but just change the link out

T

TKSpeedy1

K..I'll mess with it tomorrow. I copied it just as it came up on the site. Nevermind. I know what I did now.

G

yeah, it added extra stuff on mine too when i first tried it... but make sure all you have is the [image] or [/image] part at the begging and end of ONLY your http://... .png... whatever your link is

T

TKSpeedy1

Figured out what I did. I copied the link for lot profile, not the lot siggy.

G

Wondering what happened to my signature? It was fine yesterday whenever I made it, and was still working earlier this morning, now it's not showing up at first, then says there was a problem with viewing this signature, to try again later!

G

This seems to be a problem with the EAMania Site, it is effecting almost everyone using signatures from the site at the moment. I'm sure some kink just needs to be worked out.

T

TKSpeedy1

Testing again...just looked at some of my posts and my siggy is gone.

G

I'm looking into why the site is down right now, just waiting to hear from technical support as to why its unavailable. I'll keep you guys posted :)